23

Chapter 23: The Bread is Out of the Oven

Because he rarely rested for a while, today's dinner Shen Liang made potato cakes by himself, and it was rare to eat the hot things he made, so his mood was better than ever, but occasionally when he looked at the other side of the table, he could feel a little cold.

This coldness made Shen Liang stunned, and then returned to his expressionless appearance in an instant: "009, what is the next task?"

009 was surprised why the host wanted to take on the next task so quickly, but it was just a system wizard, it was only used by the system to communicate with him, and it didn't know when the task would come.

Listening to 009's answer, Shen Liang didn't say anything, just nodded faintly, but the rest of the food didn't move anymore, and went straight to bed.

In a daze, a familiar and unfamiliar voice woke him up, and when Shen Liang opened his eyes, he found that there was the familiar person in front of him again.

He sighed in his dream, he was used to him as long as he dreamed, he had dreamed of him seven or eight times in the past twenty days or so, and he didn't know how.

This time it was obviously the plot of the book again, he looked around, and found that it was a group of people with mosaics on their faces, and the surrounding environment was also desolate and obviously outside, only Yu Zhiwen's face was exceptionally clear, he was saying something to the others, and not a single extra look was given to him.

In this way, he is more of an air that people should not be close to, except for a few close brothers around him, everyone else is standing far away and saying something, only Shen Liang is lonely.

This situation... It seems that when the host and Yu Zhiwen go out on a mission together, it seems... Time or not so long ago?

Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to see Yu Zhiwen leave with a group of people, leaving him behind, and then the zombie group attacked, and the original owner fled for his life in a panic.

Shen Liang had to suspect that the reason why he dreamed was to see the original owner's affairs in the dream, and he didn't know if it was a dream or the memory of the original owner.

However, it now seems that the latter is more likely.

When he heard the roar of the zombie group getting closer and closer, Shen Liang woke up.

At this time, the sun was already shining outside, and it was obviously not early.

[Good morning host! ] 】009 Joyful voice sounded, greeting him every day.

"...... Good morning. Shen Liang was shocked by the scene in the dream and sweated, slightly tired to support his body, took a glass from the refrigerator from the store next to him and poured a glass of ice water.

The foundation of this body is still quite good, at least there is no serious stomach problem in the last days, unlike his previous body, and I don't know if it is the cause of the power. In short, his original body and stomach are not very good, and he does not dare to eat things that are too cold and spicy, which makes him regret that he especially likes spicy.

Fortunately, you can taste it now, but you can't try it yet. The pepper on the devil's pepper can not be eaten as a seasoning, about this, 009 also specially reminded him.

The refrigerator was near the window of the wooden house, holding ice water, and he only needed to turn his head slightly to see the beautiful orange and apple trees growing outside the door, and the clear sky pond looking ahead.

The farmland was behind the wooden house, so he could not see what was in the farmland, and most of the fruit trees were planted in front of the wooden house, including grapes and some gourd vines, and at this time, under the trees, there were still gourds that had been washed one by one and were waiting to be dried.

The breeze blew through, bringing a burst of wine aroma, and Shen Liang suddenly felt that it was good to grow some edible flowers in front of the wooden house, and it was good to eat and see.

Such a comfortable place, even before the end of the day, is rare, very suitable for the elderly.

But just think about it, this place is just him, and it is actually not much use to make it look so good.

Shen Liang was entangled for a while, but he still felt that he could buy some after the flowers appeared in the store in the future, anyway, this is his territory.

After drinking the water, Shen Liang began today's activities - he had previously made a lot of gluten flour out of flour and egg whites, ready to use it to make bread to eat.

If it weren't for his sister who had taught him this, he wouldn't have known that gluten flour could do this.

Just do what he says, Shen Liang rolled up his sleeves and began the busy morning.

In fact, he was originally going to use flour to make noodles or make cakes, but unfortunately he can't roll the noodles by hand, and it is actually not very convenient to store when making cakes, and it is not delicious after it is cold, and it is even more difficult to sell.

So come to think of it, only bread is more suitable for him.

He was really not skilled in the bread method, which led to a failure to make the first large piece of bread, which was fluffy and had a burst of sweet flavor, which looked like a success.

Shen Liang took a bite, a little sweet, it seems that the proportion of this kind of thing still needs to be tested again. However, after working for most of the day, he suddenly remembered - there seemed to be a bread machine in the store.

So not long after, a bread machine appeared in the kitchen of the wooden house, and Shen Liang turned to making thin and crispy biscuits.

No way, nowadays there is only wheat flour, and the biscuits must be made crunchy, otherwise I am afraid that it will not be made.

Outside, Devil Pepper led a group of little brothers to walk enough before remembering that he still had the owner, it is now tall enough, and the dense rhizomes under his feet are much thicker, and there are even two evenly grown rhizomes that allow him to walk like a person, which looks quite strange.

When it was almost in front of the door of the log cabin, it learned Shen Liang's movements, shook the soil on its body before walking in, and was just seen by Shen Liang, who was putting the biscuits on a plate.

...... This pepper imitation ability is really strong, Shen Liang can't laugh or cry.

After sending it a little wood energy and Tianchi water, he took it to the land next to where he planted it at the beginning, and planted the pea pods that the system rewarded.

The seeds of the pea pod are small and look the same as ordinary green peas, so he quickly planted them.

Watering step by step, transporting special energy, waiting for a while, Shen Liang looked at the seeds that did not move, and then looked at the 10,000 points awarded by the system, and nakedly felt the door of the system.

"009, if you want to activate it, do you need 10,000 points?"

[Yes! ] How does the host know?

】 Hehe, sure enough, it is a non-pulling iron rooster, and you can give as many points as you need to activate, not much at all.

"If you let it grow naturally, how long does it take ... Forget it, activate it directly.

As soon as his words fell, the originally motionless seeds in front of him soon began to break through the soil quickly, green shoots withdrawn, and slowly grew other leaves, accompanied by the fragrance of plants, growing a plant that was only half the height of the devil pepper.