67

Chapter 67: Flying Trouble

"Go to S Xining City, that's good." Another city may have more opportunities. One S River City is enough for the protagonist group to mine.

"Well, it's just right to send you to the Autumn Rain base." Yu Zhiwen said thoughtfully, "Aren't you going to sell something?" There are many rich people there, will you still open a store this time?

Shen Liang didn't expect that he would still think about himself so much, and shook his head while feeling satisfied: "I don't think about opening a store for the time being."

That's okay, Yu Zhiwen breathed a sigh of relief, not opening a store means not living permanently.

The forest after the rain was dangerous enough, and the two teamed up for a whole day and a dark night before they got out of the forest with difficulty, and in the early morning of the next day, they saw the ruins of the border city of Sxining City.

S Xining City looks no different from other cities, full of rubble and monsters, blood stains are chaotic, high-rise buildings rely on various vines and plants to continue to stand, zombies are hidden in the shadows, and there is not a single living person at a glance.

Because this time it was for the crystal nucleus, they did not deliberately hide and directly broke into the monster pile.

It wasn't until the night that the two found an abandoned police station to rest, and Yu Zhiwen was very quick because he had done more often, so Shen Liang took over the work of probing.

The police station is very large, and there are still many skinny monsters trapped in some temporary prisons, and Shen Liang killed them one by one to confirm that there was nothing missing before going back.

Going back with the backpack, Yu Zhiwen has already heated up the hot water, after walking for so long, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen are a little tired, under Yu Zhiwen's emphasis, Shen Liang quickly fell asleep first.

While he was sleeping vaguely, there was a sudden loud noise outside!

"Empty!"

"Squeak——!"

The sound of the car colliding and the sound of friction made Shen Liang wake up from his sleep immediately, and then Yu Zhiwen also reacted quickly, quickly opened the curtains and looked out.

A black car was suddenly rushing from a distance, the lights flickered on and off, and there were sparkling flames behind the tail of the car. Because the distance is relatively far, I can't see the situation inside the car, but I can see that the back of this car is full of dense zombies!

Seeing the number of zombies, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were cold in their hearts, they just looked at it like this, and the night behind the car was full of zombies! There were also many high-level zombies, who were frantically chasing the car, and the direction in which the car rushed seemed to have the feeling of rushing towards them.

The two looked at each other, quickly turned off the light, locked the door, and clenched the knife in their hands, afraid that this man would worry about them for the sake of misfortune.

"Do you want to rush out now?" Shen Liang asked.

Yu Zhiwen shook his head and looked solemn: "Look at it for the time being, there are too many zombies now, and it is easy to be surrounded if you go out rashly." The

owner of this black car should not know that there are people here, but it has caused them big trouble. This number of zombies is probably half of Xining City, did this person slip through half of Xining City to come here?

In this case, going out is looking for death.

The sound of the zombie roaring was close at hand, and the black car made several emergency turns again, seeing that it was about to be chased by a group of zombies from behind, but an ice-blue ice sword suddenly landed from the air, and the extremely cold temperature froze the zombies in front of them slightly, and then the white frost slowly formed from their legs.

The black car took advantage of this trick and quickly rushed out of the zombie encirclement.

"This is..." Shen Liang looked at this trick and was shocked in his heart.

Yu Zhiwen also recognized this power, but before the two could think about anything, they saw the car suddenly make a sharp 180-degree turn, accompanied by a piercing and heart-wrenching sound, as if it had identified here, and rushed towards the place where they were.

"I lean!" Shen Liang hurriedly threw himself back, but a person's movement pressed him under him faster.

"Boom!"

The explosion set off layers of heat, flashing fire, spreading dirt and dust across the sky and being blown away by the wind, making the already poorly visible night even more blurred.

When Shen Liang recovered a little from this explosion, he found that he was firmly held in his arms by Yu Zhiwen, his whole body was wrapped in his pleasant smell, and his hands were tightly protected on his head, protecting him well, without any injury.

Shen Liang looked up stunned, this forehead just hit Yu Zhiwen's chin, he snorted in pain, Shen Liang also felt that his chest attached to his back rose and fell sharply, and then his slightly complaining voice came from his ears: "You want to murder me?" The tongue almost bit off.

His voice was as gentle as ever, but I don't know if it was because it was too close, Shen Liang heard the tip of his ear slightly red, immediately lowered his head, avoiding his very close breathing sound, trying to ignore his beating heart: "Sorry, are you okay?" Yu

Zhiwen's suppressed breath sounded: "It's okay." Listening

to his voice, it didn't seem like it was okay, Shen Liang didn't dare to move anymore, but now this posture is as awkward as it is, and it looks like he has put himself on the spot. So he gently turned his head and stretched his neck to look behind Yu Zhiwen.

The explosion and impact directly overturned the entire wall of the police station, glass mixed with steel and cement all overturned, part of it smashed on Yu Zhiwen's back, part of it was inserted into the ground, and the wreckage of the car was still burning, I don't know if there will be a second explosion.

So serious? That is so close to Yu Zhiwen...

Thinking of this, Shen Liang suddenly couldn't care about anything, and quickly crawled out from under his body, because because of his shielding, he himself was not harmed at all.

"Be careful, the zombies outside should have already come." Seeing that the person had left from his embrace, Yu Zhiwen was a little pity, and he didn't pretend to be vulnerable, and his arms were propped up and ready to get up from the ground.

This also allowed Shen Liang to see his injuries.

Not to mention the glass shards on the back, just the abrasions of a large piece of clothing and the bruises of the impact are enough to prove the seriousness of his injuries, and the parties do not care.

"Find a place first, I'll help you with the medicine." Shen Liang couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, but he had a rare gloomy face and looked at the wreckage of the car not far away.

The zombies outside lost their target and became chaotic, and they were not found for the time being, but it was still dangerous if they stood here all the time, fortunately, the police station was not blown up, Shen Liang confirmed for a while, and then took Yu Zhiwen to a room with only a long table.

It's just that not long after he closed the door on his side, there was a sound of footsteps over there, and there was a faint gasp.

It's people.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen exchanged ideas with their eyes, Shen Liang stepped forward a few steps to hide behind the door, and Yu Zhiwen leaned on the long table with a weak look, and the power in his hand was ready to strike.

The footsteps got closer and closer, and finally stopped in front of them without moving.

"Click-" The door was gently pushed open, Shen Liang clenched the knife in his hand, and just as he was about to make a move, the people outside seemed to have noticed something and quickly retreated.