Chapter 88: E-sports God, please don't tease 45

"Uh... I shouldn't be delaying your work, right?" Luo Liyan, who had just logged into the game account, turned around and looked at Su Xun with a confused look.

Then, in his soothing smile, he blinked his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Could it be that you didn't want to broadcast live because you were afraid of my exposure, right?"

Su Xun stared at her quietly, and after a long while she was defeated, sighed faintly, "You should know that this online spam I'm a bit crazy, so..."

"Indeed. Every time they scold people, they can refresh my lower limit." Luo Liyan nodded in agreement, pursed her lips, and her expression became a little more serious.

"However, I think I have already agreed to the fans, so don't temporarily change it because of my relationship. After all, there are many trolls, but there are not a few people who really like you, so you can't let them look forward to a game in vain. "

What does their expectation have to do with him?

Su Xun thought coldly in his heart without caring, but he couldn't say it directly, so as not to damage his image in Lili's mind.

"Actually, it's just a game match. It's the same for everyone. It's not a game." He smiled softly, and said it casually and tactfully.

It's just that before he finished speaking, Luo Liyan pouted at him in disapproval, and her little hand touched his chest recklessly.

"It's different, you are the person they like, even if you hang up at the base, it's different from others. If my favorite idol promised to participate in some event, but didn't show up in the end, I should be super sad. "

So Lili has someone she likes?" Su Xun lowered her eyelids, covering the frenzied jealousy in her eyes.

Although idols and lovers love differently, when he thinks that Lili is infatuated with another person, he can't restrain the crazy thoughts in his heart.

"Yes, you!" No matter how stupid Luo Liyan was, she could still hear the jealousy in Su Xun's words, and joked casually, "You are so powerful, you have already been promoted to become my idol. So, Great God, do you want to meet the expectations of our little fangirls and little fanboys?"

Su Xun's heart skipped two beats, and she laughed bitterly but contentedly.

Lili's liking made him feel ecstatic, but what he wanted was far more than adoring liking.

However, he was in no hurry.

Take your time, he can always get what he wants, right?

"Okay, who told my family Lili to speak like this." Su Xun smiled dotingly, and the meaning of the words made Luo Liyan's face a faint blush.

Sticking out her tongue at him mischievously, Luo Liyan turned her head and pretended to check her rune.

"Blizzard, turn on the camera at your location, and you should be on camera." Su Xun glanced at them and said lightly.

In that position, she and Lili just won't be on camera. Anyway, her account has also turned off the friend function. As long as you pay attention, Lili's identity will not be exposed.

"Boss, you..." Jiason felt a little regretful, and wanted to speak and try again to see if he could get the boss to agree to be photographed.

After all, as long as the boss shows his face a little every time, it is enough to drive those fans crazy for a long time.

Their team's popularity has dropped too much recently, and they urgently need the boss's hue to restore some.

But Gao Feng spoke seriously, interrupted what he wanted to say, and then directly turned on the camera in the live broadcast room.