Chapter 161 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 48

But even if he sits in that position, he has the final say in this world.

"Is what you said true?" Luo Liyan asked uncertainly, looking at the gleam in his eyes.

"Do you think I dare to lie to you?" Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows and asked back, as if he had thought of something, and his words became a little more lonely, "If you disappear again, where should I go to find you?"

Uh... can you stop asking this question all the time?

Luo Liyan was choked by his words, and turned her face to the side in embarrassment, daring not to look directly into his eyes, nor to say anything more.

"Okay, darling, go to sleep." Yuchi Che didn't continue to struggle any more, and gently patted her back with his big palm soothingly.

The tip of his nose was filled with his unique fragrance, Luo Liyan thought about what he wanted to do after he turned black, but he had no idea for a while, but his eyelids gradually began to fight, and after a while, he entered dreamland.

Yuchi Che heard her breathing become long and thin, and then stopped the movement of his hands, holding his head and staring at the little face that made him dream.

She finally returned to her side, just when he was about to despair.

Why did she leave her back then?

Didn't they say it all?

Why did she break their promise to each other?

Could it be that for so many years, I was the only one who kept the promise foolishly and refused to come out?

If so, he would rather she never saved him back then!

But...he couldn't bear it!

I am reluctant that she never appeared in my own world, and I am reluctant to reunite the two now.

Now that he is back, he will never leave again.

No matter who it is, don't even think about taking her away from you.

The long slender palm gently covered Luo Liyan's head, Yuchi Che looked crazy and satisfied, recalling the scene after scene of the year.

"You are Yuchi Che!"

Suddenly, Luo Liyan's reaction after hearing his name flashed through his mind, and his brows furrowed into a hill.

A bold guess gradually formed in his mind.

Yan'er now has a flawless identity, as delicate as all noble girls.

The flesh and blood of mortals will be injured, so how can they be imprisoned by themselves lightly.

As soon as the gods and ghosts said it, it was impossible for her to happen.

return to the past...

Although the world has never heard of such a thing happening, there are a lot of words written in the book.

Today, only such a statement can explain why she was so surprised when she heard her name.

However, Yuchi Che did not doubt that Luo Liyan, who had returned to the past, was deliberately approaching him.

After all, the fact that he was trapped in the brothel was completely unknown in this world.

It was even more impossible for Yan'er to know exactly which brothel she was trapped in.

In this case, doesn't it mean that Yan'er, who has an adventure and returned to the past, is destined to be fate?

Yuchi Che's big palm on Luo Liyan's head trembled slightly in excitement. Hearing her grumbling in dissatisfaction, he hurriedly pulled his hand back.

Now he has to do something to restrain his emotions that are about to burst out.

Leaning down, Yuchi Che kissed her pink cheek.

Only then did he get off the bed lightly, after getting dressed, he glanced at the little guy who was sleeping soundly, and then he left the room.