84

Chapter 84: Store Reopening

The next day, Yu Zhiwen took Shen Liang to see his future store.

As soon as they had breakfast in the morning, the two went out, and the base in the early morning had begun to wake up, and several ordinary people were sweeping garbage on the street, and they greeted Yu Zhiwen warmly after seeing it.

"It's a little hot today." Shen Liang wore short sleeves and went out, feeling the heat in the air and said, "Summer is coming soon."

"Well, there are all kinds of disasters every summer, and that's really not good news." Yu Zhiwen said, "But as long as the summer is over."

Shen Liang also remembered that the book wrote that the most likely to appear in summer is drought, but there are already water system powers in the base, and with the higher the level of water system powers, the greater the water supply, so the drought is not so terrible.

So the summer is the most headache and the most difficult, only the high temperature.

Heat stroke and burns are the most common, plus the need to fight every day in the last days, which increases the amount of exercise and accelerates wound decay, plus the smell of a hot base is even more difficult to say, and it is certain that you will get sick when the time comes.

Every summer, many lives are taken.

"I have mung bean seeds, and the base can grow some mung beans when the time comes." Shen Liang thought of the summer relief products sold in the mall and said.

Yu Zhiwen nodded: "Okay, I bought it."

"Okay, you can sell more to other bases." Shen Liang said, "After the ice, it is still very relieved of the heat."

Yu Zhiwen nodded yes, and then got into the car: "Let's go." The

car drove to the hunter association inside the base, to say where the flow of people is the most, it is not the hunter association, so Yu Zhiwen said to Long Zheng early in the morning, and left the best store on the first floor to Shen Liang.

Long Zheng was originally going to collect some fees, but he was scolded back by his sister and gave it up, and then he thought that it was good to send it out as a personal favor, maybe he could rub rice in the future.

He still missed the uneatable hot pot at the base of the early rain.

The hunters' association is crowded, but because it is morning, there are not many stalls, only a few stalls are scattered.

When the two went, they were invited to the second floor by the person who was specially waiting to receive them, and Long Key and Long Zheng were already waiting.

"Let's go, that's a good place." After Long Jian saw Shen Liang, he left his brother and went to Shen Liang, and said mysteriously, "Chief Yu said that he tried to make it according to the decoration of your previous store."

Shen Liang nodded and glanced sideways at Yu Zhiwen.

The four walked towards the storefront on the first floor.

This storefront is indeed the most conspicuous, in the middle of the mission hall and the trading area, generally speaking, this place is to put some things inside the base, or simply used to place a display item, Shen Liang did not expect to leave it to him.

This position, as long as the person who enters the hunter's association, there is not a single one who will be invisible.

When I opened the door and entered, it was half-finished but clean, and most of the decoration was indeed done according to his previous store, as well as his cashier area that resembled a bar bar.

He even saw two large flower pots.

"These two pots are for growing flowers?" Shen Liang asked.

"It's for your mutant plant." Yu Zhiwen said.

After reading the storefront, Shen Liang was very satisfied, refused their offer to find someone to continue to help with repairs, and invited the three of them to a hearty lunch.

In the afternoon, Yu Zhiwen needed to go to the base, and Long Key and Long Zheng had something to do with the Hunter Association, so Shen Liang returned to his shop by himself and began to adjust his shop.

"009, you can import my previous store, but you have to make a little adjustment with this, and the extra points will be deducted directly."

[Okay, received.

After a while, the familiar store has reappeared here, but this time the second floor is not a bedroom, but also a store, a total of two floors, the shelves are empty, and the change is quite big.

Large curtains in warm colors hung in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the plants in the backyard were also brought in, and the plants he had planted were now ripe, and at a glance, a large piece of green in the backyard was also brought in.

Shen Liang went to the second floor to walk around, and found that the area on the second floor was more exquisite and beautiful, looking more like a high-end area, and there were several tatami seating areas with carpets, and the overall space was very large, more than twice as large as his previous store.

"...... 009, how many points did this cost? [

Host, this is the best option, and it comes with a protective cover!] So...... So it's a little more expensive]

"How much?"

[One million points...]

Fortunately it is a million, not ten million... Shen Liang was relieved to remember the points he still had surplus.

Fortunately, Yu Zhiwen is also very busy there, Shen Liang has stayed in the store these days behind closed doors, they all think that he is busy decorating the store, in fact, he is staying on the farm leisurely watching TV, occasionally wandering around the farm to see if the watermelon has grown.

Although he has not gone out much in the farm for the past two days, he is still very clear about the temperature changes outside, and the current weather, as soon as it comes to noon, he can't go out, otherwise he will be hot and sweaty, sticky.

Yu Zhiwen was busy day and night for two days, and finally left a day of free time on the third day, and ran to the store to find Shen Liang, who did not return home at night.

"Free today?" Shen Liang put people in, and he was putting the things in the space on the shelves, "You came just right, I just got the store almost the same."

Yu Zhiwen drank the ice water he handed over and looked around, nodding praisefully: "Not bad, even better than before." But have you renovated, it feels different from the previous one.

"No, I guess I put a lot of things for decoration and changed some decorations to feel different." Shen Liang's expression was natural, "By the way, I still have to recruit some people to look at the store, and I will ask you when the time comes."

"I have a few candidates for this." Yu Zhiwen said, "If this shop is handed over to others, you don't worry, and I'm not very relieved." You can't stay in the store every day, there's no freedom.

Shen Liang: "Actually, I don't care."

"This is not okay, you still promised me to go to the field to see, and the big piece of land behind the house, all waiting for us to grow things with our own hands." Yu Zhiwen frowned, and the whole person looked a little pitiful, "Or do you want to live in the store?" There's no need to work so hard..."

It's like... Also makes sense? He can't stay in the shop every day, so it's not convenient to go back to the farm.

The point is that he seems to have no way to refuse such a warm life.

"Yes, you have someone to choose?"

"Well, there are a few people in my team who can be trusted, but they are more or less disabled and physically unwell because of the fighting, which has led to a decline in combat effectiveness." Yu Zhiwen said, "But there is no problem with their ability, I can recruit people to try it first, and then change it if it doesn't work." "