Chapter 89: E-sports God, please don't tease 46

Su Xun logged into his account, stretched out, and casually put his hand on the back of the chair behind Luo Liyan.

"It's wrong, there should be runes with blood added here." Su Xun gently interrupted Luo Liyan, who had been tangled for a long time, and finally decided to buy attack runes and stopped him.

{Live Room}

Society you dog smash: Wow wow wow! what did i hear? Is it God Co who is speaking?

I'm an old geek: think too much, who doesn't know that God Co is notoriously cold, buying the wrong rune, he's not long ago to freeze that idiot into ice.

A well-trained char siu bun on the mountain: Impossible, who can be the emperor of this subwoofer except me God Co?

I'm an old monster: I'm sure Co is a god, but where is the rookie who can make me a big Co god?

————

The members of LAS looked at the frantically scrolling screen in the live broadcast room, and silently glanced at the boss who was making great efforts.

Several single dogs seem to have suffered 10,000 critical damage.

"Isn't it better to use all attack runes?" Luo Liyan didn't quite understand.

Anyway, standing horizontally and vertically is dead, isn't it that who has the higher damage output?

"Maybe in other places, but for all occupations, these grids are filled with runes that add blood. This rune can add the most blood." Su Xun leaned down and stuck it to Luo Liyan's side.

The two could even feel the warm breath on the tip of each other's noses.

This made Su Xun take a deep breath in fascination, his eagle-like eyes were half-squinted, seeing Luo Liyan still looking at her rune with a tangled face, after his hands clenched into fists, he relaxed again.

Then, he put the hand on the back of the chair and gently covered her hand holding the mouse, wrapping her whole body into his arms.

"You should buy this, buy this rune slowly first, fill up all the grids, and let's adjust the rest according to the hero you want to play."

Su Xun's deep and clear voice whispered in Luo Li's voice . Yan's ears echoed, and the warm breath seemed to blow in her ear sockets, causing slight ripples.

Luo Liyan only felt as if she had been hit by an electric current, and her whole body was numb.

"Okay, then I'll practice assisting first." As soon as she spoke, she found that her voice was soft and greasy, and she hurriedly coughed.

Su Xun's throat rolled twice, her chest heaved violently, and she let go of her in a panic.

The girl he loves is in his arms, and he used all his willpower to restrain himself from throwing her down directly, but if he continues like this, he won't be able to take into account any occasions.

"Let's start."

Glancing at the restless messages in the live broadcast room, he manually blocked a few rhythmic sunspots before opening the room and pulling Luo Liyan in.

In addition to Brother Dou, Jiason, and Fat Ding, the five entered the game directly.

Luo Liyan glanced at Thresh and Galen in her hero Cheli, a little confused.

These two heroes play the most slippery by themselves, but Thresh's hook is often thrown into the Himalayas.

It would be fine if it was changed to the usual one, but now that the live broadcast is on, if you get out of the sky, wouldn't it be a blackmail for Su Xun?

But Galen... It

's obvious that she can't take the lead on the top lane alone, and Cao Cong Lun only sprayed hard during the day, but now she does it herself, and her face is swollen.