24

Chapter 24: Pea Pods

This plant is different from the devil pepper, it only grows three huge peas connected together, lying horizontally on the pea leaves, and the inside is bulging, which is a little scary at first glance.

On the pea in the middle, there are complete facial features of the pea pod, small, and there is a feeling of humility when it looks. The pea pod was squinting and wanted to yawn, but when she saw him, she still gave a face shake to the leaves around her.

This pea pod seems to be very cold.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, looked at the lively beside him, and curiously looked at the devil pepper of his new companion pea pod, deeply sympathizing for the future life of this pea pod.

However, compared to the devil pepper, this pea pod is obviously more suitable for looking at the farm, and even if the system protective cover is gone, his field will not be easily affected by the disaster of arrogance.

The combat effectiveness of 10,000 points is definitely higher.

In order to verify the pea pod's ability, Shen Liang still gave it a quiz, and then a person stared at the system protective cover that was blasted out of the big hole by it and was silent.

Fortunately, it just slammed into the outside of the system, and did not cause damage to his farm, and he was extremely grateful for the decision he made.

[Host! You scared me to death! 009 screamed in his head, the energy of the system is also very precious! Pea pod that guy's attack is like a cannonball, very energy-intensive!

If it weren't for the novice period, the host would have to die!

"Calm." Shen Liang was very satisfied with this result, and then happily gave the heavy responsibility of watching the field to Pea Pod, and Pea Pod seemed to understand what he meant, and squatted in the field very dutifully and yawned.

After planting the pea pods, he took out the package of strawberry seeds again, and planted them vertically on the edge of the field, and the strawberry seeds ran out.

After busy work, another day passed. Shen Liang went out for a walk, did not see Yu Zhiwen, they returned to the farm after they returned, sat on the chair as usual, continued his work of squeezing juice, and by the way, thought about where the current plot should logically develop.

At this time in the book, the male protagonist has reunited with the female protagonist, and does not want to be at the mercy of high-level people in the base anymore, and wants to establish a watershed of the base by himself.

Building a base is not simple for others, but the protagonist is different, what he wants to build, must be able to build, this is beyond doubt.

But now, this male protagonist does not do his job, does not go to develop his base, but does not know where to slip away, and has not returned for such a long time. Or else he slips away first?

However, thinking about the "property" he now owned, Shen Liang still gave up this idea. It's not good to be around the male protagonist anywhere, after all, the male protagonist's wool is endless, and there is meat to eat with the male protagonist.

As for the original owner's cannon fodder behavior, it is impossible to establish it on him, he does his farm business, the heroine can be everywhere, and if she can't, she will avoid it a little.

Shen Liang has not forgotten that the heroine in the book is loved by everyone, except for a few villains with strong ability, everyone else has a soft spot for her, and the backstage is very tough, that is, the darling of the doom.

The next day, Shen Liang, who had been dreamless all night, got up in good spirits, took some bread and ate it, and when he opened the back door, he found that another wave of wheat was ripe, and the apple tree was also full of fruit, hanging heavily on the tree.

The maturation of other crops takes two days, but it takes about the same amount of time.

Looking at the calendar by the door, he found that today was already a month after he came here, and it seemed that it was not far from the end of the novice period.

After turning on the bread machine and preparing the materials, he walked to the farmland with a sickle, and then he saw the devil pepper in the field with a hideous expression against the pea pod that was half as short of it, and the leaves waved indiscriminately, as if demonstrating.

However, the subject of the protest still lazily did not want to deal with it.

Shen Liang looked amused, and when he passed by them, he pulled the devil pepper out of the earth and threw it to the ground, and then waved his scythe at it.

Sure enough, the devil pepper didn't come, and ran a little farther neatly. Instead, the pea pod opened its eyes when she saw him coming, and stared at him slowly.

The harvest of wheat is very slow, at least a little unfamiliar to the novice Shen Liang, although it has been harvested several waves before, but it should be unskilled or unskilled, it seems that in the future, it is necessary to consider whether the harvest can be handed over to the plants.

He glanced at the devil pepper that was beating with other plants, and then at the well-behaved and honest pea pod, choosing to abandon his idea for the time being.

Not long after, the smell of the bread machine had already begun to waft, and Shen Liang got up to wash his hands and ran over to change the materials.

[Host! There's a situation outside! 】 009's long-lost voice sounded.

Since Shen Lianglai was on the farm, 009 has been paying attention to the situation outside for him, so that he can inform him of something.

"Good."

Shen Liang was not in a hurry, he first looked at the crops in his field, and then thought about the many crops he had recently made, and estimated that it would take a few days for the next batch of crops to mature.

Thinking about it, he was in no hurry, and returned to his room from the farm, and sure enough, he heard the sound of lively discussions outside the door.

These days it is terrifyingly quiet, and there are rarely such lively times.

Could it be that Yu Zhiwen they have returned?

Shen Liang thought while removing the debris behind the door. If they come back, he's still going to fight to sell some more points. If he goes to the base now, with what he sells, it is easy to be targeted by people with bad intentions, and according to his current level of power, it is very dangerous to be targeted.

If he remembers correctly, the current protagonist's power level is around level six, and both powers are level six, and he is the best in the base, so his level five power can only deter ordinary powers.

After the door opened, the noisy sound became more obvious, and Shen Liang saw that those who had healed their injuries were all happy, that is, Bai Xiaoyao, who had been a little worried in the past few days, smiled softly. Wen said softly: "Everyone be quiet, since the captain has already given us news, then rest for one night today, nourish your spirits, and we will leave tomorrow!" "Good

!" Everyone looked excited. What's going on? Shen Liang was stunned.

But after he asked around, he also understood what was happening.

It turned out that not long ago, the vice captain of the team, that is, Sun Shui, the most powerful person besides Yu Zhiwen, and one of the left and right hands of the future male protagonist, returned alone. He told them that they had successfully found a warehouse with a lot of supplies and needed to be moved, so he asked them to go back.

"Warehouse? It's all this time, are there any warehouses? Shen Liang was shocked, this is clearly something that was not in the original text!

And speaking of warehouses, how can there be a familiar feeling ...

"I don't know, the deputy team said that they also found it by accident, it is estimated that the location is very hidden."