Chapter 29: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 28

"Yeah. If she is clean enough and doesn't have these filthy thoughts, I will protect her no matter what , so that she can avoid the poisonous hands of Director X. But she is like this, one more person and one person less. What is the difference for her? In the end, not only will the director of Bureau X not treat her badly , but I will also give her a considerable amount of money, I believe she will be very happy."

Mu Lingxi explained patiently, and turned the steering wheel. Turn around, in front of a small snow-white palace.

"Oh, Mr . Mu, this is your sweetheart, she looks really cute." As

soon as he got out of the car, an exaggerated scream rang out in his ears.

"You'd better take your hand back to me." Mu Chenguang pressed Luo Liyan's fluffy head into his arms, staring coldly at the woman who opened her hands and wanted to pounce.

Du Xiao swallowed his saliva slightly, feeling a sense of unease that his ass was being patted on the horse's leg.

She took two steps back cowardly, and she returned to her previous elegant appearance.

"Mr. Mu, everyone in the studio has cleared the field, and everyone is ready."

"Yes." Mu Lingxi ordained, turned Mu Lingxi in a direction, and pushed it in front of Du Xiaowei, "Choose for her. Nothing shows flesh."

"Mr. Mu, your cute body is the perfect golden ratio. It would be a pity not to show a little."

Du Xiaowei's suggestion came to Luo Liyan's heart.

"Yes, I think my collarbone looks good, so can I choose a dress with off-shoulders?" Luo Liyan blinked her eyes and looked at Mu Lingxi expectantly.

Who knew that the face of the other party was instantly black enough to drip ink.

"Don't even think about it." Does the

collarbone look good?

I haven't read it myself, so how can I let others see it.

What's more, the more beautiful she is, the more she has to hide. Whoever dares to look at her more, I'm afraid that I can ' t help but goug out their eyes.

"Take her there and do as I say, she's not someone you can make up your own mind." Mu Lingxi's tone was indifferent, but the threat in her words could not be concealed.

Du Xiaowei did not expect that Mu Lingxi, who has never been close to women, would be so serious and possessive in love.

I really don't know whether to say this little girl in front of me is lucky or unfortunate?

Being spoiled as a little princess also indicates that she will lose her freedom forever.

Even breakups are not allowed.

Her eyelids drooped slightly, covering up the worry inside, and led Luo Liyan into the modeling room.

Mu Lingxi changed into her suit, sat lazily on the sofa, propped her head up, and selected the tie held in front of her.

His eyes crossed the two people and landed on the white figure, which instantly became brighter.

The long dress tightly wrapped Luo Liyan, but the light and thin fabric was very elegant, and it was not thickened in some places, revealing a faint flesh color.

If it is looming, it is more tempting.

"Does it look good?" Luo Liyan asked nervously .

With a pale pink blush on his face, he took two steps forward.

The light and thin fabric swayed, like a fairy falling from the earth, so beautiful that people forgot that they couldn't breathe.

Mu Lingxi's brows folded into two hills in displeasure.

"Take her to change one."

"Why? Isn't it good-looking?" Luo Liyan pouted with a reluctant expression on her face.

Not bad looking!

It's so pretty!

It's good to see that he can't let others see her like this, it will make him jealous and want to go crazy.