Chapter 60: E-sports God, please don't tease 17

"It's because he is my own younger brother that I would say such a thing." Luo Liyan deeply felt sad for the mother and son.

Listening to her words, it is estimated that Luo Jingze has been fooled by this stinky boy. A diamond 3 still wants to play a career?

Even if it is sent in hard, it is still the material that sits next to the water dispenser for a lifetime.

In the end, he couldn't even get a high school diploma, what else could he do in the future?

"You don't need to worry about your brother's life. You can let him live with you first." The woman didn't want to continue to struggle with this issue, so she gave the order directly.

"No way!" Luo Liyan refused without any leeway, "If I leave him, what do you think I'll have good fruit to eat? Do you think I'll be fooled by you guys to block the gun?

" Unfilial daughter, your brother also has a share in that house, why not let your brother live!" The plan in her heart was mercilessly exposed, and the woman became hysterical.

"I paid all the money, and only my name is on the property certificate. I have a relationship with him by half a dime." Luo Liyan rolled her eyes, and didn't bother to talk nonsense with her anymore, so she hung up the phone. .

Su Xun looked at the back of her leaving, and clenched her hands tightly into fists.

The resolute facial features are getting colder and harder, and the black ones can drip ink.

He had always known that Lili's relationship with his parents and younger brother was not very close, but before today, he had never imagined that patriarchal preference could go so far.

If he had known earlier, he would never have let her suffer for so many years.

Su Xun wanted to hug the little girl in her arms and never let these annoying things harass her again.

"Uh... I'm sorry, I made you see a joke." Throwing Luo Jingze into the elevator, Luo Liyan looked at the man leaning against the door with his head down, and smiled awkwardly.

"It's alright, bear children are always very good at tossing people." Concentrating the emotions in his heart, Su Xun pretended to feel the same way, "Why is that child in your family tossing around this time?"

"He's crazy, If you don't read a good book, you have to go to play e-sports." Luo Liyan couldn't stand it.

"E-sports?"

Luo Liyan looked at Su Xun with a look of astonishment, and thought he didn't understand what he was talking about, so she quickly explained, "League of Legends, do you know? It's a team-based competitive game. There are national competitions every year. That stinky boy actually wants to drop out of school to join the professional team."

"I know League of Legends." Su Xun's thin lips lifted upwards, and the meaning of play was full of jokes, "What rank is he?"

"Diamond 3, hahaha...Isn't it funny?" Luo Liyan thought that the bastard had been playing for three or four years, and the highest was this rank, so she couldn't help laughing sarcastically, "Don't say the strongest king Now , he can't even get in with an extraordinary master, and he still wants to win the championship."

"Well, it's really good." Su Xun nodded in agreement.

However, this is not what he is most concerned about now.

"E-sports player? This profession is a little bit right."

He touched his chin and glanced at Luo Liyan nervously. Before she looked at him, he lowered his eyelids to hide the deep meaning in his eyes. .

"How can an e-sports player not be doing their job properly?" Luo Liyan cried out in disapproval.