101

Chapter 101: New Employees

With Manager Shen, it is equivalent to having ice cream, endless ice cream!

Tao Xuemei can laugh out loud just thinking about that kind of life.

Shen Liang looked at a cool girl who was now stunned and smirked, and it was rare to wonder if there was something unhealthy in the ice cream of the system.

[There is absolutely no fake, don't guess the host. ] 009 quickly came out to testify to the innocence of the system.

Shen Liang yawned boredly, glanced at the time, and estimated that Long Zheng had quickly brought that Nirvana Base Commander over.

Trouble, if Yu Zhiwen didn't come, he really didn't bother to take care of this base chief.

Tao Xuemei finished paying the crystal nucleus, put away the things, walked to the rest area and opened a bag of bread to eat it, and unexpectedly found that it was delicious, better than everything else she had eaten.

Sure enough, she didn't buy it wrong, but she didn't forget the purpose of her sitting down.

"Hello, my name is Tao Xuemei, store manager, can I know your name?"

"Shen Liang." Tao Xuemei, this name is very familiar, how can he hear a name that feels familiar?

"Manager Shen Liang, do you have someone you like? What do you think of me?

Shen Liang was slightly stunned, so direct?

"Sorry, I have someone I like." Shen Liang used to say this kind of thing to fool people, but after saying it today, Yu Zhiwen's appearance involuntarily appeared in his mind, and he remembered the unclear kiss for a while, and his mood was particularly complicated.

Tao Xuemei looked at his appearance, and knew that Shen Liang was not casually prevaricating her, but really had a sweetheart.

When I think of my sweetheart, people's states are different, and their eyes are shining.

"Well, that's a shame." Tao Xuemei sighed, but she refused to give up, "Then Manager Shen Liang, can you sell me a little more ice cream?"

Shen Liang hesitated and said, "It's not impossible, but it will take a few days, and I can sell you a little more when the ice cream is in stock."

"How many days is a few days?"

"I don't know much about that." Shen Liang's bare hand, "After all, I want to provide the needs of the base's superpowers first, you know, I'm not the one who finally takes the idea." Saying that, he also pointed to the top, and the meaning was self-evident.

Tao Xuemei looked desperate, and a little aggrieved: "I just want to eat ice cream..."

Shen Liang: ...

After thinking about it, he called Long Key and said a few words in her ear, and Long Key patted his chest, full of confidence: "Don't worry, Shen Liang, I have done a lot of things like fooling the superpower, and I will definitely help you take it."

"Come on." Shen Liang showed the smile of a profiteer.

Watching the dragon key walk towards Tao Xuemei, the two muttered for about ten minutes, and finally, Tao Xuemei got up abruptly and came to Shen Liang's body in an instant, with a very fast speed, and a little electricity around her body.

Shen Liang looked at the electric light before she could think about it, she had already spoken.

"Store manager! Are there still jobs here?

Shen Liang pretended not to know anything and thought for a while: "I really need some people in the future, but I don't need it for the time being."

"How long will it be..." She was really afraid that Shen Liang would come back and tell her that she didn't know.

"About ten days, you want to come?"

Hearing it for more than ten days, Tao Xuemei nodded fiercely: "Yes!" Do you see me okay? Level 6 powers, don't pay a salary, it's enough to give me an ice cream every day! She

has a lot of crystal nuclei, and she doesn't care, she is rare ice cream! And ice cream isn't cheap either...

This is indeed a very simple request.

Ice cream only sells well when it's hot, it's not very popular other times, so her request is easy to fulfill.

But Shen Liang will not deduct the salary of his employees, and a sixth-level superpower, this salary must be miserable.

"Okay, but to be an employee in my store, if you are from the freshman base, you shouldn't be?" Shen Liang said, "Our shop is very busy, and if you live in other bases, it will be very troublesome to go back and forth." Tao

Xuemei is now living in the Qingshan base, which is far away from here, and it takes three days and three nights to go back and forth, which is particularly troublesome.

She came here to be told by her family, and she never expected that she would still be watched by her family when it was over. Therefore, in addition to coming to see the special nature of the freshman base, she also used this excuse to sneak out.

"It's okay, I'll just go back and talk to my parents, and the freshman base is also very good." Tao Xuemei sold herself mercilessly. No matter how good the Aoyama base is, is there ice cream? No. So what is she going to do?

Flickering successfully, Shen Liang showed a comfortable smile: "Okay, you can sit in the store often these days, first familiarize yourself with the environment and work." There are no people in the rest area, but the flowers at the door and at the counter are okay.

He and every employee had told

him this, because the man-eating flower was not very good-tempered.

Tao Xuemei nodded: "Store manager, this flower is a mutant plant, is there a wood system supernatural who can control the mutant plant in the store?"

Her brother is a wood-line psychic, so she has a high acceptance of mutant plants. The elder brother can control two mutant plants, both of which are famous in the apocalypse, have high combat effectiveness, and are also the object of her worship.

But I didn't expect that I could also meet a wood system manipulating plants here, and my brother has been worried that no one else in the wood system can exchange experience with him, and now he found it here, it seems that he can also control two mutant plants.

"Well, there is." Shen Liang said.

"That's great, who is it?"

Shen Liang pointed to himself.

Tao Xuemei's eyes widened: "Is it the store manager?" The store manager is a seventh-level wood specialist?

"Well, how, doesn't it look like it?"

"Ahem, it's a little different." Tao Xuemei said truthfully, "Then this mutant plant..."

"Mine, this one is not for sale." Shen Liang made a small joke.

Looking at him, Tao Xuemei suddenly regretted a little, regretting why she met him so late, such a good resource, so preempted by others! How could anyone be so appetizing to her?

Better than her brother!

"Well, manager, I'll go buy ice cream again..." She asked to eat ice cream to cool off.

"Okay, go... Wait a minute. Shen Liang said, "You haven't told me about your supernatural attributes.

"Oh, Ray." Tao Xuemei at first felt that her thunder department was very face-saving and rare, but in front of him, she suddenly felt that it was nothing, "Then I'll go buy ice cream." "

Lei Department, Tao Xuemei...

Shen Liang was abrupt, no wonder she felt this woman's nameIt is very familiar, it turns out that this is also one of the supporting roles in the book, and it is still a lot of scenes. There are very few thunder powers, so he remembers more clearly, but he doesn't think about it for a while.