Chapter 85: E-sports God, please don't tease 42

Brother Dou patted Su Xun on the shoulder and looked at Luo Liyan jokingly.

"Here, your master is here. You can meet both online and offline. Isn't that fate?"

Although everything in this world is a book by chance, but so many things have come together and come together. To show no doubt at all, it would be too fake.

But if he appeared to be very skeptical, I was afraid that with Su Xun's personality of being afraid of wolves before and afraid of tigers later, he might have done something stupid.

Although it was just a moment of flint and electric light, it was enough to make Luo Liyan's head hurt a little.

In the end, she still pursed her lips and looked at Su Xun with a puzzled expression, "Master? Are you really Cola?

" .

Are you going to reveal yourself?

Will Lili hate herself?

If I had known that he should drive those stinky boys away, Lili would not have doubted himself.

But if Lili knew that he was deliberately approaching her and thus alienated himself, then he could only use the last resort.

Thinking of the small island he prepared for Lili, Su Xun's heart was inexplicably excited.

There, apart from them, no one will disturb them.

In that case, Lili will always be alone in her eyes and heart, right?

"It's a bit too coincidental, isn't it?" Luo Liyan's murmured whisper broke Su Xun's fantasy.

His deep eyes stared at the dazed little guy, struggling for a while, but in the end he didn't want to tell a lie to him.

He can handle the worst anyway, can't he?

"It's not a coincidence." Su Xun's clear and low voice rang softly, as if it echoed in the empty valley, shocking, "I know it's you, I just heard you when you called, so I added you. "

I'll just say, how can such a good thing happen!" Luo Liyan felt that Su Xun's attitude seemed a little strange, she laughed busyly, and then punched him in the chest, "I really did I didn't see you wrong. He is really a warm man. If there is a good neighbor in China, I will definitely vote for you."

Su Xun, who received a good person card inexplicably, didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Finally, he lowered his eyebrows and smiled, reaching out and rubbing Luo Liyan's fluffy little head, "So, if I say you don't cheat, you definitely won't cheat. In the world of League of Legends, I think my judgment is relatively low. Reliable."

Yes, yes! You open your eyes and talk nonsense, and you have the ability to double standards and dare to recognize the second, and it is estimated that no one dares to recognize the first.

Luo Liyan secretly complained in her heart, but she still nodded in agreement.

"Since our boss is your master, why don't we open the black in five rows." Jiason suggested very excitedly, "You must know that playing this kind of game, only five consecutive sittings are the highest enjoyment for players."

"We?" Luo Liyan asked back, looking at Jiason with anticipation in her eyes.

This task needs to be done, love needs to be talked about, but the game needs to be played.

The thought of being a face-scrolling keyboard player who can be taken away by the great gods who have won the world championship of the S competition makes her hands itch with excitement.

"Does Lili want to play a game?" Su Xun said softly and indulgently without waiting for Jiason to speak.