Chapter 137 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 24

Since she wants to be a hero, let her dream of being a heroine, she is nothing but a bastard with a few taels of silver.

In the future, when she has suffered, and she wants to regret it, she can't help it.

"Bring it here!" Luo Liyan stretched out her hand.

"What?" The prostitute was annoyed by her sudden action.

"What else is there, Xiao Baozi's prostitution contract. Since you promised to let my little buns go, why don't you want to keep his prostitution contract?" Luo Liyan blinked her eyes, looking charming and agile.

"Forget it, I'll give it to you." The old bustard sighed helplessly and waved to the servant next to him.

The other party immediately felt sorry for it, trotted out, and ran away with a small box in his hand after a while.

After searching inside, she squeezed out a thin piece of paper and handed it to Luo Liyan.

After checking it carefully and confirming that it was correct, Luo Liyan was satisfied that she gave the deed of prostitution into her arms.

"It would have been better if we did this earlier, and we wasted so much time. Let's find a room and let me have a good night's sleep first. This night will be tossing me to death." Luo Liyan rose lazily, Everyone strode out of the torture chamber with the eyes of a ghost.

Yuchi Che! Yuchi Che!

This time, even your deed of betrayal is in my hands. I will see how you fight with me in the future.

***

"Don't! Sister, don't!"

A terrified low voice sounded in the gorgeous and exquisite study, the man's slender body fell down, knocked down the inkstone, and the ink was scattered on the table.

"General!" The guard standing next to him hurriedly stepped forward to tidy up, but was stopped by the man reaching out his hand.

How long has it been since he dreamed of his sister?

It seems that since she buried all the people in the brothel alive, her sister has never entered her dream again.

He thought that he had avenged his sister, and she had reincarnated at ease.

But now why do I dream of my sister again?

Could it be that she has never been reincarnated, does she have something to worry about now?

Did something happen to my sister's house?

Yuchi Che's face, which was still a little headache, suddenly turned violent.

Why in the past 12 years, after several lives and deaths, my sister has never appeared in her dreams, but now she has to dream of herself for those family members who have never found her.

Sister, do you think they are more important than me?

Yuchi Che's hands on the table were tightly clenched into fists, his body exuding murderous intent, which was even worse than in the previous battle.

The guard's hair stood up all over his body, but he held on so that he still looked upright.

To prevent the general from venting his anger on himself.

"General."

A soft call came from outside the door, and Yuchi Che's deep eyes narrowed slightly.

It seems that there is some news.

However, the so-called number one beauty in the capital is really not very lucky. Every time she bumps into when she is in a bad mood.

At this time, it's best to kill some people to change your mood, so use her to sharpen the knife first.

"Let's talk." When Yuchi Che raised his head again, his usual evil and gloomy expression had returned to his face.

"The county lord Fuhuan did not return to the An Yonghou mansion from the main entrance, but climbed the wall from the backyard, and went back into the boudoir. He didn't go out to greet him until this morning, and is now embroidering in the courtyard. So she should have sneaked out to find the general. , not at the behest of Ernst and Young."