38

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Vicious Female Match

Each of them held a lot of things in their hands, and Shen Liang directly found the pea pod that was dozing on the table to settle the account.

The enslaved pea pod toiled and refilled the bread column at his command.

When he first opened, he didn't put a lot of goods, only bread and biscuits, potatoes, oranges and potatoes on the shelves, and baked potatoes were purely to attract customers.

Yes...... Plants that can be feasted?

Everyone was stunned, and one by one they subconsciously moved away from it.

"Store manager, can you completely control it with mutated plants?" Liu Xun's tone was heavy, he had heard that some wood-line superpowers could control mutated plants. This is also the real role of wood-based powers, but there are too few such wood-based powers.

Mutant plants are comparable to mutant animals, manic and bloodthirsty, how can they be willing to be controlled by humans?

"Don't worry, as long as you don't sneak around, it won't do it." Shen Liang said, "Please pay."

A group of people just pushed and shoved to pay the crystal nucleus, but this time their eyes were on the body of the pea pod, as if they saw some big beauty.

I already knew that Shen Liang had this kind of ability, and I couldn't let him go at the beginning.

Not long after everyone left, more and more guests were attracted by the fragrance, and they walked in cautiously, more or less hugged something and went out, with a pitying look on their faces, and soon attracted the attention of a superpower.

Dragon Key is an internal psychic in the base, and today he also just came out of the isolation room and heard that a mysterious person sold roasted potatoes in Black Rock Alley to find it. I just didn't expect to come here, and I smelled the fragrance she dreamed of.

It is the taste of roasted potato!

Her eyes lit up, and almost the next moment she pinpointed the source of the taste, she squinted her eyes and said to the person behind her: "Look at that store!"

As the younger sister of the vice president of the Hunters' Guild, she is a fish in the water in the apocalypse, and so far there is nothing she wants but can't get.

Successfully surrounding the store, Long Jian pushed the door and walked in satisfied.

The crisp and pleasant wind chime sounded, the warm light accompanied by the pleasant smell made her impetuous mood suddenly settle down, and her back that had been tense involuntarily relaxed a little.

She saw the person sitting at the counter greeting her with a smile, it was a very delicate teenager, his eyebrows were gentle, and he could not see the slightest trace of tyranny and any negative emotions from his body, as if the other party had not experienced the end.

In this case, Long Key, who had always grinned and was willful and arrogant, actually felt a little uncomfortable, and actually blushed against Shen Liang's gaze.

Shen Liang watched how powerful this woman who broke in was, and those who were still rushing to buy things here just now saw her and quickly evacuated like they saw a ghost.

However, he did not blame her for the idea, because he only opened the store because of the requirements of the system, and he would be happy to attract more wealthy customers because of this.

And the quirks of friends who are rich enough to block people, he can also understand.

"Hello, welcome." Shen Liang still sat in place, without the slightest intention of getting up to greet him.

He had always been flattered by people, and seeing that this teenager did not have the slightest dedication to her, although Long Jian was uncomfortable in his heart, he quickly forgave him in his heart. No way, who allows good-looking people to have privileges.

"Hello, I'm Dragon Key." Long Jian took a deep breath and revealed a decent smile.

Dragon Key... It turned out to be her.

Shen Liang now understood why she had such a big formation.

Dragon Key himself is a high-level superpower, not introduced too much in the book, but his brother is the second male in the book and is the vice president of the Hunters Association. His power was monstrous, helped the heroine a lot, and in the end, not only did he post his position and life into it, but also killed his sister tragically.

His sister is also briefly mentioned in the book, is a character similar to a vicious female partner, he hates the heroine's Virgin Heart, so he wants to sober up his brother several times, and he delayed the heroine a lot of things, so he died a miserable death.

Thinking about it this way, Shen Liang really has a feeling of pity with the other party, and rarely meets supporting characters who are not blind.

"I'm the store manager here, do you want to buy something, the first day of opening today, the whole venue is discounted." Shen Liang did not have the idea of revealing his name, and said with a smile.

Long Jian then remembered the purpose of her coming, she looked around, and was stunned by the surrounding scene.

Her status is noble, and her life in the last days is no worse than before the end times, but her residence is still less than here.

Especially when she saw the things on the shelf, she blurted out: "It turns out that Yu Zhiwen's food was bought from you!"

Shen Liang was curious: "Do you know Yu Zhiwen?"

Long Jian nodded, and when she talked about him, she was angry, and she told him what she babbled. A few days ago, I didn't know where he got the fresh fruit, deliberately dangling in front of her, and not telling herself where to get it, her eyes were red, it was simply hateful!

Shen Liang imagined such a Yu Zhiwen in his mind, and couldn't help but hook the corner of his mouth.

Of course, Long Jian did not say Yu Zhiwen's true purpose, and after complaining for two sentences, she began to negotiate the price with Shen Liang, although when she first came, she did not have such a plan to communicate with each other.

"Shopkeeper, how many of these things do you have?"

When Shen Liang heard this, he knew that the big customer had come to the door, and he also walked down from the counter with a little cheer, and then looked at Long Key's height taller than himself and was silent for a while.

Long Key's height is about one meter eight, slender, and coquettish, but with a sharp momentum on his body, very similar to some female generals.

And Shen Liang's body is only 18 years old, and his height will be longer in the future.

"...... Let's sit here first. Shen Liang pointed to the rest area, and then looked at the shop door surrounded by a group of superpowers outside with a smile.

Long Jian also followed his gaze, not feeling a little embarrassed.

In fact, at the beginning, she was holding on to use force to get what she wanted, she was used to it, and she didn't feel anything. However, by his eyes, he was inexplicably a little ashamed and embarrassed.

As most people thought, her reaction as soon as she saw this was that this store manager must have something strange backstage, and when she knew that he and Yu Zhiwen had also bought and sold things, she was even more sure of her thoughts.

Outside the store, there were more people who were originally watching the excitement, one by one stretched their necks to look into the store, but they were frightened by the powerful superpowers surrounding the door, and they could only hide on the side and mutter.

"These are the followers of the Dragon Key! Why did they come to the outer layer?

"I guess I heard that a shop was opened here, and I want to seize the past?"

"After I saw the owner of this shop, I said, the store is made like that, and I don't know if the food inside is poisonous!"