Chapter 231-235: The Beloved King of the End Times

"If you don't have that ring, you won't have it. As long as you belong to me, that's fine." The man, with a sinister aura, grabbed the woman and kissed her fiercely.
  Jiang Haochen, haven't you always been aloof?
  Now everything about you is mine!
  Just be buried with that prosperous age!
  ***
  Luo Liyan walked very slowly. There was no electricity in the apocalypse, and the elevator had already stopped operating.
  It took her a long time to drag Jiang Haochen to the women's clothing department on the third floor.
  The bright full-length mirror clearly showed her sloppy appearance.
  He has pale skin, long black nails, purple lips, and completely white eyeballs.
  Even the thigh was bitten to the point where the white bones were exposed, which looked very scary.
  Luo Liyan reached out and poked it, but felt nothing at all, and sighed faintly.
  Alas, as expected, he was already dead.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  But the man he picked up was so handsome, would he really be willing to let such an ugly zombie follow him?
  Luo Liyan was very suspicious.
  Suddenly she seemed to remember something, and her eyes slowly opened wider.
  "Xiao Liuzi! Xiao Liuzi! Don't I have a golden finger? Can your golden finger turn me back into a human again?" Luo Liyan asked excitedly.
  [Uh... The identity you accepted is a zombie, so it can only be a zombie. 】Number 666 felt very embarrassed, 【But your mission is to make the zombies become like humans, or to turn the zombies back into humans, so you have to work hard, and you will definitely be able to restore their original beautiful appearance. ]
  "I'm afraid that before that day comes, this man on the ground won't be able to stand it anymore and will snap me first." Luo Liyan was helpless.
  She randomly picked a long dress, and after making sure that the man on the ground would wake up soon, she changed it for herself.
  [By the way, I forgot to mention that you have 2.5 square meters of storage space and can freely access things. Do you need to use it now? 】

"Of course!"
  Although I am ugly and don't need to eat, I still have to be clean!
  After picking out a dozen changes of clothes, Luo Liyan thought for a while, then picked out a few more for the man and stored them in his own space.
  Then he dragged him to the counter of a small drug store.
  With her limited medical knowledge, she took some anti-inflammatory drugs, opened them one by one, and stuffed them into Jiang Haochen's mouth one by one as if feeding them candies, and drank them down roughly with water.
  The two people's close contact allowed the fragrance of the food to reach Luo Liyan's nose again.
  She was so hungry that her whole body became hot, and she frantically wanted to pounce on the man and devour him in one bite, but she tried her best to restrain her animal nature with reason.
  Luo Liyan didn't know how long she had endured it, she felt so pitiful that she was dying.
  Even though such a huge amount of food was placed in front of her, she still had to endure it with all her strength.
  or?
  She just licked it?

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  One bite!
  Just one bite and you're done!
  Luo Liyan worked hard, then carefully leaned down, buried her head in Jiang Haochen's neck, stretched out her tongue and licked it slowly.
  Woohoo...it was so delicious that she couldn't help it.
  Why does such delicious food come to the male protagonist in this world?
  "Well..." Jiang Haochen groaned softly.
  Although his consciousness has not yet returned, the tingling sensation evoked by teasing the sensitive parts of his body made him furious.