179

Chapter 179: Companionship

For a long time, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked at the two girls who were eating spicy hot with their heads down, with complicated expressions.

I really didn't expect that it was such a coincidence, and I met like this.

The two girls have completely lost their previous scenery, the clothes and faces on their bodies are dirty, their hair has become short hair, they have faded their previous weakness, and their eyebrows and body shape have become sharper, which is very different from the appearance of the petite flower before.

Not only that, but their food and eating appearance have also become much more violent, well, their posture is also very bold.

After eating and drinking, Bai Yaoyao and Han Lu put down the bowl and chopsticks, and then felt a little embarrassed.

Originally, they thought that it would be embarrassing to meet again, either because of the lingering hatred and fighting, or they would never see each other again. But they didn't expect that when they met again, their hearts were very calm, as if they had just seen ordinary friends.

I even want another bowl of spicy hot!

I just didn't expect that the encounter again would be in this kind of place, or they did it first, although their original intention was just to grab something to eat, but they didn't expect that this time they not only grabbed the iron plate, but also grabbed acquaintances.

"Full? Would you like another copy? Shen Liang asked.

"Okay, I'm still a little hungry." Han Lu said.

"I'm just being polite."

Since this is the case, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen took out another set of pots and bowls, now if they want to do more, they are also hungry.

In the gap between waiting for the food to be good, Shen Liang said: "Why are you here, don't you stay in the base with such a heavy rain?"

Han Lu combed Bai Yaoyao's hair by the light of the fire, and when she heard this, she was silent for a while, and looked at Shen Liang and said, "Not all bases can give us true freedom like you.

"If we get into the base, then I'm not me." Han Lu's face showed maturity that did not match her face, since she was rescued by him, she seemed to have opened her mind, and she understood everything before, "I have a crime, so I would rather not enter the base."

"So for so long, you've all lived outside the base?" Shen Liang was surprised, he couldn't imagine how the two women could survive outside, and spent the whole winter.

"Well, in fact, living outside the base is much better than we thought." Han Lu said, "Much better than before."

Shen Liang nodded: "If you think it's good, it's good." "

Han Lu, it's really become too much.

"This time there was a big flood, we could only come here, the terrain is a little higher, there are many trees, the flood can't come in, so we shelter from the water here." When the water passes, we will return to live next to the base. Han Lu said, "I haven't seen you in a while, but I've heard a lot of rumors about you."

"Congratulations, it's not easy to come together in the end times."

When Bai Yaoyao heard this, he looked up at Han Lu, and saw that she was truly relieved, and he was also relieved.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other and smiled, "Thank you, it's spicy and hot." The

topic was interrupted, several people ate separately, and the atmosphere was still very harmonious.

Bai Yaoyao ate the delicacy, and called Yu Zhiwen with some hesitation: "Captain, I..."

"The past is gone, there is no need to mention it." Yu Zhiwen interrupted her.

"Hmm." Bai Yaoyao nodded, she also found out how difficult and bitter the end was after leaving the base and leaving his protective circle.

It was also at this time that I realized how stupid and annoying I was before.

"Actually, if you want to settle down in the future, you can return to our base, and we still welcome two high-level superpowers to join." Shen Liang said.

"Thank you, we'll remember." Han Lu smiled rarely, looking at Bai Yaoyao's gaze with a faint warmth, "I will go with Xiaoyao, the new base is now a fire, who can refuse."

Bai Yaoyao smiled back and gave her a piece of meat.

Shen Liang looked at Han Lu, and then at Bai Yaoyao, feeling that the atmosphere between the two people was a little wrong.

Well? What's going on? The style of this book is a bit too off, right?

"We're kind of friends." Yu Zhiwen obviously also saw the change in them, "I also wish you to live and be safe."

"And, congratulations, you found your own person too."

"Congratulations." Shen Liang also said.

Bai Yaoyao lowered her head a little embarrassed, she didn't expect them to be seen so quickly, but Han Lu generously accepted their blessing: "Thank you." A

large bowl of spicy scalding belly, several people brush the bowl and pot together to clean up the traces, and the space in the greenhouse is large enough for several of them to move together.

"Do you want to continue on your way, by the way, why are you here, is it convenient to say?" Bai Yao asked.

"We're going to the Aoyama base." Shen Liang said, "Just passing through here." "

The Aoyama base... It's far away. Han Lu said, "It's not easy to go, we also wanted to go before, but we gave up because it was too far away." Can you tell us, what are you doing there?

"Go find the healing system psychic out there." Yu Zhiwen said.

"Is someone injured?" Han Lu said, "I can try, but I have to pay for the crystal nucleus."

Shen Liang shook his head: "No, this time I am going to kill monsters, and there is a lack of a healing ability." A level nine monster was found in S Night Market, and we are gathering our men to kill it.

Bai Yaoyao was shocked, and his pleasant voice was amplified a little: "Level nine monster? How could a level nine monster appear so quickly? So how to fight?

Han Lu patted her head and comforted her first: "It's okay, there is always a way to deal with it."

After

that, she was also a little melancholy: "Then how do you plan to solve it?" Killed?

"If you can kill, you can kill, you can't kill heavy damage, once that kind of monster runs out, the whole earth will suffer." Shen Liang said.

"Indeed, S Night Market is not far from us." Han Lu said, "What is the level of that healing system in the Qingshan base?"

"Level six? Probably this grade.

"With such a low level, what can be done." Bai Yaoyao frowned and said disdainfully.

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "It's lower, but it's enough to save your life."

Han Lu pondered for a moment and asked, "How many of you are going this time?" The ninth-level monster is not easy to deal with, and the seventh-level supernatural below is to send it food, and the eighth level is the best.

"All of them are above level seven, and as for level eight... Just us. Shen Liang pointed to himself and Yu Zhiwen, "It should be enough, not enough and there is no way."

"Two eighth-level powerhouses and a group of seventh-level powers, it's almost the same if you want to pick a level nine." Han Lu nodded.

Bai Yaoyao sensed something and looked at Han Lu and stopped talking.

"In this way, do you see if I can do it, if it works, you don't have to go to the Qingshan base to find someone." Han Lu said, "I once said that the favor I owe you, this time I should return the favor." "