Chapter 170 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 57

"Who... Who wants this Wanli Jiangshan?" Luo Liyan's heart was blocked and uncomfortable, she raised her eyebrows unhappily, and glanced at Yuchi Che, "Or do you want those three palaces and six courtyards more?"

Sure enough, he was born at odds with himself, and always wanted to change his tricks to get his golden peas detained.

"Yan'er is jealous?" Yuchi Che stared at the little man in his arms, his dark eyes like water in a bottomless pool, he was about to roll Luo Liyan into it.

Her ears were slightly red, and she felt that her breathing was inexplicably short, and she patted Yuchi Che's arm, trying to get him to put herself down.

But he curled his lips, threw Luo Liyan upwards gently, and then let her sit on his arm in her soft scream.

Because of the insecurity that her body was hanging in mid-air, Luo Liyan subconsciously hugged Yuchi Che's neck, and her whole body rested on his chest.

Such an unabashed intimacy made the most luxuriously dressed woman lead her face contorted with anger.

"Fuhuan County Lord, you really don't know that..."

"What does the queen mother want to say?" Yuchi Che stabbed her with sharp eyes like a knife before she could finish her sentence.

Empress Dowager Liu took two steps back in horror.

She knew that if she dared to say one more word to humiliate the woman in Yuchi Che's arms, he would definitely kill himself in front of so many people.

But she is not reconciled...

Why did that little girl snatch it from her?

She poisoned the late emperor for Yuchi Che's sake, and even let him control the government.

But why didn't he want to take a look at himself?

Is he despising himself for having served the late emperor?

Empress Dowager Liu's expression became sobbing, "Che..."

That nine-six and eighteen-bend tone made Luo Liyan shiver, and the goose bumps all over her body stood up.

"Queen Mother, please pay attention to your identity." Yuchi Che patted the little man in his arms on the back soothingly, and he couldn't hide the disgust and disgust in his tone.

"Che..." Luo Liyan whispered softly in Yuchi Che's ear in a similar tone, as if she wanted to deliberately disgust him.

The soft and beautiful voice, accompanied by warm breath, caressed the min of his ear socket, like an electric current.

Somewhere in Yuchi Che's indescribable place, it was shamefully hard, and it was painful.

He hurriedly put Luo Liyan down and hugged her tightly, blocking the bulge of the official uniform.

"Little bastard, you are deliberately trying to embarrass me, don't you?" Yuchi Che's hoarse voice rose slightly, as intoxicating as old wine.

"Ah?" Luo Liyan didn't quite understand what Yuchi Che meant, raised her head and gave him a suspicious look.

Those ignorant eyes that were like a small beast made Yuchi Che's throat roll again.

He pressed Luo Liyan somewhere, the hard touch made her face flush red instantly, almost dripping blood.

"That's enough, you can ping so many people!" Luo Liyan trembled a little when she spoke, but it was only a low chuckle from Yuchi Che.

He rubbed the fluffy little head of the little man in his arms, and then raised his head to look at the empress dowager Liu, who had already looked hideous because of jealousy.

Heh, such a ruthless woman who can even poison her husband to death is worthy of Xiao miss herself?

When the late emperor was alive, she was still living in a cold palace.