36

Chapter 36: The heroine

Yu Zhiwen's afterlight glanced at him from time to time, and was infected by his expression, and he even felt a little relaxed.

"What do you see me doing?" Being peeked at again, Shen Liang couldn't help but turn his head to look at him.

"It looks good, I want to see it more." Yu Zhiwen looked calm and praised him calmly, but it made Shen Liang feel like he was making a fuss.

"Oh, you're good-looking too." Shen Liang praised him dryly, but I don't know why, as soon as this sentence came out, the aura between the two suddenly became different, obviously it was business praise, but why...

He secretly glanced at Yu Zhiwen, his side face was very recognizable, and the perfect curvature and jawline were more pleasing to his eyes than all the handsome guys he had ever seen.

The heart accelerated unconsciously, and Shen Liang quickly retracted his gaze and realized that his current state was a little wrong.

Taking a deep breath, when he opened his eyes again, he had become the same Shen Liang who was still calm when he met anyone.

Fortunately, at this time, someone came to buy something, Yu Zhiwen got up to collect the money, Shen Liang was relieved here, put the remaining potato in the store and left it for others, wrapped his scarf again and said hello to him and walked.

Yu Zhiwen did not stop him, but looked at his back with interest, regretting his decision for the first time.

If you leave this base, it will be too difficult to see him often, but the plan has been decided, and the consequences of changing it are immeasurable, and the impact on him is also great.

Leaving the Hunters Association, Shen Liang breathed a sigh of relief, ignored the doubts of 009 in his mind, and walked leisurely to his home.

Just ate the potato, he is not so cold, walking on the cold ground, the sky is as gray as ever, with death-like depression, Shen Liang stared at the ground slightly out of his mind, until he saw the woman who suddenly stopped her in front of him.

"Shen Liang?" The woman has soft long hair, beautiful face, even on a cold day, she wears a clean white long dress, looking at him with water eyes in surprise, exuding a gentle and kind atmosphere from the inside out.

Seeing that the woman wanted to come over, Shen Liang subconsciously took a step back, and his first reaction was that he was wrapped up in this way, and she could still know him?

The second reaction was, who is this?

The woman looked at his way of taking a step back, so she didn't step forward, but her good-looking face brought some guilt: "Shen Liang, I was wrong last time, I heard that after you survived, I quickly came to find you." "

Dying? Dead in vain?

Shen Liang immediately remembered who this person was in front of him, she should be the heroine of this article, Han Lu.

"You came to me?" Shen Liang's tone did not fluctuate.

She wants to find someone, shouldn't she also come to find Yu Zhiwen, calculate the time, the female protagonist and the male protagonist are afraid that they have already looked at each other, then the female protagonist should also come to the Dawning Base to find someone, why do you say come to him?

"Hmm." Han Lu nodded.

However, Shen Liang did not have the desire to continue to entangle with the female protagonist, he wanted to ignore her, but he thought that the female protagonist would be with the male protagonist in the future, and Yu Zhiwen was now friends with him, he still felt that it was better to be polite.