20

Chapter 20: The Monsters of Kunlun Mountain

At this time, it was already sunset, and a large area of clouds was blown away by the wind, dyed golden yellow or orange, and the wisps floating in the air were very beautiful. Several golden rays of light reflected on his face through the clouds, and for a while there was a feeling as if he was in a painting.

It's just that the people in the painting didn't notice anything at all, and even took an apple and gnawed it, and in the afterlight I saw the devil pepper dangling and the pepper on his body moving unscrupulously in the field, and the black-red pepper on his body was more dazzling than the light in the sky.

"009, why is there such a beautiful sky here, is it made by the system?" It is clear that the sky on the earth is always gloomy, this has always existed since the end of the world, there is no light and no stars and moons, the clouds are black and thick, how can there be such dusk?

Remember, the author in the novel also wrote about the gloomy sky, but he didn't see the ending, and he didn't know what the ending was. But I think the male protagonist and the female protagonist are together smoothly, maybe they will work together to end the end.

Think so, as long as he lives for a long time in the future, maybe he can return to the normal world to raise an old man?

[No, this is the natural scenery of Kunlun Mountain, probably because this is the only last pure land on earth] 009 is also a little uncertain, that is, the system can not control the sky, unless it is fake, but that is just self-deception is really unnecessary.

Kunlun Mountain is already the only place on earth where you can see the shadow of the earth.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, feeling a little flattered: "Then I have to protect this pure land well." 009

: Host, your expression can be more sincere when you say this.

After dusk is dark, Shen Liang does not have the habit of staying up late, after teasing the devil pepper for a while, he went out of the farm to sleep, he was still not too bold, would rather waste the 100 points teleported in, rather than sleep on the farm at night.

When he woke up the next day, Shen Liang went out every day and transferred them, knowing that they were still alive and well, and then began to enter the farm, watering the plants as always.

When the plants were almost absorbed, he took out the farm tools again and began to harvest a ripe batch of wheat, taro and peanuts at the same time.

The devil pepper was still active next to him, and unlike before, there were a few thin vines behind it, and Shen Liang saw it, and simply let them go to the area of peanuts and taro, so as to help him loosen the soil for harvest.

The wheat was harvested quickly, but even then it was noon, and he took a short break, and after a busy afternoon, the peanuts and taro were almost ready.

I have to say that it is quite fulfilling to see so many crops placed around, with a strong smell of earth and food.

After a few more days of stability, after the crops were almost harvested, Shen Liang finally remembered that he still had a task to complete: kill ten monsters on Kunlun Mountain.

He walked out of the cabin, where several large machines, flour mills and oil presses, were filled with wheat and peanuts, and were working non-stop.

After Shen Liang was ready, he checked these machines again, and after finding that there was nothing wrong, he moved his body and prepared to complete the task.

Ten monsters for him, it is still very difficult to complete it at once, according to 009, there are no zombies on Kunlun Mountain, but there are many monsters, and the level is not low, so the danger level is particularly high.

From the beginning when the end came, the monsters in Kunlun Mountain evolved faster and more tricky than other monsters. This is probably the reason why he has not come in for so many years.

Speaking of Kunlun Mountain, Shen Liang always thought that it was just a mountain that appeared in novels and TV, but he didn't expect that there was really one in the real world. But at present, it seems that there is nothing special except that it is bigger, better-looking, and has more Tianchi.

Out of the protective circle of the system, the wind in the forest immediately hit his body, bringing a tingling pain, all kinds of mosquitoes are also flying in front of his eyes, the wind blows leaves, and the rustling sound is very affecting the sense of hearing.

Shen Liang didn't go far before he met his first opponent today, a deformed cat-like creature.

The bones on the back seemed to be able to poke the skin at any time and grow, the limbs were extraordinarily long, and a pair of blood-colored eyes stared at Shen Liang.

When Shen Liang saw it, he was also on guard. What he is best at is surprise, but looking at this little thing, he is obviously also a good hand at this.

One person and one monster froze like this, and the shocked 009 did not dare to speak more, looking at them outside worriedly.

Suddenly, Shen Liang moved his body and deliberately moved to the left, revealing an empty door, that is, at this time, the monster rushed from the empty door without hesitation, but was stabbed into the throat by Shen Liang, who had already expected, and nailed it to the tree next to him and quickly let go.

But even so, his wrist was also scratched several bloodstains by this monster's dying counterattack.

", it's scaring me to death! 009 sighed.

The monster struggled fiercely, its limbs kicking irregularly, and the sound it made was harsh and ugly, but it was biased towards the sound of a cat barking.

"This is a cat mutation, right?" Shen Liang glanced at the wound on his hand, and found that the blood flowing out was red, so he did not continue to care, but began to look at the monster that was nailed to the tree by him.

There were too many types of monsters written about in the book, and he couldn't remember a few, but it didn't seem to have appeared.

[The host can use points to check the information of monsters.]

"Then no, it's already dead anyway." Shen Liang didn't want to waste points, he often went in and out of the farm in the past two days, and he didn't have many points left, "Does this monster also have crystal nuclei?" [

The monsters on Kunlun Mountain don't have crystal nuclei]

Oh, it seems that this Kunlun Mountain is really special.

Shen Liang did not continue to ask why there was no crystal nucleus, and he couldn't ask anything if he wanted to ask. Watching the monster gradually stop struggling, he pulled out the novice dagger, put it on the tree, wiped the blood, and then continued to move forward.

Every distance he walked, he used his knife to leave a mark on the tree or the ground to prevent getting lost.

The safe zone enclosed by the system is too comfortable, so Shen Liang really has a feeling that the end is not easy after seeing the real jungle.

Not only are the cities occupied by zombie monsters, but the jungle is also extremely dangerous.

Surrounded by mutated trees, the weeds are all marks on his legs, which is nothing, the key is that there will always be some wind and grass around, which makes people have to be vigilant.