82

Chapter 82: Kanaya Zojiao

The room was clean, decorated in warm colours, looked well cleaned, probably the reason why the owner did not live often, it was cold and there was no temperature inside.

Shen Liang went in and looked around, the balcony, the back garden, and the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"The garden in the back is reserved for you, I heard you say that you also grow flowers." Yu Zhiwen pointed to a piece of land behind the floor-to-ceiling window, "It's okay to grow vegetables, I don't pick."

Shen Liang rolled his eyes at him: "You have a good calculation, first say well, if you plant well, then the territory will belong to me."

"Okay." Yu Zhiwen said, "Your room is on the second floor, and my room is opposite the door."

"Okay, I'll take a look."

The two bedrooms on the second floor were exactly door to door, and Shen Liang opened the half-open door and found that everything was ready inside, and the quilts and various daily necessities in the room had been prepared.

There are even chilled orange juice and clean glasses on the table, all of which tell the owner's intentions.

Shen Liang curled the corners of his mouth, poured orange juice and drank, cold and cold, and when he went downstairs, he found that Yu Zhiwen was stuffing bits and pieces into the refrigerator downstairs.

"I didn't live much before, and I didn't have food at home." Yu Zhiwen saw him explain.

Shen Liang looked at the pair of open-door refrigerators curiously: "The refrigerator can be used?"

"Well, this is also thanks to Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye, their research institute's technology is too much ahead of others, and the researchers from our base went to their base and re-made the refrigerator." Yu Zhiwen said.

"That's fine." Shen Liang opened the refrigerator and looked at it, there were a lot of mutant animal meat in the freezing area, and most of the things in the refrigeration were produced in his space, from new peaches to apples and potatoes before, a complete range.

"You still have a lot of it?" Shen Liang was surprised, he remembered that he had not bought anything from him for some days.

"That's all, I'll have you fill it in the future." Yu Zhiwen said with a smile.

"Okay." It's just filling the fridge, nothing.

Seeing that there was still a lot of free space in the refrigerator, Shen Liang took out the milk and eggs from the space and placed them neatly in the refrigerator, he was a little obsessive-compulsive.

And Yu Zhiwen was rushed to the kitchen by him with various spices.

The two were busy at home, and after a while, there were a lot of fireworks at home, and it looked finally not empty, and there was also a feeling of life for the two.

Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang were very satisfied, and then looked at the sky, there was still some time before it was dark, and the two sat in front of the window and each person held a glass of water and drank to rest.

"By the way, I came to bring you good things this time." Shen Liang suddenly remembered his wine shop, so he took out a bottle of red wine from the space.

"You did that too?" Yu Zhiwen couldn't believe it.

"...... Sort of..." Shen Liang said with some hesitation, "It's not much, I'll give you a taste first." The

wine shop only made ten bottles of red wine in a month, and the amount was indeed pitiful. Shen Liang himself didn't like to drink these, so he didn't plan to keep a bottle and gave it all to Yu Zhiwen.

Yu Zhiwen accepted his kindness and said with a smile: "Such a precious gift, it seems that I have to return it with my body." "It's

okay, I don't pick." Shen Liang was too much by his words, and his face became thicker.

Yu Zhiwen raised his eyebrows, caressed the red wine bottle with one hand, and considered what would happen if he bullied this teenager now.

Being looked at by his eyes, Shen Liang inexplicably felt that there was a sign of danger, and quickly drank saliva to suppress the shock: "That... How the seeds of the base are planted, I don't know yet. The

boy's lips were stained with water, which looked even more tempting, and the faint pink color was pursed by the owner, and it could be seen that its owner was now very uncomfortable, but it seemed to invite him to taste it.

Yu Zhiwen looked away with difficulty, and his determination really went back more and more.

"The wheat and potato have matured, the cabbage and sugar beet have also been planted, and the sugar beet has been bought by Lin Qiuyu's kid." Yu Zhiwen said, "Rice has not yet been planted, and the cycle is relatively long.

"Is that wood-line psychic enough?" Shen Liang said, "Is this a lot of pressure on the base?"

"Fortunately, when you plant it, you can sell it for yourself." Yu Zhiwen said, "These wood-line superpowers are still quite stable because of their previous experiences, and they haven't made any moths."

"But if the other bases have seeds, it's likely that some of them will leave." Shen Liang said, "Have you thought about this?"

Yu Zhiwen knocked on the wall of the cup in his hand carelessly: "I know, this is inevitable, but for this kind of superpower, I will generally make him pay enough price before releasing him." Yes

, or the male protagonist with enough means.

Yu Zhiwen never let himself suffer.

"That's okay, take me to see it another day, so that you can also see my powers." Shen Liang has already risen to the seventh level, and he should also be the first seventh-level wood system powerhouse.

"Good." Yu Zhiwen said, "Is there a way for those seeds to be more productive?"

"Isn't it enough?" Shen Liang frowned, "I remember that I gave quite a lot."

"That's enough for the time being." Yu Zhiwen said, "But I need to sell some, otherwise the base is too eye-catching, and it is better if the seed quality is poor."

Understanding what he meant, Shen Liang thought for a while and said, "In fact, this seed is warmed up with my power, if you have other seeds, you can also survive if I use it to warm up, but the yield is not high."

"That's it." Yu Zhiwen smiled, "Of course, it must be placed in our base."

"Okay, you collect the seeds, give me the seeds, and I'll take them to warm up." Shen Liang said, "Looking at the people in the base today, they are very excited, are you planning to sell some of the wheat?" Or taro? "

Sell potatoes." Yu Zhiwen said, "There are many varieties of yam and wheat, and yam is easy to bear fruit and easier to survive. Only

by selling these things can most people believe that they have really grown plants, and this is also the best time for the new base to become famous.

Shen Liang nodded: "Actually, I have an idea, the seeds I gave you can also be planted by ordinary people, but it takes a long time, and when the base is stable, you may be able to give the seeds of the potato to ordinary people to plant."

Yu Zhiwen silently noted that he had already begun to look forward to that day.

After chatting for a while along the development of the base, there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Boss!"

"Captain."

The voices of three people sounded outside the door, sounding a little familiar.

Sun Shui, Liu Xun, and Liu Gang blocked the door and blocked the door tightly.

"You guys are back, go back and rest after hard work." Yu Zhiwen wanted to rush people.

"Oh boss, why are you so cold today, it won't be someone hiding in the house!" Liu Gang joked, shunSo he shoved his head into the door, and then saw Shen Liang, who was looking at them curiously.