9

Chapter 9: System Upgrades

The screen is very simple, it is a white translucent floating screen, with only a large 009 avatar and two small icons on it, one is "teleportation array" and the other is "low-level store".

[The store function has been turned on, the host should take a look! ]

No need to say more, Shen Liang has already clicked on the mall function.

The interface was streaked by for a while, and then one by one goods suddenly appeared in front of him, forcing the real thing.

Shen Liang took two steps back, looked at this kind of mall and sighed a little, and looked at his balance, there were more than four hundred points in total, and the point reward for completing the last task and planting grapes made him also have a lot more things.

There are not many things that can be bought in the mall now, most of them are seasonings and various daily necessities, as well as newbie daggers that can be purchased repeatedly.

[Host, you still have an upgraded second-level package, do you need to open it?]

"Open."

A dazzling golden light unfolded in front of 009, making it once again envious of the host's good luck.

[Congratulations to the host for opening the second-level upgrade package and getting 1000 points, special devil pepper seeds! ]

New varieties of vegetables! Shen Liang was quite happy to hear this reward, and he always had a sense of pleasure and collection.

"What does special seed mean?"

[Hehe, this needs to be explored by the host itself.]

Okay, what can special seeds look like?

Shen Liang immediately found a place to plant the seeds of the devil pepper, and also carried a bucket of water to pour it down.

It's just that when lifting water, he also found that a layer of stones appeared on the edge of the originally simple puddle, and the stones surrounded the mouth of the puddle, which looked much cleaner, which was also the ability to upgrade.

He already knew how good the effect of the water in the Tianchi was, so he was not surprised.

However, other seeds that germinate as long as they are watered by this water do not react at all, and there is still no movement after waiting for a long time.

009 sounded the prompt [If the host is anxious, it can be activated with points.

"How much?"

[The newbie discount is 1000]

Shen Liang agreed without the slightest hesitation, now the role of points in his place is not much, but he remembers that the apple tree only needs 25 points, he wants to see what plants can be worth 1000 points, although 1000

points is a huge amount.

In this way, the 1,000 points given by this second-level gift package are probably for him to use to revitalize this pepper.

After 1000 points, soon the devil pepper began to grow rapidly, from germination to peanut leaves, and then to the growth of black-red peppers, and finally the pepper in the middle began to expand rapidly, as if suddenly rushed.

It was indeed scary that the pepper that was only the size of a finger began to swell, but this is the end of the world, and there are all kinds of strange things, so Shen Liang is ready in his heart. But despite this, he was also surprised by the peppers that grew his eyes and mouth next.

The leaves and rhizomes of this pepper are all black, only the large pepper in the middle has two eye-like slits from above, and a jagged mouth.

The devil pepper saw Shen Liang of the "affinity burst" at first glance, and then stretched out his branches and leaves, and shook the pepper on his body friendly to Shen Liang, as if he was saying hello.

"Devil Pepper?" He asked tentatively.

Devil pepper is very humane little pepper, ear 009 is already introducing the special characteristics of special seeds, that is, they are "monsters" that can be grown, you can also call them intelligent plants, referred to as spirit plants.

They recognize the person at first sight as their master, and they have high attack power, good concealment, and bear fruit that has a part of its own ability.

Shen Liang was still very satisfied with planting such a plant, so he played with it for a short time before remembering the main teleportation array that was upgraded this time.

After burying the root of the devil pepper, he looked at his cabin and found that the appearance was not very old, as neat as if it had been painted, and looked at it for a while before he turned on the system.

[Host please choose the location to place the teleportation array]

Shen Liang thought, put the teleportation array near the Tianchi, if there is any accident, it is better to come back in time to rely on the water of the Tianchi to save his life.

【Placed successfully! 】 The teleportation array has been opened, and the remaining teleportation opportunities: 1]

[Trigger mission, newbie farm: sell ten apples and ten potatoes, limited time: three days]

Although the task was triggered and there was a time limit, Shen Liang was still unhurried, first exchanged a special oven in the store, made snake meat into snake jerky, and brought a few copies of the system's dry food, I just started putting the already harvested apples and potatoes into the space.

After doing all this, the sky outside was already dark, and you could faintly see the devil pepper moving restlessly in the land, and the red light surrounded it, like a small light bulb, it was very eye-catching.

Shen Liang stared at him for a long time before looking away, there was a wise pepper... It's also very special.

"009, how to activate the teleportation array?" Shen Liang confirmed the weapon again, and then walked to the teleportation array.

[It's good if the host stands up!] 】009 is also very excited, it can also go outside to see!

Shen Liang Yiyan stood on the teleportation array, this teleportation array was very simple, just a circular pattern, with some complex lines on it, like random graffiti, which looked unreliable.

【Please select a teleportation location or random teleportation!】

He didn't care where he

teleported, but then he remembered the place written in the book, and it was also where the protagonist should be now.

Going to the place where the protagonist is should be very lively, anyway, it is all out, as long as there are people, he will not worry about selling these things.

[Host, you can randomly say the name of a base, the teleportation array can teleport]

"Don't go to the base."

[Huh? Why, there are the most people there.

"Go to Sage City." Shen Liang said, "Although there are many people in the base, but have you thought about it, if the fruit can be sold, it will be difficult for me to come out." [

Confirm teleportation...]

Sjiang City, occupies a lot of scenes in this book, because this is where the protagonist rises, and it is also the hometown of the heroine and Shen Liang, and it is also the city where he crossed over, but after the end comes, it will soon fall.

The name S River City was also given later, according to people's statistics, the city name with an S, are very dangerous places, ordinary people will not go.

But the protagonist is different, he is not only fine, but also comes often in the future, and the heroine Qingqing I am not leisurely, any dangerous place is like his back garden, smoothly come in, high-profile back.

The light of the teleportation array began to dim.