48

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 48: Bad Deals

Selling bread made of pure natural wheat flour, fresh and delicious, endure the pain of cutting love, only one piece, first come, first served!

Price: Five tertiary crystal nuclei.

He hasn't been open for a few days, and there is this kind of scalper business? Shen Liang swiped through this message with a smile, and also posted a task with a bad smile.

Black Rock Lane Shen's Food Store has opened! There are all kinds of delicacies sold cheaply...

Well, an advertisement, that's a good idea.

"Manager Shen?"

Shen Liang had just finished posting the task when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned his head and saw Dragon Key in a short red leather dress, followed by a man with a serious face who looked similar to her.

"Dragon Key, what a coincidence." Shen Liang also didn't expect to meet her after a few days, and habitually hung up a smile, "This is your brother?" Long

Jian ran over excitedly after seeing him, and even Long Zheng was thrown away, so Long Zheng's face became gloomy and serious when he looked at Shen Liang.

Long Zheng: This kid must be trying to kidnap my sister!

"Yes, it's a coincidence, brother, this is the store manager Shen I said with a lot of delicious food, Shen Liang!"

"Long admired the daimyo, Long Zheng." Long Zheng's face was expressionless.

"Hello." Shen Liang hooked his lips and smiled, not minding his faint hostility towards him at all, although he didn't know where this hostility came from.

The looks of the brothers and sisters of Long Key and Long Zheng are all heroic, and Long Zheng is even more so, the whole person is like a sword out of the sheath, imposing and powerful.

Even if the two stand in the crowd, they can see them for the first time, and the temperament of the whole body cannot be covered at all, and this kind of momentum can only be cultivated from childhood.

"Manager Shen, the things in your store taste amazing! I can't eat anything else now, but the variety in the store is too monotonous. "Long Jian has been completely impressed by the things in his store these days, and his appetite is much better.

"It will be new in a few days." Shen Liang said in a timely manner.

"That's great! I'll definitely go then! Long Key was excited, "By the way, what are you doing here?"

When she asked this, Shen Liang also thought that she and his brother were people from the Hunters Association, plus she was also a big customer in the store, so she didn't avoid it: "Well, I want to come and see if there are any seeds for sale."

When Yu Zhiwen said that he would help him bring the seeds back, he had this plan, since they are all farming, can the earth's seeds be grown on the farm? If he could grow it, he wouldn't have to be limited to just those few plants.

"Manager Shen wants to buy seeds, but he can be regarded as having found the right person." Long Zhengbin politely pointed to the stairs on the second floor with his white-gloved hand: "It's too noisy here, I would like to go to the second floor to explain it in detail." "Good