119

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 119: The Warehouse

"Okay." When Gan Xuan heard this, the smile in his eyes faded a little, but it was quickly hidden by him, "I see that Commander Yu is still surrounded by those people, you won't see him for a while, why don't you chat with me for a while?" "Okay

."

Since they are people they know, Shen Liang stayed, and the two simply talked about their experiences, said a few more words to each other, and did not reveal anything more, and they were not familiar people.

But when Shen Liang inadvertently said that he and Yu Zhiwen were now a couple, Gan Xuan's face instantly became gloomy.

"Are you really together?" He asked.

Realizing that something was wrong with him, Shen Liang frowned vigilantly, and nodded quietly on his face: "Well, yes."

"Ah, don't get me wrong, I just thought that Chief Yu was deliberately looking for someone to pretend to be his boyfriend, so I was shocked." Gan Xuan hurriedly remedied, "Then are you living in the freshman base now?"

"Well, don't talk about me, you talk about you." Shen Liang refused to say anything more.

When Gan Xuan heard this, he turned sideways and looked into the distance, as if he was carefully recalling something: "I was very lucky at that time, awakened my power, and happened to save a big man on the way out, he brought me here and gave me a surplus life."

As soon as Shen Liang heard it, he knew that he didn't tell the truth, but he didn't poke him, but he didn't have the mind to talk to him.

Gan Xuan should be mentioned in the book, but there are not many plots, so Shen Liang has always felt that his name is familiar but can't remember it. As soon as I saw him today, I knew that this Gan Xuan was also a capable person.

His current power level is only level four, but he can come to this kind of high-level banquet, and the means alone are not low.

This kind of person is not worthy of deep friendship, but he cannot be offended.

After Shen Liang wanted to understand this kind of thing, he chatted casually with him, and Gan Xuan did not set his words, and also chatted with him easily for a long time, until Yu Zhiwen came over, he did not restrain his smile.

"Okay?" Shen Liang looked at him and asked.

"Well, no problem." Yu Zhiwen walked over, held Shen Liang's cold hand against Gan Xuan's slightly hostile gaze, and then said to him, "The hands are cold, they are blown by the wind, right?"

"Gan Xuan, an acquaintance of mine, just happened to meet here this time, so I said two words." Shen Liang said.

Gan Xuan's gaze paused on the hands they were shaking, and a trace of fierceness flashed under his eyes.

Let him go!

He roared in his heart, but his face remained flat, greeted Yu Zhiwen tepidly, and then reluctantly said to Shen Liang: "Since he is here, I won't bother you, I still have to leave beforehand, and we'll talk about it another day."

"Okay, we'll talk about it another day." Shen Liang thought that this was just a kind word, and casually agreed, and did not take it to heart.

After Gan Xuan left, Yu Zhiwen stared at his back with dissatisfaction, and said to Shen Liang: "It's better for you to have less contact with this person in the future, he seems to be a little abnormal."

"Not normal?"

"Well, doesn't it mean that if the cleanliness is serious, it is a disease, then he is not normal."

"...... You're wrong, but I also think he's weird.

When he first saw Gan Xuan, he was still quite pleasing to Shen Liang, but now he has a very depressed feeling when he sees him, this kind of person he has met several times before, most of them are mentally problematic.

The good ones are called sick petite, and the ugly ones are called perverts.

This kind of person tends to be particularly persistent in a certain thing, do whatever he wants, follow the principle of happiness first, and once they are targeted, it will be miserable.

But in the book, such a distinctive person did not appear, and should not be able to set off any storms.

The banquet lasted for a long time, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen finally couldn't help saying goodbye in the second half of the night, watching the two go out, Gan Xuan in the corner also got up and left the banquet against the strange eyes of a group of people.

"Who is this person?" Why didn't I see him at previous banquets? Some high-level executives asked, "It's quite good-looking, which family's new favorite?"

"Shh, this guy is a ruthless character, an ungrateful white-eyed wolf, I don't know how many people have been offended, but don't deal with him or get involved."

The top level was immediately silenced, it is common to be ungrateful, but if you offend people, it is a terrible thing, and no one wants to be remembered in vain.

Before leaving, Shen Liang also glanced at the warehouse that he had always felt strange, and saw the powerful people patrolling around the warehouse nearby, and only then let go of the doubts in his heart. Maybe it's really a material here, but it's something special, not a very picky place.

The two left and went back to the room to rest, but Gan Xuan did not go home, but carefully came to a hidden corner of the "warehouse".

He looked at the place guarded by layers of superpowers, and there was a hint of mockery in his eyes, he first patted the fine dust stained on his clothes, and then raised his finger slightly, pointing contemptuously at one of the superpowers.

"Move 100 meters south." He said softly.

As soon as his words fell, a group of supernatural beings suddenly seemed to hear something moving in the south, and without thinking, the whole team walked towards the south side, without even turning their heads on the way, as if there was really something there that attracted them.

If someone is holding a ruler to measure at this time, they will find that the distance they have walked is exactly 100 meters from the place where they just stood, no more, no less.

Gan Xuan withdrew his hand casually, elegantly sorted out the clothes on his body, as if he was going to meet some important person, walked lightly from the vacated hundred meters, knocked a little on the boxy warehouse, and the door inside opened.

"It's really a keeping." He laughed, not sure whether it was mockery or a sneer, "Are you so anxious?" You don't regret it? She did so much for you. There

was silence for a while, and then a hoarse voice came, a bit like a broken tape recorder, stabbing and stinging.

"Don't... Nonsense, I take ... What I want, you... Take what you want... Other... You don't overdo it.

"Okay." Gan Xuan's smile retracted, "You really inherited the cold-blooded nature of this species."

"You get to... The bottom can't come in? By... Discover us... It's all going to be finished! He

was answered by the sound of the door closing.

The night passed, and early the next morning, Yu Zhiwen made an appointment with Jirou to see the weapon, but Shen Liang did not follow, and waited until the night until he returned.

"Okay?" Shen Liang asked.

Yu Zhiwen nodded: "Everything is in order, I can accompany you to wander around these days."

"Okay, just look at the terrain and find a suitable place to open a store."

[Congratulations to the host for triggering the store opening task (5): Have a store in two or more bases, mission time: one month]

This is the task that Shen Liang just received.