17

Chapter 17: Yu Zhiwen goes out

[Generally, the seeds rewarded by the mission are special, such as apple trees, and the apples produced have the effect of speeding up the recovery of power. ]

】 Can

this kind of thing be forgotten?

Shen Liang didn't expect such a show, he endured the thought of beating 009 and asked him in a deep voice: "Why didn't you say it before?" "He's all sold!

009 is silent like a quail.

Seeing that it didn't move for a long time, Shen Liang took a deep breath, forget it, don't be angry, just sell personal favors to the male protagonist.

Although he was very hungry for these special seeds, but he really couldn't afford them at present, Shen Liang also specially checked the special seeds of grapes, and the result was that there was only one grape branch for more than 10,000. The special seeds of grapes have a nice name, called "wine grapes".

The ability of special seeds is different, the price is also different, Shen Liang bought wheat seeds, taro seeds, peanuts and gourd vines, and also bought strawberries and orange trees, and the points in his hand were almost the same.

Although he craved chickens and pigs, the price was daunting to him.

After buying these things, he remembered that he still had a reward for another task that he had not received.

After receiving the reward, the points were two thousand more, and there was an extra gourd vine on the table, which was also a special seed, completely different from the ordinary gourd vine he bought in the store.

In addition to these two rewards, there is also a special bonus that is the mystery seed pack.

[This kind of seed package is rare, the host must open it before it is opened...]

Before 009's words were finished, Shen Ou Shenliang had already opened the seed package casually, and a package of green seeds suddenly appeared.

[Congratulations to the host for obtaining the herbal seed gift pack, wormwood package]

The

palm-sized seed package made Shen Liang feel the way to wealth. Wormwood is a type of Chinese herbal medicine, one of which is to stop bleeding.

Even if this is not a special seed, as long as it grows, it is very easy to sell. In the last days, not to mention Chinese herbal medicine, the food is gone, but correspondingly, this herb will only be more difficult to grow.

Thinking of this, he remembered the three-month novice period that 009 said not long ago, and thought of the novice period he opened when he opened the newbie package, he didn't care too much at that time, now that he wants to come, it's better to take a look.

With the help of 009, Shen Liang re-found the introduction of the novice period.

Newbie period: All items in the store are half price, there is no penalty for failing the mission, and the system shield is maintained for free.

It turns out that the system protective cover still needs points!

Shen Liang was stunned, and then he felt that he had fallen into a deep pit in the system design. There are so many monsters in the Kunlun Mountains, if there is no systematic protection, let alone farming, it is good to be alive.

Thinking of this, he originally planned to leave the farm after almost the time, after all, Yu Zhiwen was still outside the room, and if something saw him absent, he would definitely be suspected.