169

Chapter 169: Spring Coupling

The old man seemed to know that he was coming, and seeing that he was so interested, he sincerely invited him: "Or, store manager Shen come here?"

Shen Liang responded quickly, he originally wanted to try it, to say brush words, he has not touched it for a long time.

The pen is indeed a little rusty, Shen Liang tried to write a pair, and wrote horizontally about home and everything prosperous.

This is the couplet he used often at home. Home and prosperity are what everyone wants, and in this life, he still has this hope.

"It's a good writing, I can't imagine that Manager Shen really knows everything." The old man praised, and the people next to him also praised, and secretly thought about how to get this couplet.

Shen Liang was also addicted to writing, thinking of simply writing some couplets for his own home, so he didn't leave anymore and wrote couplets with the old man.

With the passage of time, more and more people come here to see the liveliness, even if the sky is still floating with light snow, they are all watching the excitement on the side, and some people have already taken the crystal nucleus to buy their favorite spring couplings.

Although the base said that the Spring Festival coupons would be issued in the New Year, the Spring Couplings issued were as good as they had chosen, so they all grabbed the Spring Couplings they fancy one by one.

Especially Shen Liang, it was simply overcrowded.

After Shen Liang finished writing the spring couplets he needed, he also began to write other spring couplets casually, giving those who wanted him to compete with each other.

And the outer door, this kind of activity is indeed more popular, and the basic participants who can light brushes and characters. For a while, it was hot, as if the cold wind blowing was warm.

It was almost night, Shen Liang was pulled out of the crowd by Yu Zhiwen who came to find someone, looked at Shen Liang, whose face was stained with ink on his hands and clothes, and smiled, stretched out his hand and gently scraped between his nose: "Become a little flower cat."

Shen Liang raised his hand to wipe his face, and sure enough, he touched a piece of undried ink, and quickly explained: "I accidentally got it."

"Okay, go home and wash up." Yu Zhiwen said cheerfully, "I like to write brush words so much, I heard them say that you have been there all afternoon, and you haven't changed places."

Shen Liang smiled: "I haven't written it for a long time, exercise and exercise are addictive to writing, I wrote some couplets, ready to paste them at home, go back to you to see how it is."

"Well, you wrote it, and I have to hang it up in the dog-crawling style, right?" Yu Zhiwen said deliberately.

"Where the dog climbed! Just look at it, hum. Shen Liang got into the car, and Yu Zhiwen closed the door before walking to the driver's seat and sitting down.

"Okay, okay, did you write about it on your farm?" Yu Zhiwen asked, "Is the farm going to change the couplet for the New Year?"

Shen Liang was abrupt: "Ah, I forgot, it's okay, I'll just continue to write tomorrow, doesn't it mean that there are still a few days left in the event."

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "Okay, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

"Hmm... Meat, and soup!

Back home, Shen Liang was urged by Yu Zhiwen to take a bath, he went to the kitchen by himself, cooking while dialing communication, the aroma was overflowing, Shen Liang washed and went downstairs.

The dressing gown was tied casually on the body, and the chest was slightly exposed, and the young man's appearance was a little uncontrollable no matter how many times he looked at it.

Shen Liang watched Yu Zhiwen cook at the kitchen door, leaning his hands around his chest against the wall and chatting with him very leisurely.

At this time, there was a knock on the door outside.

"Someone is coming, I'll open the door." Shen Liang said.

Yu Zhiwen just couldn't leave, so he could only say, "Get dressed and go again." "Good

."

Shen Liang took the coat of the sofa and put it on, opened the door, and a cold wind accompanied Sun Shui's gloomy momentum, and Xiao Que's smiling face entered the house.

"Why are you here, come in..."

"No need for store manager Shen, this time I came to deliver something and left." Xiao Que handed over a large pile of red paper and pen, ink and paper, and then pulled Sun Shui and smiled, "Okay, let's go."

"So fast." Shen Liang didn't have time to think about anything, his eyes were on their shaking hands, and said, "When did your relationship become so good."

Sun Shui was stunned, and just as he wanted to withdraw his hand, Xiao Que's hand suddenly grabbed him hard, making him unable to break free.

"Yes, we have always had a good relationship and got along." He squinted and smiled, like a fox that had done something bad and had succeeded, and Sun Shui rarely objected, but pushed his glasses several times uncomfortably.

Shen Liang smiled meaningfully: "Okay, I know, let's go, I wish you... Good time to get along.

After the

two left, he returned to the living room with a pile of red paper and put things on the table, and now he didn't need to think about it, he knew that this was Yu Zhiwen let them send over, just because today he suddenly wanted to write brush words.

"Did you get the stuff?" Yu Zhiwen asked with half his head sticking out of the kitchen.

"Got it, you let them send it?" Shen Liang walked over, "Since I have this, I won't go there tomorrow, let's write couplets together, right?"

Yu Zhiwen was a little hesitant: "I haven't written it for a long time."

"It's okay, I don't dislike it no matter how ugly you write." Shen Liang said.

"That... I try? "

...... For a long time, looking at the word "Shen Liang" written by Yu Zhiwen's dragon flying phoenix dance, he once again sighed that his brush writing was terrible, a person who has not written for many years writes better than him.

Shen Liang felt a strong sense of frustration, so he sighed and put the brush back: "Forget it, it's better for you to write, my words are not as good as yours."

This time, Yu Zhiwen did not deny it, but nodded: "Well, I also think your words are not good-looking."

Shen Liang wrinkled his nose and glanced unhappily.

"Your words are not good-looking, but cute."

"How cute are the words?" Shen Liang smiled, "Are you comforting me?"

"People are cute, words are cute." Yu Zhiwen said, "It's not comfort, it's the truth."

"However, I have written your name, should you write mine too?"

Hearing this, Shen Liang picked up the brush and dipped it in some ink, and said on his mouth: "It's really naïve, I still want me back."

Yu Zhiwen smiled, watching the boy look down and write his name seriously, and couldn't help but rejoice that he had caught him again.

This New Year must be his most impressive New Year.

The news spread quickly, and the next day, the hunters' associations of other bases listened to it and followed suit, which was also regarded as adding color to the winter that had been silent for so long and adding some popularity to the base.

"It's not me who said, Qi Ye's words are really not blown, it's really beautiful." Lin Qiuyu specially called over this morning to chatter with Shen Liang, blowing the couplet written by Qi Ye to the sky.

"Uh-huh, good-looking." Shen Liang listened to him helplessly, while nodding perfunctorily in agreement.

"I also think it looks good, hehe." Lin Qiuyu said, "Did that person in your family write a couplet?" HowShape? "