13

Chapter 13: I should be under the car, not in the car

For his words, Shen Liang just easily brought it over, without revealing the answer at all, the two fought for several rounds, but unfortunately Shen Liang has been pretending to be stupid and stunned, and finally Yu Zhiwen gave up.

Lowering his eyes, Shen Liang's words were dripping, I don't know if he really didn't understand what he was talking about, or pretended.

If he had been understood before, he might have thought that he was pretending, but now it doesn't look like it. The two have changed too much, which makes him very curious, and even a little doubtful that he was too nervous to notice this pearl before.

"If it's not safe to live there, follow me back to the base, the base is the safest." Yu Zhiwen made a rare invitation while thinking about it, or don't startle the snake first.

Shen Liang shook his head with a smile, and lowered his head a little guiltily: "No, thank you Big Brother Yu for your kindness, but I'm fine there, so I won't continue to delay you, but if you have anything I can do, I will definitely try my best to help."

He didn't tell a lie, after all, seriously, the male protagonist gave the original owner a lot of help, otherwise he might not have lived when he came.

His words eased the atmosphere of the two a lot, and the conversation was much smoother, and after chatting for a while, Yu Zhiwen took the initiative to start talking about buying and selling apples, and Shen Liang generously gave him a taste.

"Big Brother Yu can taste it, if it is delicious, you can buy a little back, maybe there will be no next time." Shen Liang smiled sweetly, and Yu Zhiwen's heart moved slightly, and he unconsciously hooked the corners of his mouth.

After noticing this small reaction, he quickly lowered the corners of his mouth.

The apple was cold and cold, and as soon as he took a bite, the sweet flesh immediately captured his tongue, and even he had not enjoyed such a appetite for a long time in this apocalypse, and he didn't think about it, and the desire prompted him to take a second bite again.

Looking at the fragrant food he ate, Shen Liang, who was already almost tired of eating, couldn't help but take one, and it was very energetic to eat next to him.

After a simple conversation just now, he also felt a little warm, which was completely different from the personality in the original text, but the deep scheming was true. But unexpectedly, the other party is completely a person who grows on his own aesthetic point.

Handsome, calm, capable and with means, it's a pity that he doesn't like men.

Shen Liang has been black since he was a child, and he has never seen anyone, so he has been enlightened about his sexuality very early, and his parents have no intention of opposing, obviously letting him make his own decisions.

But even if he comes into contact with a lot of homosexuals, excellent, domineering, fresh and sunny... There are all kinds of types, but he has never found the one he is happy with, and before wearing it, he didn't even have a single eye-catching.

And this Yu Zhiwen is very appetizing to him. But appetite is appetite, people have a female protagonist, which means that he is a straight man, he will not want to provoke him, and he does not look like a sufferer.

Shen Liang, who he thought was an attack, sighed, expressing regret, when the two attacks meet, there will be a suffer, he still don't think about it. It's just a pity that the only person who looks at it is so fateful.

Soon, the apples of the two people were finished, Shen Liang was still stunned and regretful, Yu Zhiwen had already reacted, and said with great satisfaction: "It's really delicious, how much do you have..."