105

Chapter 105: Tease

Without waiting for him to think more, Shen Liang followed and answered: "Well, this is an edible rose, I want to use it to make a rose-flavored soap, I found the soaphorn tree in the seed you gave me before, and planted it." Yu

Zhiwen: ... Okay, he really doesn't match him with any illusions.

Looking up, there were indeed two more tall soaphorn trees in the backyard, because of the mutation, so the height was particularly amazing, covering the entire backyard, leaving a shade.

Shen Liang also explained there: "I see that a lot of shower gel in the bathroom has expired, and it will definitely not be available in a few years, and there is not much stock of soap before, so I want to make some myself."

It was also when it was raining and walking around the farm that he accidentally found a soaphorn forest, which grew on the Kunlun Mountains, and a large one, so he moved two over.

Originally, he didn't know this kind of tree, but because there were not many seeds that Yu Zhiwen gave him before, he let 009 probe with points because he was curious about what kind of variety it was, and he remembered that there was a soaphorn tree.

The soaphorn tree in Kunlun Mountain is very similar to this, otherwise he would not have noticed this mutated soaphorn tree, he thought that it was wasteful to put such a large soaphorn tree without using it, so he thought of making soap.

"You still make soap?" Yu Zhiwen took the shovel in his hand and helped him dig the pit. At the same time, he sighed that the person he liked was really omnipotent, and he would do anything.

Shen Liang glanced at him, a day was enough for both of them to calm down, and now they seemed to be back to their previous mode of getting along.

He lowered his head and buried the flower roots in the soil, while calmly saying, "I can't make soap."

Saying that, he looked at Yu Zhiwen's surprised look and smiled again: "This will trouble you Commander Yu, and strive to develop a way to make soap as soon as possible."

Yu Zhiwen didn't think it was a trouble, he looked at Shen Liang and sighed: "You trust me so much?" Leave everything to me?

Shen Liang smiled and did not answer.

The two tacitly did not continue the topic just now, and began to plant flowers seriously.

With the addition of Yu Zhiwen, Shen Liang did not take long to plant flowers all over the yard, and the yard finally looked a lot richer, although there were trees and grass, fruits, vegetables, and flowers that were not similar, but the plants looked very eye-catching.

"Unique back garden." Shen Liang was very satisfied, "The soaphorn tree is so good, I will get one in the store another day."

Yu Zhiwen just heard Shen Liang's words, and immediately said: "How bad it is to put it in the store, there are people coming and going, and there will definitely be people who will be able to recognize this is a soaphorn tree, so that our plan will not be exposed in advance?" It's

nothing if it's exposed, right? Shen Liang thought, but seeing Yu Zhiwen's resoluteness, he complied, and he didn't need the soaphorn tree, he had other plants, the same plant.

Because they had enough rest during the day, and both of them wanted to go out and walk at night, Yu Zhiwen drove Shen Liang for a ride in the base, running from the inner layer to the outer layer.

The inner and outer layers of the newborn base are actually not as obvious as those of other bases, because the requirements of the inner layer are relatively high, and they must be above the fourth level of superpower, so a large number of people are stopped.