Chapter 7 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 6

Even if they were separated by the quilt, his heart beats rapidly.

[System prompt: The male lead's favorability rises. Rewarded 5 golden beans.]

Sure enough, this guy is still an innocent little virgin. Who hasn't been teased at all?

The corner of Luo Liyan's mouth which was buried in the quilt raised slightly.

"You woman, you really will do everything to seduce me! But do you think I'll be tempted? Dream on!" Mu Lingxi looked at the little guy leaning on his chest and pushed her away then jumping off the bed.

"I'm warning you, you'd better get lost quickly or else I will let you understand the meaning of regret."

"No!" Luo Liyan snorted heavily and rolled on the bed a few times. "Now this bed has my scent, it belongs to me!"

"Are you an animal? You use scent to mark your territory! Why don't you learn from dogs and mark it with urine, as well, then the bed will always be yours." Mu Lingxi laughed despite his extreme anger.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Luo Liyan sitting up from the bed, tilting her head as if she was considering the proposal he had just made.

"Enough!" Mu Lingxi yelled hurriedly to prevent her from wanting to continue.

He gasped in anger and looked at Luo Liyan's disheveled bathrobe.

The collar was slanted and barely covering her small shoulder, and the plump chest rising and falling along with her breathing.

Mu Lingxi's eyes darkened a bit, similar to an ink that one could drown in.

The big palms hung on the sides, clenched tightly into fists.

After a while, he sighed helplessly.

Forget it, this little lunatic probably came to defeat himself.

Taking out another quilt from the closet. Mu Lingxi resigned to his fate and went to sleep on the sofa.

***

The midday sunshine penetrated through the curtain gaps and spilled on Luo Liyan's face.

She moved her eyes reluctantly and retracted her head into the quilt before lazily opening her eyes.

Looking at the completely unfamiliar environment, she finally accepted everything she had experienced yesterday and realized it wasn't really a dream.

[Slacker, you finally woke up. Mu Lingxi has already gotten up and gone to work. You should know that the early bird gets the worm.]

"That's not how you early birds also eat insects!" Luo Liyan answered snappily back as she sat up on the bed.

She instantly caught sight of a new set of clothes neatly placed with a small leather bag placed on top of it.

Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows in surprise.

This man is quite attentive. I wonder if he blushed when he prepared an underwear for herself.

"Little six, how many golden beans do I have now?" Luo Liyan asked lazily while changing clothes.

[The level of favorability rose and decreased and remained at exactly zero. Plus, you owe me 10 golden peas for the golden finger you bought yesterday.]

"Yesterday, you told me that if the favorability reaches -100, the task would be deemed a failure. Doesn't that mean if the favorability reaches 100 my task is considered a success?" Luo Liyan frowned as she pulled the strap of her bra.

It was one cup too small.

She was obviously a D, and Mu Lingxi prepared a C for herself.

Does her breast look that small?

[Bingo! You are quite smart.] Number 666 stated appreciatively.

"By the way, in the future, let the system notifications pop out instantly when the favorability level changes, otherwise I will panic without information."