22

Chapter 22: New Rewards

A lot of wheat was grown, but the flour obtained was not much, just a few large bags, fortunately, the growth cycle of wheat was not long, and Shen Liang was busy planting the seeds harvested in advance.

The other bags were filled with taro that had already been made, several large bottles of processed peanut oil, and some peanuts that he had deliberately left to grow.

Shen Liang put these things away, looked at his legs again, and found that the wounds on them were gone, and there were still some scratches on his hands. In 009's words, the damage caused by the monster's limbs requires more points to heal, and his remaining points are not enough.

It seems that I am going to rest on the farm these days.

And he also has to have the rest of the points to turn on these machines again, and the power of these machines comes from the activation of points, which is equivalent to paying electricity bills, and the price is not cheap.

Shen Liang had a headache, and he really couldn't do without the cost of points.

He went out of the farm, covered his wounds and went out to wander around, keeping his distance from everyone, but so that they could all see him, and as he was about to go back for lunch, he heard some people muttering around him.

"I don't know where the boss went, it's been a few days, why hasn't he come back yet?" You guys said it couldn't have been an accident, right?

"Don't talk nonsense, you still don't know what the boss is capable of? Besides, maybe it's just something tricky. When we usually go out on a mission, the longest time is half a year, which is only a few days.

"Aren't I worried, the boss always feels uneasy when he is not around, there are many monsters in Sjiang City, we still live here, if something really happens, we only have to die."

"Blah blah, what nonsense, concentrate on waiting for the boss to come back, even if you want to leave early, there is no way." As you said, without the leadership of the boss, we would not be able to get out.

"Alas, too."

Shen Liang listened to his ears, and when those people cast their skeptical eyes on him, they only saw his back leaving.

Back at the farm, it was not early, Shen Liang made a mushroom soup and ate it with dry food. He went out again in the afternoon and found more mushrooms, presumably because it had rained. In addition to these, he also found some wild ginger and medicinal herbs that can stop bleeding, the amount is not much, but it is also a surprise.

For several days, he did not stay in the farm safely, either on the way to complete the task or looking for some wild plants, these wild plants generally have some changes in appearance, and some have strong attack power, which is very dangerous.

However, since he inadvertently brought the Devil Pepper with him once, he has never seen a plant that can escape the Devil Pepper's mouth, and with its help, the progress of the task of killing ten monsters is also pulling rapidly.

After the wheat was harvested several more times, Shen Liang finally completed the task, and the system closed the channel for him to go out freely.

And at this moment, his farm has become lively, some special plants he transplanted from the outside spontaneously followed behind the boss devil pepper, these plants are mutated, but most of them have no intelligence, naturally inferior to the devil pepper, but the combat effectiveness is not low.

There are devil peppers, Shen Liang is not worried that they will harm the farmland, so he lets them run around the farm, and sometimes boldly steals apples from apple trees to eat, and the angry and cautious 009 often sues.

[Host! Those guys are stealing again!

Shen Liang looked at the apple tree with a smile, and then withdrew his gaze and continued to operate the juicer: "Well, I didn't eat a few, it's okay."

[But those are points!] Those alien guys! 009 seems to be very unwelcoming to those alien plants with low intelligence.

"...... You don't know which one has been passed on. Shen Liang said while pouring the juice into the small gourd that had been washed and processed. If you look into the basket at his feet, you can see a basket of gourds.

After getting these juices, he got up again and brought a large gourd with his arm length, which is something grown by special gourd seeds, which is a natural brewing container, but unfortunately it grows too slowly, and now it has not grown a few, which is already the largest one.

Those special seed grapes have also matured in two batches, he left some to eat, and the rest were all put into the gourd according to 009's prompts, and sealed and placed under the windowsill of the log cabin.

The effect of eating these grapes directly is to relieve slight pain, the effect is not obvious, and I don't know what effect will become when it is made into wine.

[Host, the last mission reward was sent, you haven't seen it yet. ]

The

task was completed yesterday, but unfortunately the host has been busy making juice and brewing and has no time to take care of it.

Shen Liang then remembered that there was another reward, he poured a glass of orange juice, sat down under the recliner and lay leisurely, and then said: "Oh, check it now." Its

owner is really calm, shouldn't ordinary people be very excited when they see the reward?

Although 009 was puzzled, he still introduced his reward to him word for word.

[Mission reward: special pea pod seeds, 10,000 points, a pack of strawberry seeds, a long knife for novices]

Hearing that there were weapons, Shen Liang was really interested in this mission reward, and quickly sat up from the recliner.

There were also the strawberry seeds and the special pea pod seeds, which he remembered were called special seeds by the system at that time.

He was dishonest again after resting just now: "009, show me that long knife first."

009 also knew that the novice dagger before the host had been overwhelmed and broken a few days ago, and now what the host wanted most was a weapon, so it was quickly taken out of space.

Shen Liang steadily caught the long knife that appeared out of thin air, the length of the blade of this knife was only the length of his one arm at most, but it was already very long compared to the dagger, this length may not be long or short for others and embarrassing, but it was the length he was used to.

He held the long knife and waved it a few times, listening to the sound of the swing was very satisfied, should it really be said that the system production is a boutique.

After getting up and playing for a while, Shen Liang's excitement cooled down, and he sat back lazily back in the chair and took a sip of orange juice. Looking at that look, there was no further look down at the reward.

[Host? And the reward,] 009 always can't understand what this host is thinking.

"I know, I've been busy enough today, I'll talk about something tomorrow, well." His tone was rarely gentle.

009: Okay, okay, such a gentle host for him, makes him a little flustered...