63

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 63: Tracking the Rest of the Night

Of course, in the past half a month, Shen Liang has not forgotten to study how to plant seeds and systematic seeds in the last days, he has tried many methods, and wants to successfully plant the seeds outside the base to see if they can germinate. But in the end, most of them mutate into more, so now there are many strange mutated plants outside the protective cover of the system.

[Host, today is the first day of the novice period, you have to start paying! ]

Of course, Shen Liang knew that he looked at his point balance, and he was a little bottomless.

[In the system settlement bill...

Cost of system protective cover: low-level: 50,000 / month, intermediate level 200,000 / month, advanced 1 million / January Tianchi

water use frequency 10,000/month Wooden

house maintenance fee 10,000/January At

the beginning of each month, the fee needs to be paid, Please hand over the host as soon as possible.

Listening to the sound of the system, Shen Liang secretly said that it was good that he had left a lot of points, otherwise he would have to spend crystal nuclei to exchange points.

He still has some high-grade crystal nuclei in his space, but he doesn't want to replace them now, and there is no cost-effective exchange for low-grade crystal nuclei.

"System, what is the degree of protective cover for the novice period?"

[It's advanced, the system is good for newbies!] It is recommended that the host also continue to use the advanced protective cover! 】

...... Shen Liang glanced at the high-level price and said silently: "It's okay to come to the low-level first, can the low-level protective cover protect it?"

[Of course! But the protection is not so tight. ] 009 [As long as the host is in the wooden house, you will not be injured! ]

It means that if you don't stay in the cabin, you will get hurt? Shen Liang has a headache.

So this time, he went to 70,000 points, and then looked at the balance, there was only a pitiful 30,000.

After paying the points, the protective cover that had been shrouded in the farm suddenly flashed with light, and the next moment, the light of the protective cover darkened a lot, and the voice that was not clear before began to really reach Shen Liang's ears.

And the wolves who had been wandering outside stepped into the farm at this moment.

"Wha-"

The Wolf King took the lead and shouted, successfully attracting Shen Liang's gaze.

"009, what's going on?"

[The primary protective cover is like this, and monsters without hostility can enter and exit freely. ] 009 is not strange [Host rest assured, this wolf eats the apples you give every day, it is estimated that they have been domesticated by you. ]

That being

said, Shen Liang still felt unreliable, but now there were man-eating flowers around to watch over the house, and only after seeing that the man-eating flowers easily scared away the wolves did he let go of his heart.