Chapter 148 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 35

"Otherwise, wait until 1 o'clock, and then use a golden finger. Let's wash the original memory." Luo Liyan suggested that she wanted to cry without tears.

[Hehe, you wanted to be lazy back then, but now you want to regret it after poking the hornet's nest, I told you it's too late! 】Number 666 ruthlessly rejected her suggestion.

"Little Liuzi, you're good! You see, if I fail the mission, it won't do any good to the Rebirth Club. I promise I'll never be lazy in the future, can't I?" So cute .

But number 666 was unmoved, [Idiot, it's not that I don't want to help you, but the system can't tamper with all the memories you have with the male lead. That is to say, not only can I not wash away the male lead's memory, but neither do you. The way to go back to a time earlier than the last time, but tamper with the memory behind. 】

So you mean you're dead this time?

Luo Liyan raised her head in a heartbroken manner and glanced at Yuchi Che, but it happened to bump into his shining eyes.

"Dare to look at me?" Yuchi Che teased with a half-smile, and without waiting for Luo Liyan to answer, he got off his horse and handed him his hand.

Luo Liyan slapped his hand away angrily, turned to the side, and wanted to jump down handsomely, but she was stunned by the height that was higher than she looked. I was stunned, but the horse under him suddenly kicked its hooves violently for some reason.

She shuddered in shock, closed her eyes and jumped down regardless, but just as she left the horse, she was hugged by Yuchi Che and strode into the general's mansion.

Although it was the first time I had seen such close contact between my general and a woman, all the servants in the general's mansion lowered their heads and dared not look at them.

He kicked the door open, and Yuchi Che threw the little girl in his arms on the bed.

But although the action looked rude, when she fell down, Luo Liyan felt an air current on her body holding her up, and she slowly fell on the bed,

"Little Liuzi, I knew you couldn't bear to be bullied by Yuchi Che too hard." She was moved to tears.

[You nerd with a negative EQ, this is obviously what the male protagonist did well? 】Number 666 covered his face and squirted wildly.

isn't it?

Luo Liyan's eyes widened in astonishment, and she looked at Yuchi Che stupidly.

Is there really such a martial art in this world as it is written in a novel?

"What, are you surprised?" Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows, sat on the edge of the bed, and stared at Luo Li's smokey face with deep eyes.

"What are you looking at, you scumbag!" Luo Liyan was so frightened that she raised her foot and kicked him fiercely.

She thought that Yuchi Che would definitely let it go, but she didn't know that he took her foot abruptly, clasping her brocade stockings with his big and generous palms and grinding them lightly.

"Don't talk nonsense, it's human nature to be close to your own wife." Yuchi Che lowered his eyebrows, shedding tenderness.

"Don't talk nonsense, ruin my name!"

Luo Liyan was taken aback by his appearance, she pumped her legs, trying to break free, but Yuchi Che followed her strength and rushed towards her, trapping her in his body.

"I will ruin your reputation? Do you want to say that you are not my wife, or do you want to say that you already have the man you like, so you will always abandon me?"