61

Chapter 61: Piranha

[Host, tell you the good news, the system is about to be upgraded! ] 】009 is also very happy to return to Kunlun Mountain, and the system synthesis is much lighter.

"There's no rush for that." Shen Liang stretched, he was tired now after a busy night and needed to rest.

[Then I will treat the host first!]

Shen Liang answered vaguely and returned to the wooden house, he slept dimly, and when he woke up, he looked out, it was dark, probably at night.

Opening the door and going out, the roar of the monster outside Kunlun Mountain was still lively, and Shen Liang saw the wolves circling outside the encirclement of the system, thinking that the apples thrown out in the previous few times were only apple cores, and he threw another one out.

"Wha-" The

wolf king was stunned by the apple smash, and after screaming, he roared with the wolves.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the unexpected mission: feed the wolf king and reward two pig cubs! ]

009's sudden tasks and rewards made Shen Liang's frown suddenly loosen, pig cub! He heard it right!

Remembering the points you have now, it should be quite convenient to raise a pig.

Thinking of this, Shen Liang was full of spirit, and he couldn't wait to immediately start to cover a pigsty and withdraw the reward. But now it's too dark, and I don't have any materials on hand, so I can only do it.

When it was just dawn the next day, Shen Liang went out with a knife and devil pepper, and it didn't take long to bring back a group of strange mutant plants to work as coolies. He wants to get a pigsty, although he can buy raw materials directly, but he is not enough to cover it himself.

[Host, it is recommended to keep the pigsty away, although the system can decompose feces, but it is very smelly when placed next to the house. ] 009 gives advice.

Of course, Shen Liang responded, urging the mutant plants to build a pigsty. I went to harvest the ripe fruits, the grapes and strawberries have ripened several times, and now the vines have hung a lot, and he has also planted the small tomatoes given by Yu Zhiwen, and the taste is not bad.

Cucumbers and other vegetables planted later have also matured, and his farm has suddenly become rich, and all kinds of aromas are mixed together, all of which are the taste of points.

In addition, he also found that the wormwood that had not reacted since he planted it finally grew, and the small green buds broke through the ground with difficulty, and Shen Liang teased it for a while and left it alone, not knowing when it would ripen.

This food is more, Shen Liang's mind is more, he even got the marshmallow machine out, made a lot of marshmallows in a good mood, and was taken away by the devil pepper coquettish without eating a few bites, and distributed to other mutant plants.

He didn't care, but opened the prop warehouse, he still remembered that he had task rewards that he hadn't claimed, namely: 1 chance to draw the farm lucky wheel, 1 bag of flower seeds, and 1 bottle of plant accelerated growth liquid.

Shen Liang opened the flower seed gift package first.

[Congratulations to the host for obtaining edible rose seeds, edible jasmine seeds, edible...]

A large string of flower names directly confused Shen Liangnian, this is to make him switch to a flower shop?

Looking at the flower species, there are many varieties of flowers here, and they are all edible, and many can be used to make tea, which is very effective on the human body.

[Host, these are ordinary flowers and have no special functions.

"That's enough." Shen Liang didn't care, he didn't sell it with special functions, but he couldn't finish planting so many flowers for the time being, so he picked a few mutant plants to give to the idle ones and sent them to run errands.

He then chose to use the Wheel of Fortune draw, a new term he hasn't used yet.

After opening it, a green light passed in front of Shen Liang, and then a large disc suspended in the air, like a clock, stood in front of his eyes, the volume of the disc was not large, and there were many small grids on it.

The words in these grids are small, the colors are fancy, and it is difficult to read densely.

Shen Liang squinted his eyes and prepared to take a closer look, and at a glance he saw a person who wrote "special plant seeds random", thought of devil peppers and pea pods, and immediately decided: "I want this!" Start the draw! 009

kindly reminds [host, this is a lottery, the prizes on it are all random, not what you want will come, or don't get your hopes up..."

As soon as

his voice fell, the large turntable stopped, and the pointer stopped exactly in the grid where he wanted the seeds of special plants, no more, no less.

009: I don't say anything, my face hurts.

Shen Liang, who had always been clear and clear about his Ou Qi, was not surprised by this consequence, and happily received this reward.

[Congratulations to the host for obtaining ten special plant man-eating flowers]

Ten plants? For the first time, Shen Liang saw so many special plants.

But when he planted it, he found something different.

The man-eating flower looks like an enlarged version of the peony flower, and if you ignore the jagged mouth of the flower center, it still looks very beautiful. Their bodies are very large, and a plant is like a building, and a flower plate has covered the sky.

Shen Liang raised his head and looked at the man-eating flower like a villa, thinking of where to put it.

This kind of immovable, large and not very smart plant is too suitable for keeping the farm in all directions!

So Shen Liang moved around, and the ten man-eating flowers all had their own positions, the huge flower tray and green rhizomes swayed with the wind, and for a while the sounds of the monsters around became smaller, as if they sensed some danger.

Shen Liang was a little disappointed that he didn't get a plant like the devil pepper, but fortunately, the role of the man-eating flower was not small, so he didn't care, and after a while, he went to serve his new favorite, the flower seed.

He once wanted to plant some flowers in this farm, but it was a space here, and there were only green plants, but he couldn't even see a wild flower, which was too weird. So this time he asked the mutant willow tree to plant flowers, in order to randomly put random growth, so that this place looks a little more vibrant.

Looking at the farm that had begun to take shape, Shen Liang was very satisfied.

In front of the wooden house are fruit trees, apple and orange trees have borne fruit again, green fruits still hanging from the trees, vines and gourd vines entangled, next to strawberry fields.

Behind the wooden house is a large piece of land, the most grown in the land is wheat and sugar beets, potatoes because of enough storage has stopped growing, the rest are cucumbers, cabbage, eggplant and other vegetables. The remaining spare space is neatly arranged with various processing machines, and various fragrances are constantly transmitted.

And in the back of the field, also in the shadow of a man-eating flower, an unformed pigsty and chicken pen have begun to be built, and everything is getting better and better.

Shen Liang withdrew the landowner's gaze with satisfaction, opened the system and looked at the remaining points after he had bought chicken cubs and pig cubs.

Very good, there are still 200,000, the ducks are still put away for the time being.