1

Chapter 1: Farm System Activation

A fishy breeze blows.

Gray-black clouds are piled up in large chunks, covering the entire sky, just as soon as you look up, it seems that you can touch it, and the oppressive breath makes everyone hang in their hearts, and it is extremely uncomfortable not to go up and down.

It was already noon, but it was still as dark as night.

The dark brown land exudes a strong smell of blood, mosquitoes flying back and forth are shuttling through various hidden corners and ruins, and the zombies left on the road limp and move slowly, and the surrounding is quiet and depressing.

Under the stone slab of a certain ruin, a young man covered in dust and dirt huddled there, looking nervously at the wandering zombie with a pair of black and white eyes in horror.

What to do...... What to do......

The boy clenched his fists tightly, barely suppressing the screams that were about to overflow from his throat, shivering as he looked at the zombies approaching his hiding place step by step, the rancid smell filled his nose, and his face was full of panic and despair.

He has been safely in the captain's team all these years, and he has been protected until now, where has he encountered this situation!

His heart pounded uncontrollably, and his face turned pale, but he didn't have the courage to rush out and fight with it.

It doesn't matter, as long as he hides well, he can definitely wait until the captain comes to save him! It will definitely wait!

The young man thought in a panic, but his body could not stop shrinking behind the stone slab because the zombies were constantly approaching, but I don't know where it suddenly hit, and the stone slab that was leaning on suddenly slid and smashed on his head in his dazed look.

"Boom!"

Blood splattered everywhere, and the boy was smashed unconscious when he boarded.

Thick blood flowed on the white jade pendant hanging around his neck, dyeing the white jade scarlet.

【Ding! The system is on...】

What sound?

Shen Liang vaguely seemed to hear some strange mechanical sound, but only when he regained consciousness, his eyes were blackened by the severe pain from his head, and he almost turned his back.

What's going on...... Was his house raided by the enemy? Or was he kidnapped in retaliation? So ruthless?

【Ding! Host selected! System binding...】

[Detected that the host is seriously injured, and the system is under emergency maintenance...]

The strange voice in his

mind continued to sound, but Shen Liang had already tried to open his groggy eyelids, and in an instant, a strong smell of blood rushed straight to his nose, and the sticky blood even covered one of his eyes.

I'm afraid some of these injuries have suffered...

Shen Liang gritted his teeth and wiped his face, touched his hands full of blood, and then looked up, but saw a monster approaching sharply.

This monster has slimmed into a skeleton, the flesh on his face is a terrifying bluish purple, all kinds of disgusting pimples and mosquitoes are flying on his face, his mouth has been torn, and a strong stench spreads on his body.

Groove, what the hell.

Shen Liang was frightened by this guy for a moment, and after reacting, he picked up the stone beside him and smashed it into his eye socket.

The monster was severely knocked over on the ground by the stone, and he couldn't get up for a while, and Shen Liang found that he still had a large stone slab pressed on his body, and he couldn't care about the doubts in his heart, and he struggled to get out of the stone slab. Because of excessive blood loss, there was a burst of black in front of his eyes, and he almost fell to the ground again.

"Roar!"

The monster got up from the ground again and rushed towards the person in front of him who smelled of food all over, but was kicked out by the man mercilessly, and then a stone slab crashed to the ground, and the danger was lifted.

Shen Liang breathed a sigh of relief, raised his eyes to look around, and the fingertips that held the stone to stabilize his figure turned white.

Did he sleep until the end of the world?

【Ding! Maintenance successful, teleportation on!

】 The

dazzling light lit up from under his feet, and Shen Liang had to close his eyes, but his injuries were too serious, and he fell asleep directly after closing his eyes.

【Ding! Teleportation successful! Fix successful!

When he opened his eyes

again, the sharp pain in his head had disappeared, and Shen Liang rubbed his temples uncomfortably, and sat up from the ground with his hands propped up.

The sound of grass blades rubbing in the ears, the unique fragrance of grass on the tip of the nose, and the sky that looks blue but like a layer of fog.

He was a little stunned for a while, before he simply patted the blades of grass on his body, and looked around to make sure that this was a brand new environment.

Shen Liang touched his waist, the dagger he never left was gone, and what he was wearing was no longer his cool white T-shirt and gray pants, but a shabby and dirty shorts and short sleeves, and a lot of scarlet blood.

Looking down, his legs were straight and slender, and there were some small wounds on his fair skin, as if they had been scratched by something sharp.

Wait a minute...... What about his bronzed skin?

Shen Liang finally felt that something was wrong, and carefully looked at his body from beginning to end, and suddenly understood what a thunderbolt was on a sunny day.

He looked around without dying, and finally saw a puddle piled up high not far away, in order to confirm his conjecture, Shen Liang walked over and washed his face, and washed off the sticky blood on his hands.

Delicate and soft cheeks, rosy lips, fair skin, and smiling eyes, he is a delicate cute person at a glance - if it were not for his own face.

Shen Liang felt his eyelids jump, this face was completely a strange person, plus a series of things he had just encountered, he was likely to bump into the crossing like this.

【Ding! Host bind succeeded!

The

strange mechanical sound sounded cheerfully again, and Shen Liang remembered that he seemed to hear this sound in his dizziness, but he had a terrible headache at that time, and he didn't hear what it was saying at all.

"You are?"

【Hello host, farm system No. 009 is dedicated to serving you! 】 The electronic voice said in a cheerful and eerie voice.

System? Shen Liang felt that he must be full of black question marks now.

Wait a minute...... A little stimulated, let him slow down.

He was sleeping at home, woke up and was pounced by a disgusting monster, and then woke up again and came here.

"Are you the system?" He sorted out his thoughts and forcibly calmed down.

[Yes host! ] ] 009 responded to him happily in his mind, selling cute and rolling like a soft lamb [I am the 009 of the farm system, first meeting, please take care! ]

"Toto... Care. "Shen Liang has read so many novels, and he knows the system flow very well, plus the impact just now, so he is not so shocked by the emergence of a system, at most a bit of a headache.

It's how your own system doesn't look smart.