81

Chapter 81: The Nascent Base

Since that time he saw Yu Zhiwen, Shen Liang would always lose his mind from time to time, thinking about Yu Zhiwen's words in his mind, and he always felt very strange in his heart.

Is he really just casually talking? Not likely.

After that, they met several times, and Yu Zhiwen refused to reveal the answer to this question each time, and finally said that his base was secure, and asked him if he wanted to take a look.

Shen Liang agreed, but before that, he had to hand over the goods of the Early Rain Base, so he delayed for two days before leaving one step late.

Before going, the watermelons in the field were almost grown, and Shen Liang paid another month's farm maintenance points before opening the teleportation array.

Everyone in the newborn base has received a big news in the past few days, and this news is even more shocking and exciting than the news of selling sugar in the early rain base - the newborn base has successfully grown wheat and potatoes without mutation!

And there are quite a few of them, which is enough to prove that the nascent base has mastered how to grow plants!

There is probably no news in the end times, it is more beautiful than this.

It was supposed to be the end of the news, but because this news was too vigorous, it had spread to other bases in one day. The people in those bases now knew why the freshman base needed so many wood-line powerhouses in those days!

It's a pity, now that they understand it, it's too late.

Everyone in the freshman base was extremely excited, so when Shen Liang arrived, all he saw was a joyful scene, which made him very comfortable. No one wants to live in a depressed world, and the new base is really different from other bases.

"Little brother, this is your base access card, you can't lose it, you need to replace it with crystal nuclei." The gatekeeper gave him the card with a big smile on his face.

"Brother Guard, I see that everyone in the base is so happy, is this any happy event?" Shen Liang asked curiously.

"Well, of course! Just look at the paper on the wall when you enter the base!

"Well, thank you big brother."

Shen Liang thanked and mixed in the crowd and walked to the wall with the paper.

It was a clean wall, with only a white paper on it, and large black characters were written on the paper, and it was clear from far away what the words were.

After watching for a while, he suddenly realized that wheat and taro had been planted, and Big Brother Yu's speed was really fast, no wonder these people were happy like this.

[Host, suddenly feel that these people are so pitiful] 009 [Nothing to eat]

"Soon they will have it, didn't you master and I come?" Shen Liang raised his eyebrows.

[Yes, hehe...]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for triggering the farm mission: get 10 million points]

[Ding! Detected that this base is as friendly to the host as high as 80%, congratulations to the host for triggering the base mission: let more than 80% of the people successfully plant a crop, reward: base soil modification]

Soil... Modification?

Shen Liang listened to the reward of this mission, and for the first time, he was not very happy, but felt a little pressure.