163

Chapter 163: The Great Alert

"How?" Yu Zhiwen pulled him to sit next to him and asked.

Shen Liang simply said the process and said, "Specifically, we have to wait until the dragon key makes it clear, if this monster is too powerful, then we can only let the people of the base report as much as possible, and also clean up the snow in the base, and we can't let this monster have a hiding place."

Yu Zhiwen nodded, in fact, they had already expected that there was a monster in the snow, so it didn't sound very surprising now, that is, this monster was a little unexpectedly difficult.

After Long Key came out, he saw that 009 was already sitting on the sofa, and there was no fear on his face, and he was still leisurely dangling his calves and eating bamboo rice.

The psychological quality is quite strong, fortunately I was not frightened. While Long Jian was relieved, she was also a little angry, she was originally a hot personality, and the same was true for 009.

"Will you run around next time? Dare to drill into the outer layer alone! Don't know the danger! 009

was said with a confused face, and put down the bamboo tube rice in his hand with some weakness, his eyes were like Shen Liang asking for help.

Shen Liang smiled, pretending to be tired and poured on Yu Zhiwen, stretching his waist: "Shen Tong is unstable in the bath, so tired." "

009:......

Yu Zhiwen was very cooperative with the acting, frowned and glanced at 009, and said, "Let him wash himself next time." "

009:......

It's a family, it's insidious! Hum!

The dragon key balabala was enough, only then drank the hot water handed over by Shen Liang, and sat on the sofa with a breathless butt: "Manager Shen, I told you that the monster is too evil, I went to find Shen Tong, and when I just arrived, I found that the monster was attacking him, the monster's eyes and nose were hidden in white hair, and I thought it was a white leather ball at first."

"Its strength is not great, but its speed is very fast, and it is difficult to deal with only level four." Long Key said, "There are other people dead on the ground, all of them have their hearts hollowed out and died, this kind of monster should be a heart eater, of course, this is just my own speculation, it may not be accurate."

"No, it's useful, thank you." Yu Zhiwen said, "It is estimated that there are many such monsters in the base, but fortunately you found them early." The

dragon key also did not take credit, but just said: "It's better to order this earlier, this monster is very good at hiding, and if you delay for a while, more people will be attacked by sneak attacks." I have the corpse of a monster here, you can take it and see it.

After

that, she put down the monster, only took the snack given by Shen Liang and left in a hurry, presumably to tell his brother the news.

Indeed, this matter cannot be delayed.

"You first go to contact Sun Shui and Xiao Que and them, I'll let the system check this monster, and contact you when there are results." There must be other such monsters in the base now, and they must not be taken lightly by others.

"Well, you stay at home and try not to run around." Yu Zhiwen said and had already taken out the communication and said, "Wait for me to come back."

Yu Zhiwen made a few more phone calls, told the management inside and outside, and left in the snow, and Shen Liang also informed others, including Xiao Shuishui, so that the people in the convenience store were also vigilant.