Chapter 30 The Tsundere President's Light Petting 29

Mu Lingxi's thin lips pursed into a straight line, but she did not answer Luo Liyan's question, but looked at Du Xiaowei without question.

"President Mu, this is the only dress in the studio that is not exposed..." Du Xiaowei looked at Mu Lingxi with some embarrassment.

"Humph." Mu Lingxi made a sarcastic snort, "It seems that the number one modeling studio in country Z is nothing more than that."

But having said that, he did not continue to embarrass Du Xiaowei.

After all, between being too beautiful and being too revealing, he would rather choose beauty.

What's more, the little guy he likes, no matter how he hides it, is enough for people to see her at first glance in the crowd.

Du Xiao let out a sigh of relief, and hurriedly handed over the bill.

Mu Lingxi took out a dark tie, but Luo Liyan took two steps and pressed his hand down.

"Let's tie a bow tie today."

Du Xiao let out a faint cry, and his face changed with anxiety.

"Oh, little girl, Mr. Mu's style today is more suitable for a tie. He has a good eye, and the one on his hand is the most suitable for his suit." She smiled and wanted to save the scene.

Who doesn't know that the most hated thing for the president of Mu's is the bow tie. After so many years of public appearance, he has never used such a thing.

Because he felt that the silly look was like a pet.

There was once a new star in the fashion industry who won an international general. He chose a bow tie for him without fear of death. Within a few days, it was revealed that he had suffered a car accident, and he could never hold a paintbrush again , so he quit the fashion circle sadly.

Whose handwriting this is, everyone is tacit.

But Luo Liyan didn't care about Du Xiaowei's attitude at all, she walked aside and picked out a thin dark blue bow tie and gave it to Mu Lingxi .

"The tie is too serious, it looks a bit depressing, and it's more lively, it matches the dress I'm wearing better." The

three words that were more suitable were like sounds of nature, which quickly calmed Mu Lingxi's depressed heart.

He half bent down and put his head in front of Luo Liyan.

"Come on, help me send it."

Luo Liyan bit her lower lip lightly, carefully sent the bow tie, and then adjusted the position.

Then he sweetly, and his eyes were dyed with a thick honey color.

"Really handsome!"

Mu Lingxi straightened up, looked at herself in the mirror, and patted Luo Liyan's head with satisfaction.

"Well, I also think it's quite handsome." He smiled lightly, his eyebrows and eyes very gentle.

Then he waved his hand, signed the order directly, and then hugged Luo Liyan horizontally.

"Let's go, I'll take you to eat delicious food."

"You bastard! You want to scare this uncle to death?" Luo Liyan screamed, and her small pink fist gently tapped on Mu Lingxi's chest, saying Unmistakable jealousy.

Seeing the sweet back of the two leaving together, Du Xiaowei finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Sure enough, in this world, no matter how powerful people are, there will be a day when they will be surrendered.

It's just that Bailiangang suddenly became soft around the fingers, which is really scary.

***

"Who is that woman? Is it the daughter of a rich family?"

"I don't know, I can ask later."

"If the President of the Mu family can bring it hand in hand, shouldn't he have already established his identity? "

Listening to the chatter of the crowd, Li Wenqian tugged at the hem of the long skirt in her hands.

This damn Luo Liyan not only stole the attention that should belonged to him, but also let him walk behind her like a maid and lift her skirt.