Chapter 177 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 64

Luo Liyan felt that Yuchi Che's exploratory gaze fell on her body, and the tiger's body trembled with fright.

Master, are you trying to hold me back?

Luo Liyan lowered her eyelids, covering the gleam of tears in her eyes.

Master Jingkong smiled and motioned for the two to sit down and have a cup of tea with him.

"Master Jingkong, I think you should know why I came here this time?" Yuchi Che's attitude was not very good, and he was even a little cold and distant.

Luo Liyan felt very strange.

Didn't he say that Master Qingkong raised Yuchi Che for two years?

And he changed his original trajectory, so he should have been raised by Master Clearance for 4 years.

Logically speaking, he only spent three days to save him, and he took himself so seriously, shouldn't the Master Clearing, who had raised him for four years, be more important to Yuchi Che?

"Of course I know!" Master Jingkong nods with a smile, "But the Buddha's day can't be said."

"You..." Yuchi Che's brows twitched slightly, and the threatening words just came to his lips, but he remembered Luo Liyan's so-called fate, and could only take a deep breath.

His slender fingers tapped lightly on the table, and most of the hostility in his body dissipated, and his voice was soft and gentle.

"Yan'er, the scenery of the peach blossom forest outside the backyard is very beautiful, would you like to take a look?"

This is to send me away, and then play hard?

Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows like you don't even think about me.

"Master Luo Shi, you don't need to worry about the old monk." Master Jingkong shook his head, and the meaning in his words was obvious.

Well, since the two of them don't want to stay here by themselves and listen to their little secrets, why not go by themselves!

Luo Liyan curled her lips boringly, put down the cup and ran away angrily.

Yuchi Che's expression froze, he stood up subconsciously, and wanted to coax him.

However, Master Jingkong opened his mouth to keep him, "Master Luo Shi is lively, like a child, he won't really get angry, General Yuchi needn't worry."

"What do you want to say to me, Master Jingkong?" Yuchi Che stopped his movements and looked at Master Jingkong with ice-cold eyes, unable to tell whether he was happy or angry.

"Don't you want to ask the poor monk a question from the benefactor Yuchi?" Master Jingkong looked like he knew everything.

Yuchi Che was choked, but he finally stopped his movements and sat back in his seat.

"Listening to you, what do you know?"

"Both donors have adventures. This is the virtue of God's good life. Yuchi Shi mainly knows how to cherish them."

"This general will cherish it. What I want to know is that since Yan'er can go back to the past, she will..."

This is what Yuchi Che really cares about.

"Don't forget the original intention, so you can stay forever." Master Jing put his hands together and General Yukong slightly, "The poor monk and the two donors have already exhausted their fate The next path depends on Yuchi's choice."

Do not forget the early heart?

What is your original intention?

Yuchi Che narrowed his eyes slightly, thinking of that rainy night, his first prayer to heaven.

The corners of his mouth lifted slightly.

Everything he has now is just to find Yan'er's capital.

Now that you have got what you want most, what is there to be attached to these things that you don't really care about?

but...

What Qing Kong just meant was that if he continued to kill again, the fate between Yan'er and himself would most likely be taken back by God?

Yuchi Che was taken aback, even though he knew that it was very likely that Qing Kong had deliberately said it, trying to restrain himself.

✓There is always a male god who wants to blackenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara