178

Chapter 178: Chance Encounters

With these foam flowers, even heavy rain seems to have become a decoration.

As if knowing that he could not threaten this base, the heavy rain became smaller after another three days and three nights, much shorter than the previous flood.

Therefore, the two did not plan to delay any longer, and were ready to brave the rain to leave for the Qingshan base first, and the monster could not delay any longer.

Shen Liang told Sun Shui all the things that the other shore flower had to pay attention to, over and over again, he was afraid that after an oversight he returned, the entire base would be occupied by the other shore flower.

At that time, there really is no place to cry.

The flowers on the other side are domineering and strong, and if they are not cleaned up after planting, they are asking for their own hardships.

Foam flowers grow on both sides of the road, because at that time, they thought that planting more would speed up the drought, so they did not plant many of them, and they looked like an ornamental flower, greening the environment.

Now that the rain is small, the base also arranges water system powerhouses to water them every day to prevent them from running out of water to drink and suck up the groundwater.

Tao Xuemei knew that they were going back to the Qingshan base, and enthusiastically showed them the way, "Actually, the head of the Qingshan base is very talkative, if you really can't take my name, he should give face to my parents."

"Well, thank you." Shen Liang said, "When I'm away, the store needs your care."

"Don't worry, anyway, you should be a dispenser, we are used to it."

"Ahem, then I'll go."

"See you later."

After ordering everything, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen stepped out of the base on the rain.

This time they did not go out of the base with great fanfare, there was still a lot of water outside, so they had no way to drive, they could only walk on their own two legs.

This time to go to the Qingshan base, they need to pass by the Dawning Base and go to the other side of the forest.

This is the first time that Shen Liang has come out of this world so far.

"It will take about ten days to go." Yu Zhiwen said, "If you are really bored, you can go back to the farm, and when it is almost time, I will call you back."

Shen Liang was controlling the vine-woven umbrella to cover the rain, and glanced at him angrily when he heard this: "You want to rush alone?" So what else am I coming here for?

Yu Zhiwen smiled and understood his attitude: "Then let's go." The

rain dripped down, slapped on the vines and slid down the veins, the ground was muddy, and the shoes on it quickly became dirty and wet.

Both of them accelerated to speed, which was no slower than driving, only when entering the forest, because of the obstruction of the trees, the speed slowed down.

After two consecutive days of rushing, they had already left the territory of the new base, and they had just passed the territory of the Dawning Base and broke into a forest with quite high ground.

At this time, the sky has darkened slightly, and they did not rest at night, but continued to hurry, and the monsters around them were not threatening to them, so they walked smoothly.

Over time, the two found a higher place in the forest without standing water, so the two chose to rest for a while and have dinner here. They haven't eaten properly these days, just have the opportunity to have a place, and it's not bad for this time.

Shen Liang used vines to spread a green shed, Yu Zhiwen took out a pot to burn wood with firepower, and took out the ingredients to prepare for spicy scalding.

"So fragrant." When the soup base was presented, Shen Liang sat on the side and sniffed the aroma hard, spicy hot pot is a small hot pot, the aroma is too aggressive.

"Then eat more, I'll make more." The movements in Yu Zhiwen's hands accelerated, "Or eat the original ones?"

"Hmm... Let's add some coriander, I suddenly want to eat it. "Good

."

The cold wind of the night blew, and the fire in the fire jumped, Yu Zhiwen had rushed in the dark more than once, and he had eaten and eaten a night's snack, but he had never been so reassuring as now.

Looking at Shen Liang's side face, he raised his hand and rubbed his face.

Shen Liang looked up suspiciously, and the reflection of the gentle smile he carried was reflected in his bright eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's good to have you."

"...... What nerves are you making?

"...," Yu Zhiwen kneaded into a pinch, "Gee, I don't understand the style!"

Not long after, Yu Zhiwen first finished making a pot for Shen Liang, presented some to himself, and continued to cook the rest.

The steaming aroma broke through the tent and spread into the forest, neither of them cared, Shen Liang took a big bite, full of soup, delicious and satisfied.

"Ah, it's so hot!"

Another mouthful of soup was full, Shen Liang was caught off guard, opened his mouth and breathed, watching Yu Zhiwen smiled and fanned for him: "Look you are hungry, so hungry?"

Shen Liang shook his head, this was the first time to eat with him in such a special place, it felt a little novel, and his appetite was naturally good.

A mouthful of spicy hot soup base in the mouth, the whole body is warm, and the rain seems to be much smaller.

After eating some, he got some for 009 in the space, and after it came out again, the new pot was almost ready.

The pot just now was completely insufficient, and the two of them ate at most.

But when the other pot was just boiling, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang suddenly retracted their smiles, and together they shot out the only light, the fire.

Someone came over.

In such a remote place, it is so late, how can there be anyone?

The two held two knives, vigilantly looking into the darkness, and not long after, a sharp arrow suddenly shot out silently from their rear, and was slapped away by Shen Liang with a knife with his raised hand.

That arrow seemed to be just a signal, and the next arrow after arrow kept shooting out from the rear, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen had to concentrate on dodging, and at this moment, in the darkness, a black shadow suddenly flashed behind them.

A knife passed by Yu Zhiwen with a cold light, and a vine quickly pulled the knife away, and then the knife rushed towards Shen Liang.

A wall of flame blocked the knife again, and then a rope of flame tied the knife along the blade and ran in the direction of its owner, who quickly abandoned the knife and was about to leave, but found that the surrounding area had been surrounded by layers of vines.

Surrounded by vines like a flower bud, it not only isolates the sharp arrows outside, but also prevents this person from escaping.

The tacit understanding between Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen no longer needs to be expressed in words.

Seeing that there was no danger, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang put the knife on this person's neck together, and said coldly: "Turn back."

The man clenched his fists and looked helpless, as if he had recognized the situation. In fact, his hands had already touched the weapon on his back and was ready to fight back, but after seeing the person in front of him, he was stunned.

Not onlyIt was him, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were also stunned.