Chapter 123 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 10

"Little Sixth Son, do you know where to find medicine for trauma and internal injuries?" Luo Liyan patted her chest and secretly sighed after escaping the inspection of the third nursing home.

This is just a place of fireworks, and the garrison is even tighter than her mansion.

It seems that the woman in this brothel estimates that the number of prison escapes is quite frequent.

[Yes, yes, but the key is at the boss, you can't get it at all, I think you should go over the wall to buy it and come back. 】

Uh... It's easier to go out by yourself now, but if you go in again, you'll have to wait until this time tomorrow night.

Judging from Yuchi Che's way of venting a lot and taking in less air, if he hadn't known that he had lived safely to become the great devil in the future, he would have been worried that he might die in the next second at any time.

But I didn't expect that Yuchi Che, who was stunned by the situation, would still look like this.

Using a big bowl to fill some water by the well, Luo Liyan returned to the firewood room, only to find that Yuchi Che was still staring at him.

If you look more closely, you can still feel a little relieved.

"I just went out to look around, but I couldn't find any medicine for your injury, so I can only physically cool you down first. But tearing your clothes may be very good, can you bear it?" Luo Li Yan asked tentatively, and then thought that he was so injured that he didn't have the strength to speak.

"Then just blink again if you want."

Yuchi Che looked at her fixedly, full of emotion in his heart, and only blinked after a long while.

Luo Liyan hurriedly wetted the bowl with a silk handkerchief, and gently took off his tattered clothes.

The shocking wounds all over his body made Luo Liyan, who hated Yuchi Che very much, couldn't help taking a deep breath.

Although he was really annoying in the future, how could those people be so cruel to an eight-year-old child?

Luo Liyan was very distressed, and suddenly she understood Yuchi Che in the future.

If he had experienced such inhuman abuse again and again in his childhood, he would probably be even darker than Yuchi Che.

"My dear, it doesn't hurt! It doesn't hurt anymore! Big sister will protect you from now on." Luo Liyan choked Yuchi Che and hugged her into her arms.

The warm embrace and the caring tone made Yuchi Che feel so sad.

Since he can remember, he has never felt the care given to him by anyone, and this strange woman in front of him is obviously the first time he has seen him, and she is clearly in prison, why should he care so much about himself ?

But if all the hardships he suffered were just to meet her, then he was willing to bear those unbearable pasts, and only hoped that she would never leave him again.

I will be a good child myself and listen to her obediently.

Right or wrong!

Luo Liyan took a breath, and after sorting out her emotions, she gently wiped Yuchi Che's wound with thick and running water with a silk handkerchief.

"Your injury is so serious that it can't be cured without medication. Well, I'll go over the wall to buy some medicine, but the pharmacy won't be able to open until now, and I won't be able to come back after I buy the medicine, you Just wait for me here for a day, and by this time tomorrow night, I'm turning in."

no, do not want!

Yuchi Che shouted loudly in his heart.

He didn't want the big sister in front of him to leave him, but if she stayed with him in the woodshed, sooner or later, she would fall into the hands of those devils.