168

Chapter 168: Guotai Minan

A piece of fruit pressed against his lips, Shen Liang looked up at Yu Zhiwen, and smiled and signaled him to look at Xiao Que and Sun Shui, who were getting along harmoniously, with a smile on his face and a lively attitude.

Yu Zhiwen hooked the corners of his mouth dotingly, and continued to feed without saying anything.

"Any other recommendations?" Sun Shui looked at the notebook while remembering, "Liu Xun Liu Gang has already mentioned to me, saying that there should be alcohol."

"This can, the early rain base takes a lot of beer to mortgage, all of them are here, and I can't finish drinking more." Shen Liang said, beer is not liquor after all, and it cannot be left for a long time.

"I think there can be a hot pot." Dragon Key Road.

"That's okay." Yu Zhiwen said, "The hot pot base has made a lot, and there are still leftovers."

Tao Xuemei thought about it and asked, "Are there fireworks?"

"Nope." Xiao Que said.

"Okay." Tao Xuemei shrugged and stopped talking.

"Fireworks don't have, bombs do." Shen Liang said with a grin, "Bomb banana, tried it at the Dawning Base." Dragon

Key: "... Then forget it, if you want to distribute food at the base at that time, I will help you choose food. "Okay

." Sun Shui agreed, "If there are no other requirements, the rest will be arranged according to the base chief."

Shen Liang turned his head to look at Yu Zhiwen: "You have already done it?"

Yu Zhiwen nodded: "Well, there is already a plan, but it is not complete, so I will ask you."

"What a plan, tell me!" Dragon Key was excited.

"That's not going to work." Yu Zhiwen said with a smile, "It should be a New Year's surprise." The

atmosphere of the upcoming New Year is something that everyone in the base can feel.

Some people have been requisitioned by the base, cleaning up the base, cleaning up their own residences, burying garbage in the ground, and laying stones in the road if possible, and the base is finally not the kind of muddy ground.

The big red cloth hung on the building next to the base, and the red was very festive. The inner layer is more elaborate, and needless to say, they all hang their best decorations in front of their homes.

The New Year lasts only three days, and the last day is the most solemn, but the big base starts to be lively five days ago.

And it is very important that if the relationship between the two bases is good, they will bring people to exchange visits, such as Yu Zhiwen's invitation from Rourou, and Shen Liang receiving an invitation from Lin Qiuyu and Gan Xuan.

So on the last day of the new year, the base directors of several bases made appointments to come here.

In order to let the people of the base work, the base has already begun to distribute food, how much to eat, and then go to work.

The Hunters Association was also very busy, and Long Zheng first received his work clothes from the president of his Hunters Association, and then received a large number of red papers for spring couplings. He couldn't run out of it, so he simply held a competition in the hunters' association.

To write spring couplings, there are all kinds of materials and brushes, as long as you write well, you can get a reward, the more beautiful the word, the higher the reward, if it is to waste the paper, there will be compensation.