56

Chapter 56: Base Storm

"Yes." Captain Xu responded, his eyes flashing with contempt.

He knew that this selfish base commander would also choose to do this, choose to steal these things, so he dared to borrow his name in the first place, and now he not only did it, but also threw out such an honest excuse.

However, this Shen Liang wants to deal with it is really troublesome, his two mutant plants are not easy to mess with. Originally, he wanted to hide this matter and let the base commander suffer a little by himself, but he didn't expect that he would let himself be in charge of this matter, which was also a headache.

The more Captain Xu thought about it, the more unwilling he felt, and suddenly his eyes lit up, and he said, "If you catch someone, can this teenager... Play with me first?

Xu Feng glanced at him and lowered the corners of his mouth with disdain: "As you wish."

"Then I will thank the base commander for the reward in advance!"

Early the next morning, Shen Liang woke up and found that a tattered signboard had been placed in front of the store, with some filthy words written on it, and he unceremoniously kicked the signboard and returned to the store without seeing anything.

Behind him, Yu Zhiwen brought gnocchi to him to eat, this is his own making, Shen Liang really can't make much noodle food.

Today's weather is not so cold, Shen Liang took off his cotton jacket and sat in the rest area in a white turtleneck sweater, next to two cups of hot sugar water.

"Would you like a little rock sugar?" Shen Liang wanted to sell again, he took the cup and handed it to him, "It tastes good, you taste it."

Yu Zhiwen took a sip of sugar water from his hand, and Shen Liang's hand shook in shock, and he almost spilled it.

"It's delicious, let's have a little, you can get something else." Yu Zhiwen said with a smile.

"That's not okay, I don't have much in stock." Shen Liang calmly withdrew his hand, and in the past few days, a lot of inventory has been emptied by Long Key and Yu Luoluo, and wheat can't keep up, "But fruits can, and peanuts, potatoes..."

He used not to sell peanuts and other vegetables, but now these things are pressed for oil, and the rest can only be piled up in the warehouse, it is better to sell.

"Okay, at the previous price, I want it." Boss Yu was very calm.

"How come you have so many crystal nuclei!" Shen Liang was surprised, he remembered that the male protagonist was not very rich in the book, especially after the new base, most of the crystal nuclei were used to buy weapons and food.

The male protagonist who had already stored most of the supplies after returning from rebirth smiled gently: "This crystal nucleus is nothing, I can eat as much as you have." Okay

, the big guy is really a big guy, not something that mortals like me can understand.

Shen Liang traded happily, and then looked at himself straight to 300,000 points or wanted to sigh, for no other reason, he just wanted to upgrade his power to the seventh level and needed half a million points, and now it was still a little close.

At this time, a few people who came to guard the store came, but this time there seemed to be some accident.

"How about five?" Shen Liang looked at the five of them with a smile and asked casually.

Xu Qiang and the other man looked at each other and said hard, "He... He said he didn't want to be in this kind of black heart shop, so he didn't come, and we couldn't persuade him.

Shen Liang smiled even brighter: "Yes, I see."

After

that, he let them continue to work, as if he didn't look like he was pursuing too much, but he called Devil Pepper, who was jumping on the counter, over.

The five of them could only continue to work in confusion, and although Shen Liang didn't say anything, they all seemed to have some unfavorable premonition in their hearts.

Their store manager is not at all looking at such a talkative person.

"How?" Yu Zhiwen said, "Someone left secretly?

"Well, audacious." Shen Liang's tone was a little mocking.

"This is quite normal in the end times, without restraint, their courage has never been greater. Looks like you have a back move?

Shen Liang just smiled: "Just wait and see."

Yu Zhiwen raised his eyebrows: "I kind of understand, the more you laugh, the more little ideas you play." Oops

, too proud to be seen through. Shen Liang immediately retracted his smile and denied the three times: "I didn't, don't talk nonsense, it's not like this."

Not long after, there was a sudden roar outside the store, and before they could look outside, a person with a red face and a distorted face rushed in from the outside, breaking his mouth and cursing: "It must be you!" It must have been your hands and feet! My powers - My powers are gone!

Before

this, he suddenly felt that his body was very uncomfortable and itchy, as if there was a fire, he didn't care, until he found that a small flame on his energy was constantly consuming the energy of his power, and when the energy was consumed, the energy level began to plummet.

He was stunned for a while, and under the reminder of others, he thought of Shen Liang, and thought of the mutant plant under his hand, so he hurriedly ran over, but on the road, his power still disappeared into the flames.

The power is gone, how can he stop in this cannibalistic place?

Xu Qiang and the other quickly grabbed him, and he was easily subdued without special abilities.

However, what happens when the power disappears? Gu Jin and the others looked dazed.

"It's all you! It's all you! You deserve to be targeted by the base! You stink..."

"I really don't know where you got the guts, you don't have the power to dare to break in and question me." Shen Liang interrupted him lightly.

The man's face turned pale, and then he suddenly thought of his situation, and immediately closed his mouth, but his eyes were still full of resentment.

"Since you can't afford the ransom, I will accept your powers as a reward, and now we are clear, how good." Shen Liang slapped his palm, "It just so happens that I don't want to leave one more person who wastes food."

"I don't hide it from you either, Devil Pepper, that is, the fire plant that dealt with you that day, its tinder is still in the bodies of everyone that day, if you still do something out of the ordinary, burn it, it's not your power, understand."

Devil pepper has a strong ability, especially after entering the growth stage, its pepper seeds can lurk in the human body for a long time, and then be mobilized and burned by devil pepper at any time.

Not long after, the man was thrown out and left with a lost soul, and the store was calm again, but the remaining five people were all worried, who knew that there was a potential danger in their body, they would not be relieved, but they did not dare to say anything.

It is true that they do it first, and they can't afford to offend Shen Liang.

Shen Liang saw their reaction in his eyes, and did not have the desire to explain or comfort them, these people were originally made by him temporarily, if they were obedient, it was best, if they were disobedient, they simply burned their powers, and then let them fend for themselves in this doomsday of the law of the jungle.

I thought that it would be cleaned for a while, but I didn't expect that during this period, Yu Luoluo came to visit, and it happened that Yu Zhiwen was preparing lunch upstairs, and the two did not meet.