79

Chapter 79: Casual Jokes

Shen Liang walked in and strolled, the red wine workshop is very large, and this natural workshop does not require him to pay for raw materials, nor does it need any points, as long as the red wine shop exists, you can make red wine all the time.

Unfortunately, red wine is of little use to him, and it would be better if it were another workshop.

Out of the wine shop, Shen Liang thought of the machines he placed on the farm, so he asked 009: "Can those machines be put into this workshop?" [

Yes, you only need to pay a certain number of points to make your own workshop, but this kind of workshop still requires the host to pay for the raw materials yourself, and what the workshop can do is to take the materials from the storage room and add them yourself.]

Shen Liang thought about it and felt that this was not bad, so he asked 009 to build it for him.

【Ding! Homemade bakery built successfully!

【Ding! The homemade flour mill was successfully built!

【Ding! The homemade rice mill was successfully built!

【Ding! The homemade winery was successfully built!

The white jade palace

on the first floor was soon occupied by half of the lattice, and Shen Liang looked at the four new workshops that he had spent 800,000 points to make, and he was very satisfied, which could save him a lot of time.

The farm has expanded so much that if the machines still want him to watch, he won't do anything else all day.

Most of the workshops were built, and the remaining scattered machines didn't have to be too much thought.

During this period, he also opened the shop to see how many points his workshop needed, and was persuaded to quit by the sky-high price of one million points.

He has more points, but there are more places to spend points.

In the afternoon, Shen Liang took the devil pepper to find a place to plant trees, and it took two days to plant the saplings, at this time, the first batch of soybeans had matured.

Holding a pile of plump soybeans, Shen Liang went to the mall and went to make a soybean workshop.

Soybean workshops can process soybeans and make tofu at the same time, and the rest of the okara can be used to make cakes or feed directly to pigs in the space, which is a good feed.

Not only more tofu, but also exempt points for buying pig food, Shen Liang is very satisfied.

When the first batch of tofu came out, he got the bean brain, the white flower bean brain floated in the bowl, and the ingredients of salted bean brain and sweet bean brain were placed next to it, which was very pleasing to the eye.

However, Shen Liang is a fan of salted bean brain, so he ate a lot of salted bean brain, and he watched 009 with relish, but he couldn't eat it.

[Host upgrade quickly, I can come out of the system space when I reach level six!] 】009 The crying cavity that was gluttonous by the aroma of food came out.

Shen Liang didn't expect that he could still come out, 009 spent the longest time with him, although he was often unreliable, but the help he gave him was also real.

"Okay, I'll upgrade quickly. But what are you like when you come out? Is it a human or a mutant plant?

[This is a secret!] 】009 sold a pass [Yes, the host is the day to collect points today! ]