132

Chapter 132: Getting Down

The two walked to the Hunters Association on foot, there were still quite a few people inside, but there were very few people in the place where they took over the task, so they walked directly over.

Already this time, the tasks that are easy to do or rich in rewards have been selected, and most of the tasks left behind are very difficult, or the rewards are too small. This kind of mission is also their goal this time.

Soon, Shen Liang found the task that Long Zheng had prepared for them in the morning: the base mission, recruit five superpowers to join the team of the base superpowers, and jointly go to clear out a level six zombie in the outer layer of Sjiang City.

Generally, such high-level zombies will not appear outside the city, but this is only an exception, so they need to clear it. In fact, not only his base has this task, in order not to arouse suspicion, the task released by Long Zheng was issued by several large bases nearby, but the task has only been issued for a short time, so no one has yet taken it.

Shen Liang looked at it, and there were still three positions for the personnel.

"Sign up." Shen Liang urged.

Yu Zhiwen took the task and lined up to sign up, he used the identity of a sixth-level superpower, so he could bring one more teammate over, but Shen Liang did not occupy the quota of five people.

In fact, the reason why you need to make so much preparation is that you don't want to fight the grass and snakes, and secondly, if you participate in other wild hunting teams, you need to prove the access of the base once in and out.

When they came in, it was Guo Ergou who leveled it for them, and if they were replaced by someone else, unnecessary problems would likely occur, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen did not want to take this risk, so as not to put the people around them in danger.

"Dear Sir, the mission has been accepted, please come here in the morning in two days to meet with your mission partner."

Yu Zhiwen got a gray wooden card and a black wooden card, and then they used this to recognize others and confirm their teammates.

The task is completed for the time being, but after blending into the inner door, it is still necessary to find the hiding place of the two, and the people sent by Long Zheng and Yu Zhiwen have not been able to find a specific location, where they will be hidden.

When the two went out of the Hunters Association, they happened to meet the elated Guo Ergou coming out of the place where the task was handed over, and when he saw them, he was slightly stunned, and he almost didn't recognize them.

Because both of them simply washed their bodies, they were not as dirty as when they first met, so they could vaguely see the beautiful appearance of the two, if it were not for the fact that they did not change their clothes, and their temperament was very recognizable, Guo Ergou would indeed not recognize it for a while.

"It's a coincidence that we met again." When I bumped into it, I couldn't help but say hello, and Guo Ergou had to greet him with a smile.

"The outer layer is this hunter's association, there is nothing unfortunate." Shen Liang also smiled, "Have you handed over the task?" What about the rewards?

Guo Ergou pretended to be flat: "Fortunately, I can only manage the food and clothing of our team for a few days, and I still have to go out to do tasks in a few days."

Shen Liang's head was bowed, not piercing his panicked words, his brows wrinkled slightly and made a worried look: "We will also go on a mission in a few days, alas..."