184

Chapter 184: Out of Control

After staring at the camera for a while, Shen Liang withdrew his gaze casually, he didn't plan to sneak around when he went out, and now he walked out of the room under the camera.

There are also rooms on both sides of the corridor, Shen Liang is locked up is the last room, the rooms on both sides are closed very tightly, he wants to see it, in desperation he can only continue to walk along the corridor, finally, after passing through seven or eight doors, he saw a door that opened to the outside to reveal a little light.

There was a faint sound of conversation in the door, one hoarse, the other somewhat familiar, it was someone he knew.

Seeing this, Shen Liang did not continue to walk forward, chose to slow down and stopped behind the door. Inside the door, the two people were still talking to themselves, as if they didn't know that a person was standing outside eavesdropping at this time.

"Change position? Where do you want to change him? A hoarse voice said.

Gan Xuan's voice came, appearing very calm and indifferent: "Yes, since he has been captured by you, I will definitely not let them take him away again."

"Then I too..."

"You don't have to go with it." As if he knew what he wanted to say, Gan Xuan immediately interrupted him, "I don't want anyone to disturb me.

"...," the hoarse voice sighed, "You're so desperate, but what are you going to do with those guys."

"As you wish." Gan Xuan didn't care, "Anyway, whether they come or not will end the same." We won't be able to go back for a while, and without support, there will be no surprises in our plans.

Shen Liang's brows furrowed when he heard this, and he leaned against the wall to listen carefully.

He wasn't worried that he would be discovered by them, and he was so close that the ghost would believe that they couldn't find him.

These two people are clearly acting for him to see, but what do they mean by what they say, and what is it that they can't go back to support?

Where to go back? Base? What happened?

Then the two chatted a lot, most of them were Gan Xuan alone and faintly announced, and the hoarse voice only occasionally echoed.

Soon after, when Shen Liang's arm was a little sore, the person inside finally spoke to him.

"Haven't heard enough." Talking to Shen Liang, Gan Xuan's mood became better, and his voice was very pleasant, "It's better to come here to listen, and it's more comfortable to sit."

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, got up and patted the ash on his shoulder, and walked in without the slightest surprise.

A man in a black cloak stood inside with Gan Xuan and looked at him, Shen Liang's gaze was on this cloaked man, listening to them, he was made by him.

The cloaked man's face couldn't see what it looked like, but from his figure, he should be a middle-aged man, but the momentum on his body was very strong, even stronger than his.

Shen Liang asked the system to detect this person's information while greeting them freely.

"It seems that you have no fear." The cloaked man obviously hated him, and did not have a good face after seeing him, and even had a strong killing intent.

Gan Xuan glanced at him, didn't say anything, just said to Shen Liang: "Why did you come out and don't rest for a while?"

Shen Liang really didn't understand what medicine he was selling in his gourd: "You guys brought me over, just put it in the room and locked it up?" The