58

Chapter 58: Chaos

【Ding! The host triggers the temporary guardian shop mission: successfully escapes from the supernatural sent by the base leader, reward: special storage]

The system's mission was suddenly released, or a special, and the task of announcing the reward in advance made Shen Liang a little surprised, but it was also a headache for this task.

It was not easy at all to escape from the hands of these superpowers, and although there was no systematic mission, he had to escape from here.

There are about eight of these powerhouses in total, which can be said to be high-level powerhouses that can be mobilized in half the base, one level seven, seven level six, all of them are difficult elemental powers.

Shen Liang smiled, he really looked at him, if he didn't have the handwriting of the base commander here, he wouldn't believe it, just Captain Xu, that guy, he couldn't move so many superpowers.

"Captain Yu, we're not laughing with you." The seventh-level supernatural also wanted to persuade, after all, without Yu Zhiwen, a seventh-level superpower, it was easy for them to deal with Shen Liang's sixth-level superpower.

Any level seven supernatural is not easy to mess with, they don't want to make trouble.

Yu Zhiwen directly replied to him with actions.

The fireball that fell from the sky suddenly landed with a light blue flame, and the scorching air pressure descended, which was Yu Zhiwen's power, and it was also the only fire system powerhouse who had risen to the seventh level.

"Boom!"

The violent explosion immediately lifted the wall of the alley, and Yu Zhiwen did not love to fight, grabbed Shen Liang, who still wanted to follow Tian Yi on the side, and left.

"It's not easy to deal with, leave first."

Hearing him say this, Shen Liang also quickly put away his powers and left.

"Chase!"

Seeing the person running, the seventh-level supernatural had a gloomy face, and at the same time lifted into the air under his feet, floating under the awe-inspiring gaze of everyone, and disappeared from everyone's sight at an extremely fast speed.

A seventh-level wind system powerhouse can already initially grasp the power of the wind and let himself fly off the ground.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen didn't take a few steps at all, and there was a dense sound of wind blades behind them, and the two squatted down at the same time to dodge, and the wind blades hit the ground, kicking off a burst of dirt and dust. This delay was chased by the people behind.

Shen Liang simply glanced at it, there were three people who could catch up so quickly, two level six, and one level seven.

"Can't get rid of it for the time being." Yu Zhiwen did not look back, a blue flame surged up from behind him, the blue flame and the wind blade were entangled with each other, and the two of them would be safe for a while.

"Can you find the way, go back to my shop first, there are mutant plants in the store, it will be easier to deal with them." In order to ensure the safety of the store, Shen Liang threw the devil pepper in the store, otherwise he would not be so passive now.

"Okay." Finding the way, this couldn't be easier for Yu Zhiwen, who had psychic powers, he reached out and grabbed Shen Liang's hand, "Follow me." There

are many roads in the alley, and it is reasonable to say that it is easy to stun the enemy, but the attack behind him is like a long eye chasing, and the two of them will really not be able to get out for a while.