99

Chapter 99: This delicate atmosphere

Long Key's voice is not small, probably because she is too noisy in the store, afraid that he will not be able to hear clearly, plus Shen Liang did not avoid Yu Zhiwen, so Yu Zhiwen also heard the content of this phone call clearly.

"The ice cream is sold too fast, now there are still many superpowers to buy, the queue is long and long, what to do, there are not many ice cream in the store, Xiao Shuishui let me ask you."

"Then don't sell, continue tomorrow." Although Shen Liang was a little surprised by the speed of selling, it was also expected.

"It's not this, the key is that there happened to be a lot of other base powerhouses rushed over today, brother said that if you still have inventory, try to take it out first..." Dragon Key's tone was a little weak.

Shen Liang frowned: "People from other bases?

"Well, it's my brother who called to work with the hunters' association at their base, and quite a few of them came to our grocery store." Long Key, "And... And the base commander of Nirvana. "

Nirvana Base Commander? Shen Liang remembered who this is, she is a rare female base leader, good and bad things are clear, and she is very good at watching people, in the book she is the first to stand up to support Yu Zhiwen, and the first person to eat benefits, and she is a very powerful character in the later stage.

It was reasonable that she could find it so early.

"Okay, I'll go over later."

Shen Liang just hung up the communication here, and Yu Zhiwen over there also received the communication, and it was also the news from the head of the Nirvana base, and he needed to go there.

The two looked at each other, both a little helpless.

"Really, come together, trouble." Shen Liang was very unhappy to be disturbed, one second he was still holding a blanket and Yu Zhiwen eating watermelon and chatting and watching TV, and the next second he had to face so many people.

"It's really annoying." Yu Zhiwen was also angry that someone had interrupted their two-person world.

Shen Liang grunted and got up, the blanket slipped down between his legs, revealing his delicate and strong legs, Yu Zhiwen's gaze quietly looked over, and quickly withdrew his gaze.

Don't look at the disrespectful, don't be impolite...

"Wow!"

Shen Liang tripped over the blanket, and did not stand firmly for a while to fall back, and before he could control his figure, Yu Zhiwen, who heard the voice, subconsciously raised his hand to grab his hand, and then pulled it into his arms.

The movement of falling backwards was stopped, but Shen Liang threw himself straight into his arms, and the sofa he brought violently shook, as if the person above was doing some kind of movement.

After throwing himself into his arms, Shen Liang didn't feel anything, but he was worried that he would get up quickly, and when he got up, there was an accident.

Yu Zhiwen felt the young man's hand on his body push back hard, and his whole body rose halfway, and then he gasped for air.

Damn it, little one, where do you catch it!

Shen Liang obviously also felt out what it was, and after a pause, he maintained this strange posture for a while.

This, this situation is a bit more complicated.

His head was close to his chest, looking especially as if something was going to be forced on him.

Shen Liang felt that his whole person was very ashamed, especially when he looked at Shangyu Zhiwen's eyes, he felt even worse.

This is not loosening, not letting go is not, how to look at it feels very embarrassing! He really didn't mean to play hooligans!

For a while, no one was embarrassed to move first, until Yu Zhiwen felt that something was not good, and he was a little square, who had always been calm.

Not good! To be bad!

In a hurry, his brain suddenly short-circuited, and he kissed Shen Liang's cheek that was close at hand.

The cold lips were printed on the face, just a touch, but this moment also scared Shen Liang subconsciously sat back to avoid it, but behind was the ground, so he naturally sat on the ground with his butt and made a loud "bang".

"Hiss..."

Shen Liang's cry of pain woke up Yu Zhiwen, and he quickly helped the person up, only then did he react to what stupid thing he had done.

Shen Liang, who was helped up by him, still felt that his cheeks were hot, he had never been kissed so much in his previous life, and he usually hated this kind of physical contact.

But this time, he didn't have the slightest dissatisfaction, some just doubts and... Ashamed.

"You..." Why did you suddenly kiss me?

"You..." "Are you okay, just now I...

The words of the two just started, but they stopped the topic in unison, because both of them felt that it seemed a little inappropriate and a little abrupt to ask this question.

Forget it, let's talk about it next time.

Forget it, let's talk about it another day.

The two of them thought so, and then Shen Liang hurriedly found an excuse to leave.

Yu Zhiwen looked at his back and fled, and quickly turned around and went to the bathroom.

After sitting in the car of the base, Shen Liang touched his cheek after realizing it, and then covered his face with one hand and sighed, feeling ashamed of his reaction just now.

Unexpectedly, he played hooligan first, and fell on all fours, and his face was about to be lost.

[Hehe, host, stimulation no?]

Hearing this, Shen Liang smiled speculatively, successfully letting 009 perceive the sense of crisis and wisely shut up.

Until he arrived at his destination, Shen Liang was still a little in a trance and did not react, and he was stunned for a moment before entering the hunters' association.

"I'm sorry, the ice cream will be delivered later, you can take a look at the others first..." Xiao Shuishui once again emphasized the several superpowers in front of him, these are from the outside base, only staying for one night, so when they hear that there may be ice cream tomorrow, they are all blocked here.

Of course, they don't dare to use brute force, after all, this is another base, and the person in front of them is also a level six powerhouse, and there is a level six power person with a very short temper sitting in the store, and all they can do is grind with a good voice.

Xiao Shuishui was also helpless by these people, so he called Shen Liang. Otherwise, she wouldn't have bothered the store manager.

Among these people, Tao Xuemei is also included.

Tao Xuemei didn't plan to buy anything before she came in at first, but after she went in, she began to buy and buy frantically, and finally found that there was ice cream, and it was already sold!

She was really unfortunate that she was gone as soon as she arrived.

Looking at the ice cream in other people's hands, Tao Xuemei deeply felt the malice of this store towards her.

Her love of ice cream is something most people can't understand.

Before the end came, she invested in an ice cream shop and an ice cream truck on her own, and she loved to eat ice cream almost every day, including winter.

You can skip food and water, but ice cream can't be eaten, so she exercises every day because ice cream is too fat.

But now, since the end has comeFrom that moment on, she hadn't eaten ice cream in more than three years, and it was really hard at first, but now she is much better used to it.