171

Chapter 171: And Your New Year

I have to say that the taste of these things is still quite fragrant, and the key is that the price is also cheap and fair.

Therefore, these inner superpowers are also willing to spend crystal nuclei to buy some to taste, and buy more delicious ones, and those who are happy are smiling.

In the grocery store of the Hunters Association, Long Key made a large string of balloons, and Tao Xuemei came to drive to crush and imitate the sound of firecrackers, which attracted the attention of many people.

Taking advantage of this time, Long Key stood in front of the store, holding a loudspeaker and shouting: "Happy New Year, everyone, don't miss it when you pass by, the grocery store New Year discount is 20% off, come and grab it!"

Xiao Shuishui maintained a smile service in the store, and almost couldn't hold back the smile on her face after hearing her big selling tone, and quite depressed.

"Not only that, but there are also limited new products, and the New Year's special products are frozen dumplings and rice balls! Quantities are limited, only for a few days, first come, first served! If

you don't eat dumplings for the New Year, that's not complete.

Some people will make dumplings, have already bought the materials early, wrapped in advance, more people are too lazy to spend effort, and at the same time will not do, you can come to buy quick-frozen dumplings, it can be regarded as eaten.

"Got dumplings? I love dumplings the most! A child next to his parents excitedly said, "Dad, I want to eat dumplings!"

"I also want to eat it, I haven't tasted dumplings for a long time, and I almost forgot what it tasted like." The woman next to her said, "Husband, buy it?"

"Okay, buy a few more bags, it is estimated that it will not be long before it is time to limit the purchase again."

Seeing enough, Shen Liang closed the window, and after opening the door, he found that Yu Zhiwen was sitting on the sofa on the second floor, and there were a lot of spring couplings in the living room, some messy scattered on the ground.

"Wake up, there are still dumplings in the pot, go eat them quickly." Yu Zhiwen said, "Happy New Year."

"You too, Happy New Year!" Shen Liang stretched out his hand to him and said with a grin, "Are there any red envelopes?"

Yu Zhiwen had already taken out a small red cloth bag and put it in the palm of his hand: "I have expected it, shout to my husband to listen."

Shen Liang was slightly stunned, and then whispered a few words in his ear, and quickly covered his face and went downstairs to leave.

Downstairs, 009 was still holding a large basin of dumplings to eat, and saw him enthusiastically raise his chopsticks: "Host Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year, 009." Shen Liang rubbed his head, "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious!" 009 said, "It's all made of noodles, why is the taste different?" This one is much more delicious!

Shen Liang smiled and handed him another red envelope: "This is your money."

009 hurriedly took it and happily carried it in his pocket: "Thank you host!" I wish you and Yu Zhiwen grow old together and tie the knot forever!

Shen Liang was surprised: "You still understand this?"

"Hehe, did your homework beforehand~" 009 spoke with wavy lines, and smiled blandly, "Just now Yu Zhiwen also gave it to me."

"Then what blessing did you give him?" Shen Liang became interested.