186

Chapter 186: The End

So everyone only saw that two enemies that they were difficult to deal with slammed together, blood splattered everywhere, and the monster deflected the target of the power with difficulty, but Gan Xuan did not.

After a long time, a white figure staggered out from inside the cloak, and half of his shoulders disappeared, replaced by blood.

Yu Zhiwen immediately clenched the knife in his hand, and the rest of the people also looked at him vigilantly, only Shen Liang stared at him with a frown, feeling that something was wrong with him.

Sure enough, Gan Xuan just glanced at a few people from a distance, and then silently picked up the unknown person on the ground and slowly walked towards the city.

"Don't chase, that monster is originally half human and half corpse, and you won't live long if you don't kill it." Shen Liang looked at the way everyone wanted to follow, and said, "There is also hatred between them, so don't worry about them for the time being."

"Then let him go?" Jirou, who had already been rescued by Han Lu, was very unwilling.

"Half-human and half-corpse does not have crystal nuclei, he has been killed by Gan Xuan, no matter how high-level the monster is, it is certain to die if he hits the head." Shen Liang said, "Now we should go back first, they have launched the beasts, and our base is in danger."

Speaking of the base, everyone's faces changed, and they no longer said anything to pursue, and they all retreated.

The newborn base has been confronting the monsters outside for three whole days, during which there are countless deaths and injuries in the base, and the waves of monsters outside are exhausting and can only cope with it with difficulty.

In particular, these monsters are rarely orderly, not rushing up indiscriminately, but attacking regularly, which is even more difficult to deal with.

Another group of beasts charged again, and Sun Shui stood in front of the door, looking at a group of supernatural beings who died again, his face was livid.

"I applied to play." Xiao Que's face was also bad, there were not many high-level superpowers sitting outside, and he was the only one left.

"No, there are so many monsters outside, it's useless for you to go." Sun Shui didn't want to refuse, he couldn't tell why, he just didn't want Xiao Que to take risks.

And now, it is difficult for them to open a base door, and the monster is already approaching.

"So what to do? Those traps outside won't last long, and too many people have died at the base. Xiao Que was also very strong, "This time, I..."

Before

he finished speaking, a sudden burst of fire suddenly burned in the distance, and looking at the fire, it came from behind the monster group.

What's going on? Both were stunned.

The monsters were also stunned, because they found that there was a wave of brothers behind them who had escaped, and there were several humans standing there!

"Roar-" The

lion standing next to him roared wildly at Shen Liang, and was put down by Yu Zhiwen beside him with a punch, and then a fire ignited, and a group of monsters that burned roared, instantly transferring their anger to them.

"You guys go to save people, I'll kill the monster, Big Brother Yu just control the monster, be careful." Shen Liang said.

"Good." Han Lu and Bai Yaoyao were also ready, Dao.

"Go!"

These people are Yu Zhiwen and the others who rushed back, and their base is not the closest, so only the four of them have returned.

The flames of the Devil Pepper mixed with the flames of Yu Zhiwen made Sun Shui and the people of the Xinsheng Base immediately recognize their identities.

It's the base manager and the Shen store manager!

Their arrival shocked everyone, because they knew that as long as they returned, there would be nothing to stump the base!

The people, who had just been demoralized, now regained hope.

I heard that each base is surrounded by monsters, and everyone can only come out to help the base in desperation, which is the largest disaster of beasts and zombies in human history, even if it is a new base, the number of deaths of supernatural people has been rising.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen disturbed the rear of the monster team, and Han Lu escorted Bai Yaoyao to the base continuously, during which Han Lu's treatment was almost non-stop, allowing the originally seriously injured supernatural to recover in an instant.

After approaching the base, Sun Shui also found them, and quickly opened the base door with difficulty to let them in, and the three of them didn't care about what to say, and fought separately.

Han Lu is a healing department, of course, it is used to treat the injured when he enters the base, and Bai Yaoyao also politely refuses Sun Shui's reminder to rest, standing next to the archer and releasing cold arrows together.

The sharpness of the water arrow is no less than that of a sharp weapon, plus there are many monsters, Bai Yaoyao does not even need to aim, one arrow at a time.

The number of monsters is really large, even if Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen, the two eighth-level superpowers, sweep like wheat, it will be useless for a while, the casualties are still heavy, watching the base collapse little by little under the feet of these monsters, Shen Liang's heart is dripping blood.

The monsters were completely encircling the base, and in the encirclement, the north was the first to be breached.

Sun Shui has been commanding, seeing this, he will no longer stay, since the base commanders have returned, if they don't fight, the base will be even more hopeless.

This fight took too long, and it was not until the night that the monsters with heavy casualties slowly faded, waiting for the time of the next attack.

After such a long battle, even if it was Shen Liang, they were already tired and exhausted, and they returned to the base with their corpses, and were quickly pushed by Sun Shui to Han Lu, who had also been busy for a long time.

The healing energy warmly recovered on the wound, Shen Liang watched the hideous wound on her body slowly recover, until the bleeding stopped stopping her from continuing the treatment: "Don't waste it to me, give it to others, that's enough." He

himself is a level eight powerhouse, and giving him treatment will only cost more powers.

Yu Zhiwen was the same, he also refused to accept treatment after stopping the bleeding, and Han Lu did not make a strong request, and turned his head to save people again.

At this time, they had time to look at Sun Shui and saw that his face was full of sadness, obviously in a very bad state.

"How's the base." Yu Zhiwen asked, and at the same time, he said, "I was negligent, thanks to you this time."

Sun Shui shook his head and smiled bitterly: "This is also no way, no one expected that this monster's attack would be so crazy, just come back safely." "It's

just that this time I want to win, it's hard."

Shen Liang looked at Sun Shui, who was sad, and then looked at the medicinal reward for escaping from the S Night Market this time, and suddenly patted him on the shoulder and smiled: "That's not necessarily."

These monsters are under their control, but he is now insecure with the monsters themselves, and he definitely can't care about here.

In this way, they are not so invulnerable.

During the break, Yu Zhiwen followed Sun Shui to boost morale with the remaining superpowers, Shen Liang took a bunch of wound medicine and Han Lu to save people, and for a while, there were few breaths in the base. Even if he was seriously injured and was about to die, either a white light pulled back, or Shen Liang saved it with a bowl of potion.

"This is a hemostatic drug, yes, it is enough to add a little, the amount of medicine cannot be too heavy."