Chapter 117 The traitor, the cooperation point 04

[It's okay to participate. You can say anything about being arrogant and domineering and running rampant in the capital, but you have to cut the army's rations. Who doesn't know that when winter comes, border crossings will come, and food and salaries are something that cannot be moved. So this is not a hornet's nest... A few people were forced to be said to be collaborating with the enemy and treason. Fortunately, this Yonganhou mansion has a lot of branches and leaves, and there is another imperial concubine on it, otherwise it will end with the Wang family and the Li family today. 】

"Tsk tsk tsk... what kind of IQ is this." Luo Liyan shook her head completely incomprehensible after listening to the gossip number 666, "Forget it, you should tell me about this male protagonist."

It seems The relationship between Yong 'an Houfu and Yuchi Che had become irreversible, and it was impossible for her to rely on her family for help in making connections. She was more reliable on her own.

[The wise man is close to the demon. 】Number 666 thought for a while, then dropped four words, 【and has a bad temper, the kind that kills you if you disagree. But you don't have to worry about this, it's a question whether he will waste time talking to you. 】

"I'm his destined only wife, he ignores me, does he want to be a bachelor all his life?" Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows irrefutably, "Don't you just like to play high cold, I still don't believe me Enthusiasm can't melt him."

[Uh... idiot, I need to remind you, don't you think that before you can influence him, you are likely to be slapped to death? 】Number 666 asked weakly.

emmm ... I'm heartbroken, old iron!

Luo Liyan covered her chest with a sour expression on her face, "Aren't you an omnipotent system? Could it be that you want to watch Yuchi Che kill me?

" Poisoning, serious injury, it just makes you look weak, but you don't take life and you don't feel anything.You buy it now, and the moment you get a fatal attack, it will be instantly activated. How about, ten golden peas, you can't buy them at a disadvantage, you can't be fooled. ] No. 666 immediately became excited when she heard that Luo Liyan was going to consume Jin Doudou.

The strong atmosphere of the small broadcasts in the streets and alleys rushed to her face, Luo Liyan hissed in disgust, "Buy it, you can't save this kind of life -saving money. But..."

She seemed to think of something, suddenly He smiled triumphantly, "Hey, I just like to see him upset with me and unable to kill me."

[You think too much, people can't kill you with brute force, people can play to death with wisdom You.If the whole family is slashed, this life-saving pill can't make your head cut off, and if you continue to live alive, you will definitely be tied up as a monster and burned at the stake. 】Number 666 ruthlessly broke Luo Liyan's beautiful fantasy.

"Understood, I will be careful." Luo Liyan sighed helplessly.

As the saying goes, if you don't enter a tiger's den, you can't get a tiger's son. This Yuchi Che has to go to a meeting for a while before he knows how to implement this specific plan.

[Then I will give you Golden Doudou? 】Number 666 confirmed the question.

"Yeah." Luo Liyan responded lightly.

[System prompt: Buy one life-saving pill, deduct 10 golden beans,now 390 golden beans.】

Listening to the cold mechanical voice of the system, Luo Liyan tore off his shirt at will and threw it on the hanger next to him.

Yuchi Che, you can wait for the move tomorrow.