74

Chapter 74: Adoption by Heart

Shen Liang knows that his craft is general, usually things are made by machines in the space, he also relies on the blessing of ingredients, this time with the chef, he is not polite, after sneaking into the kitchen to inquire about what to do, he waved his hand and left a lot of ingredients.

Looking at these precious and fresh ingredients, the chef's attitude towards Shen Liang immediately changed 180 degrees, and he almost followed Shen Liang away, but he did not succeed, and was ruthlessly driven away after being discovered by Yu Zhiwen.

"You're so popular, I'll have to watch a little." Yu Zhiwen returned to the room that Qi Ye had arranged for them and said so.

"Don't worry, I still owe you more than half a year's food, and I won't be easily abducted." Shen Liang said with a smile.

The room Qi Ye arranged for them was very ingenious, one hall, two rooms and one bath, originally Shen Liang didn't feel anything, until he went to the bathroom to take a bath, he was shocked and directly said a foul word.

"What's wrong?" Yu Zhiwen walked over a few steps and saw Shen Liang, who had taken off his shirt and only Xiao Nei hung on his body.

The boy's skin is as white as milk, his collarbones are distinct, his body is slim but not thin, his legs are slender and strong, his fingers are round, and there is not a single scar on his whole body.

Yu Zhiwen's eyes were so staring directly at it.

"This Qi Ye, at a glance, is a color embryo! This bathroom actually uses this kind of mirror! Shen Liang did not find himself in danger at all, and was complaining to Yu Zhiwen about his discovery.

It turns out that this bathroom looks normal from the outside, but once you look inside the bathroom, you can see everything outside.

Obviously, this is a one-way mirror-like treatment.

Yu Zhiwen looked away with difficulty, took a few steps back very embarrassed, and said vaguely: "You... You put your clothes on first.

Shen Liang was stunned, and his originally milky white skin was quickly dyed with a layer of bright red, and then he pulled over the bathrobe extremely quickly, and put it on with a casual face: "Oh oh, I'll find something to cover here."

After that, he hurriedly left the bathroom.

Yu Zhiwen took a deep breath, a little nerve-wracking, he didn't expect that Qi Ye had meaning something to say to him before.

Too...... It's too nonsense, just he thinks, people don't know if they want it or not.

Shen Liang liked Han Lu before, indicating that he should be a straight man with red roots, and the straight male bully is the bow, and he still knows the consequences.

So under this ingenious misunderstanding, although both of them had a little idea in their hearts, they did not break it.

After finding a cloth to cover, Shen Liang felt much more comfortable, so he didn't have the strange hobby of staring at others or being stared at when he took a bath.

After Shen Liang washed, Yu Zhiwen also took the clothes in, Shen Liang saw this and went back to the room to take a rest, leaving Yu Zhiwen standing alone at the bathroom door. He thought quietly for a while, then took the clothes and went to the living room for a walk, and "unintentionally", he dropped his clothes on the sofa.

He was satisfied and went in to take a shower.

Shen Liang didn't know his little Jiujiu, he returned to the farm after returning to the room, changed the materials for those machines, paid the points for the machines, and checked the exploding blueberries soaking in the Tianchi to restore their strength, and then opened the mall.

He had already thought about it when he was on the road, and now that he still has a lot of points in his hand, he may be able to try making a beer.

Beer this kind of thing, he also accidentally remembered, this is also thanks to the package of flowers and flowers, Shen Liang found that there is a kind of hop flower when he sorted it out, with it, you can make beer.

It's a pity that he doesn't know how to get it, but now it's different, Lin Qiuyu should be interested in this business.

Shen Liang knew that it was too slow to earn points by himself, he really lacked skills, and he couldn't rely on others to help, only interests were reliable, and if Lin Qiuyu could cooperate with him, the relationship between them would only be stronger.

Of course, one hop is not enough, so Shen Liang thought about it and got the idea of sugar beets to make sugar, these technical things are not enough to find people in this last three years.

Sugar beets to make sugar, he himself is enough, but Lin Qiuyu, a person who loves sugar as much as life, is different. In this way, he can also reduce the cost of a point, just need to grow beets.

The craft of sugar beet sugar making is very troublesome, and Shen Liang is annoyed every time.

With this in mind, he went back to his room, found a comfortable dress to put on, and just opened the door when he heard the sound of water stopping in the bathroom.

Yu Zhiwen should have been done.

Thinking so, Shen Liang walked out, and just bumped into Yu Zhiwen who opened the door at the same time in the bathroom.

He had no clothes on, only a bath towel for the lower half of his body.

The bits and pieces of wet hair rested on his shoulders, and the muscular upper body was exposed in the air, full of strength and beauty, but not too strong, coupled with the other party's gentle eyes as always, Shen Liang was directly dumbfounded.

Then, he swallowed.

It's his dream figure, that's right!

"The clothes fell on the couch." Yu Zhiwen was about to soak himself white in the water, and only then waited for the sound of Shen Liang opening the door, and couldn't wait to rush out.

Looking at his reaction now, there should be a play!

"Huh? Oh.

[Host you wake up! Can't be tempted by beauty! 009 screamed.

No, I've been tempted. Shen Liang pursed his lips, and secretly looked at the clothes that were not good to wear, and had to open his arms, and secretly swallowed his saliva.

If it goes on like this, he can't help but attack the male protagonist! Anyway, the heroine now doesn't know where to run, and he will definitely succeed if he starts first!

Shen Liang cheered himself up and prepared to implement his abduction plan, but at least not tonight.

Soon after the two got it, someone came to deliver supplies and daily necessities, including two black Chinese-style silk pajamas, which looked like couples' kind.

Don't think about it, this is also Qi Ye's idea.

Shen Liang took these two pajamas and was very satisfied, the silk was light and comfortable, not to mention that he was still a couple with Yu Zhiwen.

Yu Zhiwen also happened to think so, and the two put away their pajamas happily and went to Jolin Qiuyu.

When they arrived, Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye had already taken their seats, because they were acquaintances, so they didn't make much luxury, just ordinary square tables, four comfortable chairs, so that eating was more relaxed.

"Here you are!" Lin Qiuyu was very welcome, "Come on, I heard that some dishes have been prepared!" It's time to eat!

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen sat in the seats they had set up, and at this time, the first course had already come up.

Then, like a cloud of flowing water, vegetables that were almost invisible in the last days returned to the dinner table, cold cucumber, minced meat eggplant, braised pork ribs, oyster sauce cabbage...

Chilled orange juice and apple juice were close at hand, and finally came up a large roasted suckling pig.