135

Chapter 135: Delivered to the door

Saying that, the six people got into a large truck, and the driver was already waiting on it, and they drove the car to the inner floor as soon as they got into the car.

This mission is the mission of the base, not just a few of them, they just follow the team of the base as high-level superpowers, and it is their turn to appear when there is any danger.

That is, they acted as a bodyguard, so they still do not even know the specific task.

The car drove all the way to the inner floor and stopped in front of several trucks of the same size.

Shen Liang got out of the car first and saw about a hundred people standing scattered outside, as well as some neatly dressed soldiers.

This is a unique force of the Dawning Base, and I didn't expect to take it out this time.

It's just a mission to annihilate a level six monster, how can there be so many people?

He was not the only one who had this kind of doubt, Shen Liang looked at the faces of others, and he was also a little puzzled.

"You are the superpowers who came to help this time, follow me."

A middle-aged man walked over, with a very serious face, and did not look at them a few times during his speech, and his whole body carried a strange momentum, which made people subconsciously hold their breath.

Several other people couldn't help but frown, and became wary of this person, but the female supernatural was not stunned at all, and followed him unceremoniously: "Hey, what's going on, has the task changed?" Why didn't so many people say it beforehand? The

middle-aged man looked at them coldly: "Don't ask so much, just follow along, the reward will not be less." The

woman was furious: "What kind of attitude do you have!" What does that mean? Don't try to fool me with two words, I tell you, if you don't make it clear, I won't do it today!

The

middle-aged man then stopped and stared at the female supernatural as indifferent as if looking at a dead person: "It's okay to leave at this time, as long as you can afford to pay the liquidated damages." Each

task will have liquidated damages, and the rewards of this single task are rich, but the liquidated damages are also sky-high, I am afraid that among these people, only Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen can give it, or heavily.

At first, several people didn't care, thinking that it was a mission sent by the base, and it was released by the Hunters Association, but I didn't expect that this time it seemed to be really a little wrong.

At this time, everyone else sensed that something was wrong and became a little panicked.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen have not spoken, and have been leaning together, faintly reducing their sense of existence.

They looked at each other several times, and they all understood that they might have bumped into it by mistake, this Dawning Base was bold, and the high-level supernatural who took over the task was open, obviously wanting to rebel.

Maybe this will have something to do with Han Lu's disappearance, and it's better to take a look at it.

Fortunately, they are dirty and can't see clearly, otherwise they will be seen by some people who may know them, and it is really difficult to explain.

Because of the middle-aged man's words, although the six people were worried in their hearts, they were all trembling and did not dare to speak, and the eyes of the people they met along the way were also very subtle, which made the six people feel like they were walking towards the guillotine.

Until the six people were separated into five cars, Shen Liang was not a threat because he was "no power", and he was not separated from Yu Zhiwen, plus it was an accidental "harvest", and the two were assigned to a car.

"Get in." The middle-aged man first drove them into the car, and when they got into the car, he carefully closed the door and locked it.

At the moment when the door closed, there was a sudden sound of unlocking above the car, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked up and saw a fallen cage.

Yu Zhiwen subconsciously protected Shen Liang, and the special energy in his hand was faintly revealed.

"Bang!"

"What sound?" Before the four of them could go far, they heard this loud noise, and immediately set their terrified eyes on Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen's car.

"Nothing, I guess I accidentally bumped into something." The middle-aged man said, the aura of the power on his body was faintly revealed, and he was also a sixth-level powerhouse.

"Okay, don't talk nonsense, come with me quickly." He said toughly.

In the car, Yu Zhiwen, who protected Shen Liang, probed with spiritual energy, and then said: "It's okay, it's just us in the car, and there is no one else."

Shen Liang then relaxed and got out of his arms: "That's good, this Dawning Base is really bold, and we haven't rushed to find it, and now it's just happening."

"I just don't know if I can see the two of them, otherwise it will take a lot of effort." Yu Zhiwen said.

"It's just that I don't know what the Dawning Base wants these high-level superpowers to do?" Shen Liang didn't understand a little, "What the black market stall owner said is indeed a little true, saying that there are several lone people missing from the outer layer of the base in the past few days, and it seems that it is also related to this time."

Yu Zhiwen nodded, he probably knew what the Dawning Base wanted to do this time, it seemed that everything was a lot earlier.

Shen Liang carefully looked at the cage where they were kept, this cage looked like it was made of ordinary steel, the gap between each railing was small, and he didn't know if there was electricity. The space in the cage was quite large, and both of them could lie down.

The inside of the carriage was dark and could not be seen clearly, Shen Liang thought about it, took out a desk lamp from the space, and a delicate makeup box came out.

Yu Zhiwen cast a puzzled gaze.

"When we get there, they will definitely wash us, and then it will be easy to show our faces." Shen Liang wiped his face clean while explaining, "It just so happens that I have a few boxes of cosmetics here, I'll process them for you."

Yu Zhiwen, who

has never made up makeup, doubted this: "Cosmetics? Does this thing really work?

Shen Liang pulled the corners of his mouth, although he does not wear makeup, he also knows the magic of cosmetics, maybe his hand will not have any magical effect with other cosmetics, but the system can definitely produce.

When he was alive in his previous life, he saw many people use cosmetics, and it looked like it was when it was wiped on his face, and it was another look after removing it.

Therefore, he flickered Yu Zhiwen without the slightest weakness.

"Don't worry, it will definitely work."

In order to make Yu Zhiwen not suspicious of him, Shen Liang did not change his face shape much, but only diluted the gentle appearance of his smile, making his edges and corners more cold and hard, looking cold and cold, not at all like Yu Zhiwen himself.

Shen Liang himself tried to make himself as cute as possible, he was originally beautiful and delicate, a little softening, is a cute love without a head... Ahem, little boy too.

"It's done, even if I wash it now, I won't recognize me." Shen Liang withdrew his hand and saw that the remaining powder in the box quickly disappeared automatically, afraid that Yu Zhiwen would see it and quickly put it back into the space.

The system that really picks the door, saying that it can only be used once, will not give him any leftovers.